Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (39060 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
goingape:
I think you are a joker undecided

Many people don't think about some kind of person at night or one FOOLISH WOMAN!.

I know some of us alway think about how to make it in life or money every night and not just some STVPID WOMAN outside who you may be thinking of while one abero will be sexing the hell out of her. undecided

Rubbish.

Hahahaha
Dude
What woman did this to you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by joeslimwize: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
ogbeni!! as for me I only think about my dear God hence,my future
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by koolet: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
too bad my heart belongs 2 no one as am single being cheated i now believe love iz insane and i realised how foolish ave been

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chigomiced: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Forget Oga, the person that comes to my mind b4 i sleep nah that idiot wey owe me money #FACT

Lolz

Me nah my bet9ja slip dey my mind ooooo

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by FullDepth1: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Shut d hell up! This is what u come here? U don't know the story so stop interrupting as if u know everything...

No disrespect my foot!

Chaaai!

Lol.

Forgive me. Will you?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Guys be forming macho and their egocentric nature wont let them speak the truth...continue dey dcieve yourself.

The fact that you are trying not to think about a lady means you are actually thinking about her.
I can swear to you that the only woman I think about is my family and apart from that I don't think of any woman unless when I wanted to use and dump which is in my formal nature.

As in now! I can boldly tell you that I don't think about woman at night.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
FullDepth1:

Dayum!!

Your grammar is Shambolic, shenanigalistic in nature, and incomprehensibly uncommunicative.

Yet, Im jaw-dropped, and bewildered, asking why kashybaby is still apologizing to you.

(No disrespect please).
"

Cheers!
You are very wicked.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?

He thinks about who to ban? Does that guy have genuine reason for banning people.

He's been banning me for reasons not known to me. But I don't give 2 fvcks.... Got better life outside this space.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by habsydiamond(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
All I think of at night before I sleep is how my life will be better with the economy situation and so on.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Wrong! It's the first name that popped in their mind when they read this
I CONCUR...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by spafu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Are you saying my heart belongs to Buhari? Because every night in bed before I sleep off I keep think of how one herdsman with neither a certificate nor a sabificate, except his NEPA bill, found his way to Aso rock and start to mess everything that was hitherto working? For heaven sake, no light, no fuel, no water, and food is not affordable. Why won't I think of the useless Dullard of Daura and all that he had put me and other Nigerians ( minus the Zombies) through?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
chigomiced:

Lolz
Me nah my bet9ja slip dey my mind ooooo
lwkmd...chai..were re o
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
koolet:
too bad my heart belongs 2 no one as am single
pls don't let ya heart belong to any woman. There are like parasite trying to paralyzed ya future.

I stop doing that a long time ago and focus that energy somewhere.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by shehuolayinka(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abeg na lie.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur the one keep following me & quoting me with ur big ego ..I choose to ignore u & now u come here to say u want "truce"? shocked shocked

Ul be OK without me...juz live ur life.
hmmm... how dare anyone hurt me Kashy this bad? who dem be? where dem dey? my matchet is sharpened n my guns loaded o...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2016
spafu:
Are you saying my heart belongs to Buhari? Because every night in bed before I sleep off I keep think of how one herdsman with neither a certificate nor a sabificate, except his NEPA bill, found his way to Aso rock and start to mess everything that was hitherto working? For heaven sake, no light, no fuel, no water, and food is not affordable. Why won't I think of the useless Dullard of Daura and all that he had put me and other Nigerians ( minus the Zombies) through?

Yes o...infact he is spoiliing your parole cos u for don hammer go woo that babe wey u don dey pursue.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmm... how dare anyone hurt me Kashy this bad? who dem be? where dem dey? my matchet is sharpened n my guns loaded o...

Lol...put ur gun down boo...that was a done deal..so need to worry.. wink
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
goingape:
pls don't let ya heart belong to any woman. There are like parasite trying to paralyzed ya future.

I stop doing that a long time ago and focus that energy somewhere.

Its not about your heart belonging to any lady but could be the babe you just want to date.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by donbenedict(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

What about that lady you usually see but you are still looking for a way to ...
dats crushing... and crushing fades..

I remember a time bak in university days wen I used to crush on a particular babe, she was allover my head.. den I finally asked her out and she gave me d shock of my life..

Thr and den d feelings turned to hate.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..when did I insulted u? angry

U mistaken me or maybe coz u bashed me first, so I juz hit u back...

This is the thing, Men like to bashed women down here & they tot it's OK...but when we bashed back, they felt insulted, they felt it was a racist comment... angry angry angry

Men never learn..
uhhhh.... not all men down here act like that bae.... keep calm.... bad and good eggs are every where.....
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by cedargroove: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
Mine is God

My baby boo kiss kiss

Omg... Did you just say that? Wow... You have no idea how much I appreciate that
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by venus4cupid: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2016
My loving Sunday Night prayer to these fulanies who just attacked and killed a farmer in my state.....
hmmmm There's God oooo
my own father land na him these sons of bitches and children of doom enter they cause massacre and unrest?
i invoke our gods, our ancestors and deities to attack, and pure out their most gruesome grievious anger with any hindrance on the Fulani and there children, kinsmen and their leader; wives and daughters.
i wish i have the power of the gods to retaliate with inpunity on these barbaric action against the most peaceful loving people of Anambra state and Igbo.
i call on chukwuokike and Amadioha with the help of Sango and Olodomare to strick all Fulani herdsmen dead by thunder and lightening this rainy season.
May Christ wipe them off the face of the earth.
May Angel Michael and Gabriel attack them invincibly, may they turn against themselves in confusion now and forever more
So mote it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody help me shout Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
uhhhh.... not all men down here act like that bae.... keep calm.... bad and good eggs are every where.....

Lol...stop digging grin all I said that was a done deal...let's move along..
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Its not about your heart belonging to any lady but could be the babe you just want to date.
what if the babe don't wanner date you or you just come across her and started infatuating? All this may lead to night thinking which is unproductive and unrealistic.

Always thinking about someone at night put you in bondage and make ya think of ways to do evils things.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...stop digging grin all I said that was a done deal...let's move along..
lol.... okay Bae.... me guns re down n knife back in its sheath.... anymore eish,.... say ma name....
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
dats crushing... and crushing fades..

I remember a time bak in university days wen I used to crush on a particular babe, she was allover my head.. den I finally asked her out and she gave me d shock of my life..

Thr and den d feelings turned to hate.

this is just what I'm trying to explain.

So I start thinking of a woman I just meet now characterize were my heart belong!.

Going by his theory some of our heart may definitely belong to the devil. I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by laprince(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Wrong! It's the first name that popped in their mind when they read this

Now, this is the real deal.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by tuzle(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT
dem many o, from sikirat to bimbo then ore to bunmi. If i continue listing en. Ogbeni y should i tink of women, when i can tink of money?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... okay Bae.... me guns re down n knife back in its sheath.... anymore eish,.... say ma name....

Hahahahhahhhaa! "Say my name" ?? Lol...u remind me dj Khalid in a song "hold u down".... grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by sinistermind(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2016
BTSO
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by koife(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2016
thinking of that fuel attendant at total...how I go carry beg am for fuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.