Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) (62015 Views)

Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu / Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by tbliz: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
HABA DIS ONE NO BE QUESTION NAH
NA HIM PORTION FOR NOLLYWOOD BE DAT
..............................................................................DOOORLING .........DEN HIS EXPLANATION

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Maximillian1: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by mayree2t9(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
ShitHead:
Who watches Nollywood movies in 21st Century?
cry
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by deewhone(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
most time, concubine dey always pit him head for cupboard
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by idupaul: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
sorextee:
VERY TRUE!!!!!! or his uncle will use his star to open a restaurant. in every cult film, hes always the last to join, and the first to die. grin

grin grin u don't have sense sha..hahahahahah
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Pwayne2016(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
ninodaniel:
nwa anambra. always fresh
nawa oo..

Why masturbating just bcoz he is from Anambra

What of me dat he is from de same Ogidi Town

But who im epp??
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by yak(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
so boring a man. especially that soap 'no where to b found' tongue
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by missyadorable(f): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Virginkpekus:
grin grin

False! It's not true

Rather,when a rich man's business fails and he becomes broke,packs to a small rented house and his mother-in-law comes to insult him for his joblessness and poverty while he calmly swallow it...That man is Tony Umez

When under the same situation:his wife lives him and cheats with another man,he goes about begging her to come back,give him time to get back on his feet..That man is Tony Umez

Finally,when he regains his wealth,his "runaway"wife returns and pleads for forgiveness,he immediately forgives,takes her back and they live happily ever after...That man is Tony Umez

Chaff man!

9 Likes

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by PastorFire: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
The man can beg women eh.. Expecially when caught cheating.. Even kneeling down..
I always eject the disk out when i see that
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Dklef(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by nepapole(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is d truest shit i av heard in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
He and Uche Okafor used to be the faces of Nollywood until Emeka Iyke, francis Duru, Muna Ibekwe and Jim Iyke took over. He always has the dumb look on his face and movement. But he is an actor nonetheless, he may be smart in real life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by omonighoblessing(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
tobounty:
A signboard outside a restaurant read "eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the Bill"... A man entered the restaurant and ate as he could, got a toothpick and was relaxing when the waiter gave him the bill he laughed and pointed to the signboard, don't you see, "only my grandchildren will pay" The waiter replied, "This is not your bill, it's your grandfather's Bill"........the man fainted.
U will prove to me its my grandfather's bill.
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Franky826: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
floragregs:
Nollywood sef. They will use this man to act suffering part but his skin will be glowing like an aje butter.

grin grin grin please stop

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy gosh, you people are wicked.
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by omonighoblessing(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
everydayperson:
He and Uche Okafor used to be the faces of Nollywood until Emeka Iyke, francis Duru, Muna Ibekwe and Jim Iyke took over. He always has the dumb look on his face and movement. But he is an actor nonetheless, he may be smart in real life
NAWA OOOO,take it easy with your spellings,first its CHARLES okafor,emeka IKE,Francis duru,Muna OBIEKWE and Jim iyke......Pls easy with the name IBEKWE, Muna obiekwe is dead.!
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
omonighoblessing:

NAWA OOOO,take it easy with your spellings,first its CHARLES okafor,emeka IKE,Francis duru,Muna OBIEKWE and Jim iyke......Pls easy with the name IBEKWE, Muna obiekwe is dead.!

Sorry for the mispellings, Hi be Yoruba and you know we cannot spell hibo names right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by omonighoblessing(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
everydayperson:

Sorry for the mispellings, Hi be Yoruba and you know we cannot spell hibo names right
hehehehee. ......Ok ooo
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
sorextee:
VERY TRUE!!!!!! or his uncle will use his star to open a restaurant. in every cult film, hes always the last to join, and the first to die. grin
yu no go kill me with laff grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by rovher: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
The man mumurizm too much sef... him dey always do like say him no get prick sef.... angry
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Eve62(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
So try. I tot I was d only 1 oo
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by san316(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
The guy mumu ehn.

Even before the wife blow the jazz powder, e go don dey react. The jazz dey get 159% impact on the dude.
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by TheVictorious(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nollywood, their film dey vex me well well
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by zobel(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
The likes of kanayo o kanayo and Pete Edochie go do juju successful but once my man try am, e go backfire or e no go work lol

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Coolguy89(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Wait...lemme drink kunu first before I know what to comment
Abeg remain for me o
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
More or less. Lolz, e don tey wey I watch his film sef.
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by lepasharon(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol in his movies women always play him
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by goodvision12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
victorazy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Una gossip pass Linda Ikeji
yu don dey find trouble shebi?why yu come call her name now?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Coolguy89:
Abeg remain for me o

grin
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=missyadorable post=44728815]

FFinally,when he regains his wealth,his "runaway"wife returns and pleads for forgiveness,he immediately forgives,takes her back they live happily ever after...That man is Tony Umez

Chaff man!

Abi God fearing nigga grin
Re: Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) by victorazy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
goodvision12:
yu don dey find trouble shebi?why yu come call her name now?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Now Fat, Develops Potbelly After Marriage, Fans React (Pic) / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.