Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? (5302 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by TundeSalamu(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
jeytee:
Tecno boom j8...lol..the useless phone don explode for their face...utter waste of resources

You have always been a hater of the phone.
It is that obvious in your posts.

Why should fans like me take you serious?
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
TundeSalamu:

You have always been a hater of the phone.
It is that obvious in your posts.

Why should fans like me take you serious?

Take my message serious and ignore the messenger,tecno is an awful phone and you know this
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by Marinza(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2016
You guys can like to categorize everyone together, how many folks don't you know are selling I am sure at most 2 that you are calling everyone. Smh
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by pcoolioz(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
jeytee:

Take my message serious and ignore the messenger,tecno is an awful phone and you know this

dude calm down, you can't honestly be generalizing like this. yes not all their phones are amazing to you but they have a number Of very decent phones.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by FrozeBABE: 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
i will only do that if am dead broke
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by Damiandark01: 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
Definitely bloggers who got it for reviews. The phone is actually quiet great
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
Damiandark01:
Definitely bloggers who got it for reviews. The phone is actually quiet great

Don't mind the chairman, he probably knows one person selling Ame he's calling everyone
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by johnjameson: 2:08am On May 02, 2016
FrozeBABE:
i will only do that if am dead broke
I swear that's the only time I will try that, or another better phones gets released
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by thatintrovert: 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
but this is just a lie to me, havent seen anyone selling off
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by brook75: 6:19am On May 31, 2016
well i havent seen anyone do so.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by Harry17: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some people just like to use newer devices especially when prices are good
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by dankwoska: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
angry grin grin are you stalking tecno boom j8 users... Who would want to sell such amazing device... might be because they want to upgrade to the latest grin
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by NightFood: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
lol, is there a latest version of the tecno boom j8?
dankwoska:
angry grin grin are you stalking tecno boom j8 users... Who would want to sell such amazing device... might be because they want to upgrade to the latest grin
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? by dankwoska: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
A new device nah cheesy grin grin
NightFood:
lol, is there a latest version of the tecno boom j8?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? / Samsung A6+ Full Review,photos And More / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.