Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (43693 Views)

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Certifiedboss: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
xperia626:

bro. why visiting a place that re not worthy of anything??

I did my nysc there and I'm not a fan of redeployment. And after my service I've visited twice this year because I know someone there .
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
TruthTella:

Dave isn't doing anything, stop saying what you don't know.
I live in Afipko south in Ebonyi and that place is basically the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria.

nd u re stil living there?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
TruthTella:
Why are so many parts of Ebonyi without clean pipe borne water and without electricity?
why are many of the interior villages devoid of good road networks?
why are almost all the hospitals in rural areas devoid of health care facilities that leads to constant unnecessary death of sick people in rural areas?
Why are there so many uneducated people in virtually all Ebonyi interior villages?

Make una go rest jor.
Boasting with ordinary pictures of roads as if that's what development is all about.

everything can not be achieved within a short time...moreover which state in Nigeria that do not av the same problems in their rural areas even including Abuja de FCT...ebonyi state is not as old as that of ur own state, even after years of neglect by its elder States in SE it stil manage to compete they. i think they re not doing so bad as u av labelled... pls
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ibyno:
THIS ABAKALIKI ABI NA WAH WAH PEOPLE, THEM FOR JUST JOIN THE NORTH, AND EXCHANGE THEM TO US WITH THE FEARFULL STATE, WE CAN MANAGE THE FEARFUL PEOPLE,

ABAKILAKI LACK DEVELOPMENT TO THE LAST, SOME TIMES I WONDER, HOW THEY MANAGE TO JOIN TO IBO LAND, LOOK ALL OVER THE ROAD OF LAGOS, THEY ARE THE ONE SELLING ON THE STREET , SO BACK WORD LIKE THE OGOJA PEOPLE.

sorry o
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:
poor you. You wish you're from the SS. Look, I'm from Rivers state. The most sustainable state in Nigeria. Now kill yourself asshole. In a million years Ebonyi will not even come lose to Rivers.

your governor was my neighbor in PH and he will squander all your money on his foreign trips as is his tradition. Ebonyi will forever be backward.

u re from rivers state nd u re boasting here. pls how would av rivers state been if not because of its oil revenue allocation nd being seniority to ebonyi??, how many of rivers state indigen both past nd present av reached where ebonyi indigen av reached both present nd past...in Federal levels?? do u even know or wondered how PH would av been if not de presence of FG nd non indigen investments there...??u re a shame, a heavy sorry 4 u nd ursef
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Certifiedboss:

I did my nysc there and I'm not a fan of redeployment. And after my service I've visited twice this year because I know someone there .

pls...stop visiting there because according to u, u said there is noting for there to show nd if there re ur loved ones there tel them to leave the place nd find another beta place to reside
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2016
juniorportland:
am an ondo man an d yes.... my state is better
ode was ebonyi created the same time with ondo and is their allocation the same,if ebonyi was to be in SW west would you have said all these? if yes how many times have you criticized Ekiti for underdevelopment because last time l checked abakaliki is far better than ado ekiti and Afikpo is better than the second developed town in Ekiti..pls don't forget to answer all these questions

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Bros , but do you know that in the whole state it's only in Abakaliki you can be boastful of taking pictures of a standard modern building ? I've lived there . Much respect to the vegetable soup they sell at the Stadium tho
you are a terrible liar from birth,,am from afikpo and afikpo can compete with the best local govts in nigeria in all aspects including standard buildings except state capitals,what we lack in afikpo is govt negligence, l don't understand all these ebonyi this ebonyi that as if there is any better state in Nigeria,, as far Nigeria is concerned any state you enter after the capital other places na wash
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Amberon11: 5:11am On Apr 17, 2016
pls get lost and remain there. its unhealthy to converse with mentally deranged people.
xperia626:

u re from rivers state nd u re boasting here. pls how would av rivers state been if not because of its oil revenue allocation nd being seniority to ebonyi??, how many of rivers state indigen both past nd present av reached where ebonyi indigen av reached both present nd past...in Federal levels?? do u even know or wondered how PH would av been if not de presence of FG nd non indigen investments there...??u re a shame, a heavy sorry 4 u nd ursef
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Certifiedboss: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2016
comrChris:
you are a terrible liar from birth,,am from afikpo and afikpo can compete with the best local govts in nigeria in all aspects including standard buildings except state capitals,what we lack in afikpo is govt negligence, l don't understand all these ebonyi this ebonyi that as if there is any better state in Nigeria,, as far Nigeria is concerned any state you enter after the capital other places na wash
Bros the only thing in Afikpo is Lamar restaurant and NYSC orientation camp and the poly that looks like a high svhool . That was where I lived
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Bros the only thing in Afikpo is Lamar restaurant and NYSC orientation camp and the poly that looks like a high svhool . That was where I lived
what is your village? and pls don't start things that are in your state capital
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Certifiedboss:

what is in your village? and pls don't start mentioning things that are in your state capital
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Brother . I served in Ebonyi and lived there for a whole year and I still visit . I served in Afikpo to be precise . Is it the Afikpo that the only place you can chill is LAMAR restaurant . Is it the Afikpo that I didn't get light for up to a total of 30days all through my service ? Is it the Afikpo that only the nysc orientation camp is the major thing there . The only recent structure in Afikpo is this hotel that's close to Ndibe area, every other thing is old . I lived in Amasiri ,where the only thing there is D BASE hotel which is just facing the corpers lodge ? My school was IBII COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL that has a total of 67 students . My class ss1 has just 11 student. A place where the student prefer to farm than to be in class . You should know the strength of a place rest on the educational sector . A community that has just 2 taps , one at the school and the other close to the market . A community where the corper go to ease themselves on top of rocks or use the public toilet that's used by the whole community ? My brother I visited IKWO and Ohaozara cos my guys where posted there . Forget those names you mentioNed bro. No town in that state is half as developed as Abakaliki itself . I served last year and have visited twice this year . I was there February and March so yoh see I'm still conversant with the state.
why are human beings like this? for goodness sake do you have to turn yourself completely to a devil just because you want to downgrade a place,,how can you say one hotel is the only recent structure in a big town like afikpo with large number of educated and wealthy men and women? l guess it is in your village afikpo build their houses abi,, with this horrible lie it is obvious you are a devil incarnate...afikpo north like we all know is one of he olden local govt in Nigeria and it was filled with old building and they were closely built because they wanted to live together but now there has been serious renovation to the extent that 85 to 90% of those buildings have been renovated and many sites have been and filled with standard buildings you can see in any city in nigrria,places like low cost estate,new site avenue,holy child sec sch area,along uwana poly,indibe beach( afikpo chic n agboti area),NCI avenue,etc are already scattered with standard buildings and more places are opening and people are building,,,afikpo is the education pillar of ebonyi state that can compete with any educated community in nigetia,maybe you think afikpo started n ended along eke market road lol you are Wong dear that place is olden afikpo,,afikpo has great people many based abroad with great professions and their is no family you will enter that you will not see graduates and undergraduate except the inhabitants of that house have not grown

and for ibii l know that place like l know myself, the people of that place poses the same characteristics with the main afikpo town,what they lack is that they are far from the main town and they are small too courtesy of war,, if you can ever tell yourself the truth would you imagined to have seen the kinda houses coming up there,a village in a bush like that,10yrs before now that village was filled with mud n tarch houses but now serious renovation n building are coming up,, almost every family has graduates,undergraduates except the ones with up growing kids,even as you claim that the students there prefer going to farm than being in class yet that come up to do well with their counterparts in higher institutions,, if you spend xmass in that community you will know that that community is small but mighty,,for the sch just came up,there was no secondary sch there before because of the population until the community proposed to govt for a sch and as it is many parents still do not trust the standard of the sch because person are the major teachers there and beside no parent will go to farm with their children while their mates are in school no matter how poor they are atleast not afikpo l know,,u just lies there too

in that case of defecating on the rock you may not be far from the truth reason because they houses are compacted and as people are now renovating and no space for toilet,this leaving some houses(old) without toilet, but still all the communities in afikpo including ibii have public toilets for the benefit of those that does not have toilets in their houses, it those that does not want use the public that you see going to bush....

btw hope with all this your rantings you are not from SW that is the only way l can forgive you because the Ekiti l know even in their state capital majority of them defecate on the gutter
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Night life revitalized.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hopeful the present administration will complete this tower

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
haters wl always hate jst leave dem alone

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
even wit de little funds

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2016
is awka beta dan abakaliki ni??

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by NoApology(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Abakaliki is a well planned city with good road network and drainage system. No flooding or clogging of gutters.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
jst watch out ebonyi state in the next 10 years, in terms of development

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by xperia626: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
masterblogger:
Very pathetic that ebonyi only has a double Lane (sub standard) " To be honest ebonyi is suppose to be a LGA. Most of the cute structures are banks. The others are government buildings. That's bungalow u see in d the 3rd pics is the government house, it's so local, poor finishing but we'll painted

Am not boasting here but my village is far better of, at least we have 4 lanes in my village. Solar Street lights everywhere and portable drinking water 247.

Please Am not trying to critize just making a point so the government and work harder

abeggi, efurefu child, al dis houses u can c below re they actually bungalows??... npama

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2016
good job @ xperia626 and noApology, just keep it coming,l would have helped you guys but am not in ebonyi now

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keneking:
I hear there are only two streets in Ebonyi.

1. Abakaliki
2. Afikpo

The rest are local government areas undecided

The state had no data on the information released today on NL. I think this state should be turned to grazing site for cattle rearers.
Only two streets in one state. Is this an exaggeration or a high level of ignorance display?

I'm highly disapointed I follow you. Some of you need to travel more and rely less on gossips(you hear say).
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
masterblogger:

Mod please ban this guy for life.
Why the insults. Don't just make me hate you.
What is your state?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Goahead(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
We shouldn't let this thread to die please, let's use it to showcase the ongoing transformations in Ebonyi.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by robonski15(m): 5:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Goahead:
We shouldn't let this thread to die please, let's use it to showcase the ongoing transformations in Ebonyi.

I enjoyed every bit of my service at abakaliki, a very serene city with beautiful structures. I don't mind making there my home someday.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Goahead(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
robonski15:

I enjoyed every bit of my service at abakaliki, a very serene city with beautiful structures. I don't mind making there my home someday.
you're welcome bruh, under this present administration, there has been tremendous facelift and urbanization in Abakaliki.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by robonski15(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Goahead:
you're welcome bruh, under this present administration, there has been tremendous facelift and urbanization in Abakaliki.

O yes i can attest to that sir, hope the Enugu abakaliki road has been fixed.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Chommieblaq:
That's what every Nigerian want to see, governors that are actually working.

More grace to do more good work!

abegi nothing works here in abakaliki everything in that pics is just in a kilometre radius. tell op to upload all the state local government headquarters.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Goahead(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
WinningSun:

abegi nothing works here in abakaliki everything in that pics is just in a kilometre radius. tell op to upload all the state local government headquarters.
You aren't part of the discussion, kindly crawl back to your infested habitat...
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2016
Goahead:
You aren't part of the discussion, kindly crawl back to your infested habitat...

you mean in an open forum!!. dolt head
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Goahead(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2016
WinningSun:

you mean in an open forum!!. dolt head
Commonsense should have told you that we don't build mega slums like you people in South West... Not to talk of a young state like ebonyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.