Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Cheating Wives - The Solution For Worried Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Wives - The Solution For Worried Husbands (3632 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wives - The Solution For Worried Husbands by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2009
The bitter truth is that most husbands never learn that their wives have had an affair. Usually their wives manage to hide it from them for years and years.

Why?

Because men don't want to believe that their wives are cheating on them.

While women always have the fear that their husband may not be loyal, men think that their wives' infidelity would be so insulting that they don't want to consider such a possibility as real.

Women usually check for details in their husbands' clothes, personal objects and everywhere, while men never want to have such behavior and look for clues. They even close their eyes in front of the most revealing or intriguing facts, unless they are too jealous.

In this case they care too much about everything and they are extremely possessive.

However, most men belong to the first category. They never suspect that their wives may have an affair, and with a person they know very well: with their friend, their boss, or any other person that belongs to their social environment.

If you are one of these husbands and you are worried because you suspect that your wife is not loyal to you and you don't know how to verify if this is true and what to do if you do discover a confirmation, don't worry because there is a magical solution for this terrible problem.

Of course for you this is terrible, even though infidelity is so common in our world, However, there is a solution for you, a solution that will not only show you the truth, but also save you from despair.

Start caring about your own dreams. The wise unconscious mind that produces them is constantly trying to protect your mental health and therefore sends you many important messages in order to help you keep your sanity.

It would be good if you could read the article "Dream Interpretation as a Science - Your Protection Against Infidelity and Betrayal" where I talk about the dreams of two men whose wife and girlfriend were cheating on them. They had many warnings in dreams, but they didn't want to believe them.

Until our times, dreams were considered merely reflections of our inner psychical problems, traumas and worries, if not completely despised by our ignorant materialistic society.

You are lucky though, apart from your pain, because today we know that our dreams are a precious source of objective information. You can believe in the true information you receive in the dream messages, since they work like medicine to your psyche and brain.

Dreams about the person you love are very clear. You can easily learn everything about your wife's life and understand very well what is happening with her.

The unconscious mind will help you more, showing you also what you have to do in order to overcome this sad situation and how you'll be able to find peace and keep your balance, without losing control.

You can easily learn how to translate the dreams about the person you love, but you have to study dream interpretation according to the scientific method a little bit more if you want to completely understand the dream language and be able to follow the free psychotherapy provided by the unconscious mind through dream messages.

I have simplified this translation very much, so you won't have any difficulty in learning it. It's like translating one language to another, with the difference that you translate images into words.

You can start learning the easy to interpret dreams about the person you love, about which you care more right now that you are worried and you want to verify what is happening with your wife, and then learn the dream language completely, so that you'll be able to translate even the most complicated and strange dreams.

This knowledge will help you tremendously in all fields!

Don't feel so sad because you have this problem today and you want to verify if your wife is cheating on you.

This will be in fact the beginning of a new life for you. Your dreams will help you in all ways, besides showing you how to develop completely your personality and intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? / Reasons Why A Firstborn Cannot Marry Another Firstborn / Must Wife Travel Every Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.