Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert (1686 Views)

Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert by adimoh99(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, please permit me to use this medium to discourage a trending scam from a company in London or anywhere called Swiss Partners and their partner IronFx, truth is, they only take advantage of peoples ignorance in forex trading and make you loose your money. As disclosed to me by a Nigerian agent working with IronFx in Cyprus, he said that Swiss Partners gets a certain percentage from every lost fund from traders and that these guys pulled lots of directory (phone contacts) from our nigerian banks.

Below are the processes or tricks you need to watch out for.

Firstly, they'll promise you that with their help you will make lots of money in forex trading and you will never loose. If this really true am sure everyone would be trading forex at the comfort of their cribs.

Secondly, they'll persuade you to make a payment of not less than $500 into a STANBIC IBTC local bank account, then the funds will be processed and transferred into you trading account at NGN-USD official rate N199 or there about which automatically means that you do not need to own a dollar account here in nigeria to trade forex. Am sure that sounds catchy right?

Thirdly, you are assigned to an account manager (white man) who calls you up to tell you what symbol (currency) to trade depending on the signal (economic, political info) he gets. Initially you may be taking some little profit which is only meant for you to feel safe and convinced until he comes with an info that will almost take off over 50% of your initial deposit then he comes again with another info that will finally make you loose every dime you have in your trading account.

Fourthly, he calls you up and tells you that the funds you lost is locked in the Forex market that you will need another $500 or less to unlock the funds afterwhich, you will make a withdrawal of the lost funds and the new deposit totalling $1000 and of course who does not want to recover lost fund if there is a given option. If you fall again and make the deposit, he will tell you to trade an instrument AUD-HUF without Stop Loss or Take Profit then it will unlock the money you lost, Bros after trading that symbol just say good bye to your new deposit.

This is only a fair warning to you reading this. All I have said was from my personal experience even though I still expects people to talk this down here I still believe that those who will take this and watch out for these guys will.

Just incase you really really want to go into forex trading, Kindly look out for genuine and well experience persons who are in it already. Please do not patronize these guys Swiss Partners and IronFx. I know we believe the white guys (Oyibo) so much but not these ones trust me.

You can go to Google and type IronFx scam to understand better.

Other people have lost millions please don't fall victim.

For more on this, Kindly visit below link...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ironfx.com

Re: IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert by Rudboi1: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Even my friend had complained that theve refuse to pay him his money for months now that they are scaming him. Everyone take note
Re: IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert by generalfag: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2016
You are right, they have been holding my withdrawal for over two months now, let's drag then to the necessary authority since they still operate their stanbic ibtc account, it's likely some money will still be in that account. Please let's team up and go after them!
Re: IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2016
fxcm or x m are better brokers

(1) (Reply)

MMM / Achieve Financial Freedom And Live Your Dreams By Being A Part Of Omega-pro / Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.