Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? (3128 Views)

If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? / Nigerian Comedian Shocked After A Girl He Asked Out In 2010 Accepted In 2018 / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by DlawTECHY(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Really don't know the right section to post this but I guess this section is closer to the topic.
It actually looked strange and kinda funny but this trend of same gender relationship is actually on a rise in Nigeria.
Had an experience in Anambra when I was travelling from Benin to Uyo. We stopped at Anambra to eat at a fastfood as I took a stroll outside a guy called me and said I should please excuse me, I was like ok . I thought he wanted to ask me for something important but instead he asked if i attended a certain secondary school in the state and I said no. He said sorry that I looked like one of his old time friend. I just ignored and was going my way he called me again and said there is something he wants to tell me that since he saw me he has not been the same, he started saying how he likes me. I was so surprised cos I never expected this. I just looked at him and he asked for my number. I almost punched that nigga but I had to control myself and walk away...
Have you ever experienced such, or has you ever been in such a situation.

Cc lalasticlala please give this for a wider coverage.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
[center]Yep!!!

The lady disturbed me like hell, trying to woo me with her posh cars n gift. That path ain't for me at all[/center]
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by DlawTECHY(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:
[center]Yep!!!

The lady disturbed me like hell, trying to woo me with her posh cars n gift. That path ain't for me at all[/center]

Still don't understand what people gain from it o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
yes in this section, boxer007 the Gaylord.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by AccidentalGenius: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:
[center]Yep!!!

Interesting, how did it end?
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
YES.So many of them
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
falconey:
yes in this section, boxer0.07 the Gaylord.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by zeetyzin(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
YES.So many of them
lol...care to share?
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Chommieblaq(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Interesting, how did it end?

Stood Ma ground and started avoiding her, wasn't easy though cos she was pratically stalking me, bugging Ma line, doing all sorts, guess she got tired and stop disturbing me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by DlawTECHY(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
zeetyzin:

lol...care to share?

Abi
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by 2kurupt(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Haha, OP that niqa wanted to deflower ur shet hole cheesy

On a serious note so many weirdos out there, this is why I don't smile in public. Always got a mean disposition angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by PureWays(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Something like that only happened to me once, about 3 years back, it was by 3rd year in uni, though it wasn't straight up asking out but it was close..

I went to see a male friend and they've always told me about some gay guy in their hostel that do behave like a sissy..

Mehn! This guy talks, walks even look like a girl, so disgusting..
I greeted everyone as I got there and when I shook him, he held on to my hand, I was like WTF! He started giving me this strange stare and I remembered what my friends had told me, I gave him a stern look but he wouldn't stop..

This dude kept talking about handsome guys and all, I was so disgusted that I had to change the topic but he was so good in his shitty talk so I couldn't stop him, all my friends were just laughing at his ugly talks..

After some minutes, he asked me why I wasn't talking and gbam! He said the scary word, "I like this guy".. In my mind I was like: Werey leleyi sha!

I left there immediately and he started laughing as I was going out..
Anytime I jam him on the street, he would give me this silly stare and smile..

It was a fucking experience..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Something like that only happened to me once, about 3 years back, it was by 3rd year in uni, though it wasn't straight up asking out but it was close..

I went to see a male friend and they've always told me about some gay guy in their hostel that do behave like a sissy..

Mehn! This guy talks, walks even look like a girl, so disgusting..
I greeted everyone as I got there and when I shook him, he held on to my hand, I was like WTF! He started giving me this strange stare and I remembered what my friends had told me, I gave him a stern look but he wouldn't stop..

This dude kept talking about handsome guys and all, I was so disgusted that I had to change the topic but he was so good in his shitty talk so I couldn't stop him, all my friends were just laughing at his ugly talks..

After some minutes, he asked me why I wasn't talking and gbam! He said the scary word, "I like this guy".. In my mind I was like: Werey leleyi sha!

I left there immediately and he started laughing as I was going out..
Anytime I jam him on the street, he would give me this silly stare and smile..

It was a fucking experience..

Have had such an experience too
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by PureWays(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
DlawTECHY:

Have had such an experience too
Really!!

Seems gays are growing more balls..
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by DlawTECHY(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Really!!

Seems gays are growing more balls..

The thing fear me o.. The guy was kinda trolling me. Wanted to be my friend. If he shakes me he holds my hand long and be tickling the inside.. It got to the extreme that I went to the toilet one day and he also entered the toilet and was peepin from the next toilet. I looked up and immediatly he his himself. I actually didn't know who was that. I left the toilet and waited outside to see who was in there.. Finally he came out.. Since that day ehn .. I fear who nor fear the guy...
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by PureWays(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
DlawTECHY:

The thing fear me o.. The guy was kinda trolling me. Wanted to be my friend. If he shakes me he holds my hand long and be tickling the inside.. It got to the extreme that I went to the toilet one day and he also entered the toilet and was peepin from the next toilet. I looked up and immediatly he his himself. I actually didn't know who was that. I left the toilet and waited outside to see who was in there.. Finally he came out.. Since that day ehn .. I fear who nor fear the guy...
Ooh!
That's Cray.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Chazzyboy: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
DlawTECHY:
Really don't know the right section to post this but I guess this section is closer to the topic.
It actually looked strange and kinda funny but this trend of same gender relationship is actually on a rise in Nigeria.
Had an experience in Anambra when I was travelling from Benin to Uyo. We stopped at Anambra to eat at a fastfood as I took a stroll outside a guy called me and said I should please excuse me, I was like ok . I thought he wanted to ask me for something important but instead he asked if i attended a certain secondary school in the state and I said no. He said sorry that I looked like one of his old time friend. I just ignored and was going my way he called me again and said there is something he wants to tell me that since he saw me he has not been the same, he started saying how he likes me. I was so surprised cos I never expected this. I just looked at him and he asked for my number. I almost punched that nigga but I had to control myself and walk away...
Have you ever experienced such, or has you ever been in such a situation.

Cc lalasticlala please give this for a wider coverage.
u are not lying its true
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by helpinghands(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin cheesy see things.. Lalasticlala take to FP.. Make we see more comments o..
Meanwhile
Rush to Aboki to buy pop corn.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by frozenSun(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Very good topic.

I have encountered such, more than 7 times.

the last one happened last Friday in a club here i Abuja.
I went to the club with 2 friends , bought a Johnnie Walker we were having a very good time gisting and laughing. I later went to pee and was coming back to my spot when this dude told me I can come and join him cos he been watching and he saw that I was alone before. I told him i was not alone. na so he start to tell me that he would like us to be close friends and he like how am quiet and my body and this and that. before you know his hand don dey my shoulder, he don dey massage my shoulder. I grabbed his fingers and bent them backwards with all the anger in me he screamed & screamed and every one was shocked. then the guys near me held me back and pleaded for me to leave the guy alone. the gay guy was bounced out cos people know his wahala well well.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2016
hmm.....speechless
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 16, 2016
I deal with gays at least twice in a semester...Apparently Black athletes are the Kim Kardashians of the White Homosexual world.

This guy was a tennis player and the practice course were usually close to Track fields.

Dude used to stalk the stands as they practiced early lipsrsealed...Checking guys out running in Compression Tights...One day he smacked my ass me that I just finished sprinting 400m if not because I was panting and tired and scholarship was on the line I fit disfigure his face
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Nche95(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2016
2013, when i still get joy.. the man didn't woo me.. he was asking me for handJob in his house,. how i became friends with him, i didn't know.. but now, any weyrey wey go try that shiit with me, i go show em say country hard... i fit stab am sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Julietcutie(f): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2016
no... nd I pray it doesn't happen
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by layla129(f): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Yes, twice.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by helpinghands(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
Yes, twice.

Share na
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Darkly(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol yes!!!! In Lagos lmao the story too long abeg
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by slimthugchimee(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
yes, just last year, one guy who taught us catwork when we were contesting for mr Fossa. 2 days after the competition, he saw me accidentally, he collected my number and in watsapp he asked me to come to his house and sleep over'imagine, someone i hardly knew', i told him i will come after my exams, he kept on keeping intouch with me but after exams he told me to come but i refused to reply his message and travelled.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by CutestNife(f): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
The one female I befriended this year did... Started talking about feelings, sending love texts, calling late at night for long minutes.

I told her I wasn't interested in all that and we stopped talking and now I'm back to square one.

I need a female friend.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Einl(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Which is worse? Premarital s ex or homosexuality??
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Einl(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Which is worse? Heterosexual premarital s.ex or homosexuality??
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by adonisgold: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mine was even a Catholic priest, he went to our house and saw my picture on the wall and collected my number from my mother, he started calling me being very nice, priests are supposed to be nice so I didn't give it much thought. He was sending me credit steady, then I finally visited him, by now I was beginning to suspect he was gay, we went out drinking and he was just trying to get me drunk and that is kinda difficult, soon he changed scope to ''you are a cute guy'', ah! Well, He even asked me what I thought of homosexuality, it told him it was repungnant to me, when we got to his place he bought another bottle of wine, I downed it and started forming fever, and from there I lay on the sofa, later he said I should come inside to sleep, I replied I was very OK where I was. Early the next morning I left, he never called again and neither did I. He asked after me from my mom a couple of times, and when I did not show much enthusiasm she was angry that I was avoiding a man of God. I finally told he what happened, she didn't believe me, thought I made it up, I didn't care. She later got to hear from someone else that he had quite a reputation a gay crusader. I wonder where he is now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? by Tommfrench(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chommieblaq:
[center]Yep!!!

big Lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) / Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice / This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.