Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (43708 Views)

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Hilltop Abakaliki

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Hilltop area

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by leelong(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Certifiedboss:

The only thing I'm saying is that the focus is just on Abakaliki
OHKK
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by saintkeppy(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2016
comrChris:
it is hatred that will kill people like you, have you actually been to abakaliki to pass this judgement btw why did mention that your state so that we will start judging from the allocation..

as far as am concerned abakaliki is becoming better and neater courtesy of Dave Umahi, you cannot get lost at night again in abakaliki,the dual lanes and inner streets have all been lighted up with street lights, those who visited abakaliki before Dave came on board will be surprised at the level of development in abakaliki if they visit again

what l have come to understand about nigerians ( educated and uneducated) is that we lack merit in judgement, l don't how a good thinking person will be expecting ebonyi to be like Lagos,akwa ibom,Enugu etc, for crying out loud ebonyi was created along side with Ekiti,bayelsa,gombe and l can bet with anything that abakaliki is far better than yensgoa,ado ekiti etc mind you l have been to these state capitals

and for you to open that thing you call mouth to say that abakaliki lacks standard buildings shows that you know nothing about that city, its actually filled with tall,decent and standard buildings ask any abakaliki resident..

intact l hate people who reason like you,,one word for you, get lost
. I appreciate the effort of Gov.Dave despite the fall in allocation if the previous govs were serious, by now Abakiliki & entire state would have been moderately better infrastructurally, Gombe the state capital has a better infrastructure on ground than Abakiliki. They have a wider range of quality road network within the city, the state has managed to own 1 of the finest state university, hospitals, an airport to show for as a 19year old state.i wish Ebonyi well & ofcourse i wish they could rise to the level of other states in the SE Region but all that is required is patriotism, commitment on the part of whoever emerges leaders in that state. Besides this Ebonyi produces few of the finest entertainers in the country both Nollywood&Music Industry.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Road and street light projects

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Dave is working

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by chenor(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2016
TruthTella:
Why are so many parts of Ebonyi without clean pipe borne water and without electricity?
why are many of the interior villages devoid of good road networks?
why are almost all the hospitals in rural areas devoid of health care facilities that leads to constant unnecessary death of sick people in rural areas?
Why are there so many uneducated people in virtually all Ebonyi interior villages?

Make una go rest jor.
Boasting with ordinary pictures of roads as if that's what development is all about.

Pls can you tell me a name of a governor that has done that in less than a year.. Let me know if he is a god??....
Ask ur self why there are many uneducated persons in kano even with the federal allocation and internal revenue
You don't get the whole point..

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Water and road works

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Abakaliki on the rise. Clean city

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Dave Umahi came to build. That's what you get when a civil engineer is at the helm

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Almost impossible to get everything here but I'll try

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Still loading

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Goahead(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm really impressed with what am seeing here... Kudos my state.

I just followed you OP, you are doing a nice job!

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Clean city. Peaceful city. Security of lives and properties assured.

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Beautiful scenery

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Bros , but do you know that in the whole state it's only in Abakaliki you can be boastful of taking pictures of a standard modern building ? I've lived there . Much respect to the vegetable soup they sell at the Stadium tho

painted beautiful liar u re!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by BossDanniee(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
OP clap 4 yourself!

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
lawflec:
I think you probably have not being to Afikpo, it is a mega city and comparably, better developed than some capital cities eg Lokoja.. ONUEKE is a zone to be proud of. The city of ONUEKE boasts of massive infrastructures and quiet developed. I guess you visit there soonest. IKWO, is one of the most developed cities in the whole South East. The ex governor hails from there. The city boasts of a polytechnic, a federal university and equally a state college of education.. Ohaozara houses the creme de la creme of Ebonyi state, and guess what, there is a competition amongst them of who shall develop the areas faster. The present governor, who was also a former DG, Present minister of science and technology, ex minister of health, former secretary to government of the fedration etc. The city, is far developed that the neighbouring community of IKE EKWEREMMADU.

Afikpo a mega city..bros Abeg fear God oh and reduce these lies Abeg...Afikpo is only a drop off point as well as a park and not in any way a mega city...stop being sentimental
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
I
Babyphinas:
U really waka ooo I can see the whole Abakaliki in pic

You try sha!! You no go Pressco, Teaching Hospital, WDC, once Road etc.
AI Na beautiful town.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Amberon11: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
poor you. You wish you're from the SS. Look, I'm from Rivers state. The most sustainable state in Nigeria. Now kill yourself asshole. In a million years Ebonyi will not even come lose to Rivers.

your governor was my neighbor in PH and he will squander all your money on his foreign trips as is his tradition. Ebonyi will forever be backward.
ObiOkpor:

Better than you poor state.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
neva u al who hate abakaliki nd ebonyi state as whole stop hating continue de hating while we continue making progress

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Roxby: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
This propaganda is simply a scam. You can see from the pictures that all Umahi is doing is to coat existing roads in the city and renovate a roundabout built by Dr. Sam Egwu. This window dressing is cover up billions of Naira spent on his mother's burial.

It is on record that few students of Ebonyi state origin studying abroad has been crying to him to pay their fees but he ignored them and spent billions on Naira on the burial of a dead woman.

Umahi sees himself as a thin God but who knows what those he is punishing today will be tomorrow.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Roxby: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
This was built by Elechi AKA Agburunkashi
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
u haters can go to hell

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Roxby: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
xperia626:
neva u al who hate abakaliki nd ebonyi state as whole stop hating continue de hating while we continue making progress

This propaganda is simply a scam. You can see from the pictures that all Umahi is doing is to coat existing roads in the city and renovate a roundabout built by Dr. Sam Egwu. This window dressing is cover up billions of Naira spent on his mother's burial.

It is on record that few students of Ebonyi state origin studying abroad has been crying to him to pay their fees but he ignored them and spent billions on Naira on the burial of a dead woman.

Umahi sees himself as a thin God but who knows what those he is punishing today will be tomorrow.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
al dis is neva a development in de haters eyes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Roxby: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
NoApology:
Dave is working

But

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Roxby: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
xperia626:
al dis is neva a development in de haters eyes

They but

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
abakaliki is fast developing than other States capitals which it ws created together wit

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by theMEGAman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
masterblogger:
Very pathetic that ebonyi only has a double Lane (sub standard) " To be honest ebonyi is suppose to be a LGA. Most of the cute structures are banks. The others are government buildings. That's bungalow u see in d the 3rd pics is the government house, it's so local, poor finishing but we'll painted

Am not boasting here but my village is far better of, at least we have 4 lanes in my village. Solar Street lights everywhere and portable drinking water 247.

Please Am not trying to critize just making a point so the government and work harder
Oga pls mention the name of that ur village I will make some time to visit the developed village in Nigeria, thanks.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Abeg watin De for CAS and kpirikpiri when them wan go snap bros . Na the best places he snap . I Don stay for Ebonyi for a year and I Don visit twice this year and stay 2weeks om each visit . The only thing you can tell me about Abakaliki is their electricity condition . It's cool, but mind you its one Abakaliki that enjoy that in the whole state . I served at Afikpo which is the second most exposed town in the State and electricity there was pathetic. We went months without seeing it sometimes and when it comes it don't stay for more than 2days

bro. why visiting a place that re not worthy of anything??

19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States / Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate