Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (308 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
The Supernatural Life (I)
2 Cor 4:6, Gen 1:26

What is the supernatural life? The supernatural life is a life that is beyond and above the natural; it is not subject to the natural forces and laws that play in the natural. It is that life which lives above the domain of the natural. Yes, it can be manifested in the natural; yes, its effects can be experienced in the natural realm but it is not subject to the laws that govern the natural realm.

From the account of creation, we see how God expressed the supernatural life as an example for us, as His image, to follow. In Genesis 1:26, the Bible tells us that God made us in His image and after His likeness that we might come into fellowship or partnership with Him. God exemplified the supernatural life and power at creation that we might come into the same by following His steps. This is the reason why the account of creation has been recorded. God made man in His image to be associates of the God-kind.

1 John 1:3 tells us that our fellowship; sharing; partnership; communion is with the Father God and with His Son Jesus Christ. This simply means that the man in Christ has been called into fellowship with the supernatural God. Therefore, the supernatural life is the domain or habitat of our existence. By faith in Jesus Christ, we have become friends, children; associates of God in the realm of the supernatural life. This is what salvation offers the recipients of grace, not defeat, nor shame, nor servitude. Beloved, you have been called to live the supernatural life. That’s the realm where you belong.

My Solid Front (Confession): The supernatural life is a living reality with me now, in the Name of Jesus. I have been born of God to live like Him, as an associate of the God-kind. My life is supernatural altogether, in Jesus’ Name!

Further Meditation: John 10:10, 1 John 4:4

(1) (Reply)

Xtian And Muslim Are Nigeria Problem!!! / What Religion Teaches / When The Holy Spirit Comes 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.