Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) (28768 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Thobilobah(m): 1:04am On Apr 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Please is she yoruba? cus only yorubas look dis way
did your mothEr drop you on your head as a child Cus does Toyin sound Igbo, or Hausa that your tw*sted brain can't reason..... Peace
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:02am On Apr 16, 2016
see her staring at her tiny legs
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by oluwole1211(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2016
joborskill:
undecided OLOSHO OLOBO FIFE, ELESE TIRIN BI PAAKO ABOOKKI undecided
lolz
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by bluestone2015: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
most of you criticizing her are not half as pretty, well to do or as privileged as she is. most of you have not even seen an airport in your life.

let us appreciate what is good and stop being jealousy .

she is pretty. her skin is nice. her shape is nice.

if you don't agree, post your picture and let us see if you are any better.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by stubbornman(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2016
She looks good hear....*rubs her leg*
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Ur lips no bad sha
Chommieblaq:

If u say so then e good na!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by slimzydammy: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
stylish and amazing lady....Just love her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by phay(f): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
I still dey find the Curve and the ppl wey she dey Give run for their Money...This one wey thin from leg to waist cum big from tummy to shoulder like high stool Wey dem dey use sit for inside bar for club house undecided

u dey vex o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
phay:

u dey vex o
No be so jare phay this dam ain't worth the hype wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:
where the curve dey? With that belle whey be like person swallow naija budget abi? grin

Aunty expired pussay undecided

Quote me and I will show you why the Israelites were scared of gloiath undecided

show me the reason ....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
I still dey find the Curve and the ppl wey she dey Give run for their Money...This one wey thin from leg to waist cum big from tummy to shoulder like high stool Wey dem dey use sit for inside bar for club house undecided

Wic one you fit create??

if not, uno gt audacity to dy describe m like that n I know definitely say u sf no gt perfect body shape...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
joborskill:
undecided OLOSHO OLOBO FIFE, ELESE TIRIN BI PAAKO ABOOKKI undecided

Haabaa... bros gege

na you wide m?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Please is she yoruba? cus only yorubas look dis way

u try... how Yoruba dy b??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nyc shot dear.... mk haters dy blab
Haters are allowed!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pretty
Henycymama:

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Are u from osun? Am ilesa.
Henycymama:

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Are u from osun? Am ilesa.
I guess that's not what I asked you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
they are pretty
Henycymama:

I guess that's not what I asked you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
they are pretty
Better....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Henycymama:

Wic one you fit create??

if not, uno gt audacity to dy describe m like that n I know definitely say u sf no gt perfect body shape...
I just checked out your profile just to be sure you've a perfect body shape yourself but to my utmost Surprise..I noticed that you're a landlady with 2 bedroom flat... I still get yansh pass you sef as a guy wey I be#OroAsey undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Henycymama(f): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2016
dacovajnr:
I just checked out your profile just to be sure you've a perfect body shape yourself but to my utmost Surprise..I noticed that you're a landlady with 2 bedroom flat... I still get yansh pass you sef as a guy wey I be#OroAsey undecided

Lolzz, see lie... your lie Nobi here, well, ino fit follow you dy drag within dy obvious.... go use your lie lie yansh collect money for bank

Alasei gbigbe.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dacovajnr: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz, see lie... your lie Nobi here, well, ino fit follow you dy drag within dy obvious.... go use your lie lie yansh collect money for bank

Alasei gbigbe.....
Wetin dey obvious?say u get yash pass me..Oro tie o ni esi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics) / Empress Njamah's Sexy Look In New Photos / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.