Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used (57445 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Originality007: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
I got married 5 years ago and I have two children.

Six months ago, we moved into a new apartment. There is this particular neigbour who happens to come from my state. She is also married and we became friends. We hang out when our husbands are at work. Sometimes, I knock on her bedroom window and she opens up. Sometimes, when I’m washing clothes outside, she stays by her bedroom window to have a conversation with me.

Few months ago, after my husband left for work, I came downstairs with the intention of going to my neighbour’s apartment. Carelessly, I went straight to her window and pulled the curtain. Unfortunately, standing before me was her husband stark naked, maybe robbing cream. He stirred at me and I was short of words. I just said, “I am sorry oo.” He quietly said, “it is ok, my wife is not at home.

Since then, I have been feeling guilty and worried. Also, the size of the man’s penis has never left my imagination. So one day, I went to their apartment again in the morning just to apologize to the man and his wife, but when I got there, I saw only the man in the sitting room. Before I could open my mouth to greet him or to say I am sorry, he grabbed me and started kissing me.

I tried to stop but I could not. For a moment I lost control. He removed my clothes and went down on me. It was like my brain was going to explode. We had sex which took me to orgasm. I have never felt the way since I got married. But after the sex, I pretended to be angry with him.

He begged me for forgiveness and asked me not to tell anyone. I agreed. But my problem now is, I cannot stop thinking about that moment. It has been two months and there is no day that I don’t think about that day. Strangely, the man has never looked my way again. Right now, I feel he used me, but I still hunger for what he did to me. I am confused and don’t know what to do.
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/02/14/after-my-neighbours-hubby-went-down-on-me-im-wondering-if-i-was-used/
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Show me d pic Of both of you doing it or Adonbilivit

6 Likes

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Haha one chance mouth action and endtime neighbor.

What I would like to see is the moment their respective wives and husbands find out about this dalliance grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
I'm lil choked of the story...lucky woman was been rammed good by a stranger...Lol grin

But sex aside, she shud better try to forget what happened by diverting her attentions to something that even much fruitful than thinking everyday of tat borrowed d1ck...

Juz saying...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by marklele(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheaters never go unpunished.
what a world.! a married woman proud of cheating.
set your husband free now or nature will shame you and set him free one day
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
S
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by mbaka0433: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin smiley

If na me be that ur neighbour ....eeeeee U don die Coz e go turn daily basshhin Shkin to shkin I swear
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by correctyourself(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op go sell this your script to nollywood, at least this your lies may pay you nothing but lectures on how to write stories.

2 Likes

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by IamLEGEND1: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by GoldenJAT(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
he didnt only use you, he used and DUMPED u.... sharp man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Itannooluwa(f): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
he didn't use u ma dear.....he simply borrowed u
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by gamaliel121(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Itannooluwa:

Why do ladies feel used when we fuckkkk em..??

U girls shouldn't feel that way....

1 Like

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Vongsama(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
He's not giving u a wink? Give me a call. Orgasm for the rest of ur infidelity life.
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nbote(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Imagine the nonsense... And she clearly even wants more of the indiscretions.. Women would always b difficult, She cheats on her husband and enjoyed it yet she feels used because she can't get more. If her husband cheats on her, she'll still feel used.
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by 400billionman: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
APC.

One day, one lie..
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by mymoneygrows(f): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
U saw his unclothedness and he got even by sleeping with u. so get over it. he started kissing u and u fell... it sounds lyk u actually wanted wat u got.

1 Like

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by eyinjuege: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
GoldenJAT:
he didnt only use you, he used and DUMPED u.... sharp man..

Dump fire!

If the guy still get anoda chance, he go still try to score.

It's just a matter of time, they're still gonna have a go at it like dogs on heat.

1 Like

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nbote:
Imagine the nonsense... And she clearly even wants more of the indiscretions.. Women would always b difficult, She cheats on her husband and enjoyed it yet she feels used because she can't get more. If her husband cheats on her, she'll still feel used.

did u notice the part where she said she cheated on her husband with another woman's husband?
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nbote(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
esosa993:

did u notice the part where she said she cheated on her husband with another woman's husband?
D only part dat stood out is the fact dat she's still lusting after the pesin's husband because she enjoyed the first time and is only pained because the man in question hasn't looked at her again ever since.
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nbote:

D only part dat stood out is the fact dat she's still lusting after the pesin's husband because she enjoyed the first time and is only pained because the man in question hasn't looked at her again ever since.

well from the story the obvious part is that two idiots both the man and woman cheated even tho they were married .

1 Like

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nbote(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
esosa993:

well from the story the obvious part is that two idiots both the man and woman cheated even tho they were married .

And d man seems to have gotten over it and moved on but clearly the woman is still stuck in dat fantasy and still wants to dwell in it..
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nbote:

And d man seems to have gotten over it and moved on but clearly the woman is still stuck in dat fantasy and still wants to dwell in it..

its obvious the woman is something else , but pls did she sleep with herself alone?
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nbote(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
esosa993:

its obvious the woman is something else , but pls did she sleep with herself alone?
It's a mistake wen it happens once unintentionally but wen there is a clear intention to commit d same act, is it also termed a mistake? They both indulged in an extra marital act and clearly d man seems to have forgotten about it and moved on. D real issue here is the fact dat she's still fantasizing about the "mistake" they both made. She isn't remorseful she cheated on her husband, she only feels bad because d man doesn't seem interested in her anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by FlySly05: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
What kinda apartment do you live in that doesn't have running water or you just sugar-coated a face-me-i-slap-you house for us.

I call bull shit. Story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by slyrone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
end time lies, confam tales by moonlight. in d wake of all this poo going on in naija u still ve time for lies. chair diarris god
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by FlySly05: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
What kinda apartment do you live in that doesn't have running water or you just sugar-coated a face-me-i-slap-you house for us.

Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nbote:

It's a mistake wen it happens once unintentionally but wen there is a clear intention to commit d same act, is it also termed a mistake? They both indulged in an extra marital act and clearly d man seems to have forgotten about it and moved on. D real issue here is the fact dat she's still fantasizing about the "mistake" they both made. She isn't remorseful she cheated on her husband, she only feels bad because d man doesn't seem interested in her anymore.

are you a guy?
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by panpadre: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
So you want start the Bleep another person husband abi... some wife's get fish brain...
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nbote(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
esosa993:

are you a guy?
Yea I am... Oh don't tell me I'm saying all these cos I'm a guy..
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Qualer: 2:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Itannooluwa:

may i borrow you for a lil' bit babe?! cool
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 16, 2016
U can always feck yaself to oblivion with one of those mighty cucumber whenever u think bout him nah. Abi hin prick fit mighty reach large cucumber?
Re: After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used by TundeEinstein(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2016
At all,,,,, yu were only 'borrowed'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.