Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop (28053 Views)

Nigeria To Launch 2 New Satellites With China Loan - Shittu / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Azumagcc(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
talktonase:
one chance government.Nigeria is finished
You need some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
If by what you analize is right, I think there is some sense in it.........sometimes I think of how this china loan go truly translate to strengthen the naira, cos I know say china things no dey last........I fear the worst for the future. Just pray this government get it right.
the simpliest illogical reasoning on the part of buhari is the dummy that was sold to him that this economic ties with china will end up strenghten our economy/naira against the dollar Nigeria will end up pay over 100% interest in the area of contract award and more. therefore the present economic team has only succeeded in taking us back on our quest for speedy economic recovery
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
I honestly think Seun should warn his mods to stop posting any story related to Fayose on this forum. Fayose is an insult to intelligent people nationwide.

Imagine someone with a National Diploma level education from ibadan and illaro suddenly wanting us to believe he is a financial and business guru.

Someone who has been unable to attract any external investment or interest into Ekiti State and spends all his days searching the news for anything relating to Buhari. The guy needs a shrink ASAP because we are all watching a governor run mad in office.

Where in the world did he get the notion that we would be repaying China in dollars when they would be giving us a loan in services..... the agreement is for service exchange between both countries. Much of our oil is bought by China so its only logical to offer them oil for service which is something Buhari knows about so well.

I pity the entire people of Ekiti state for foolishly allowing someone most of them are intellectually better than to rule over them. I thought the last Buffoon in government has been removed but I never knew an even greater one was waiting for the other to exit stage so he could take centre stage.

Bauchi state governor went to China same way Fayose did but he was able to attract investors to Bauchi but what did Fayose bring back to Ekiti.... Ridicule and shame as always.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
If by what you analize is right, I think there is some sense in it.........sometimes I think of how this china loan go truly translate to strengthen the naira, cos I know say china things no dey last........I fear the worst for the future. Just pray this government get it right.
the simpliest illogical reasoning on the part of buhari is the dummy that was sold to him that this ecoomic ties with china will further strenghtening our economy/naira against the dollar Nigeria will end up pay over 100% interest in the area of contract award and more. therefore the present economic team has only succeeded in taking us back on our quest for speedy economic recovery
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

it's analysis from Fayose. not me bro.
though I've been following the happenings but I won't say anything yet.
one i am nt sure of d factual accuracy of d analysis AND even as unverifiable as it is Fayose and his aides can never submit such seemingly sound position. They just dnt v d depth
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by LordVoldemort(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

bro. if you have the opportunity to pass through secondary school, you should know something about economics, at least, scale of preference.

The analysis came from a nairalander like 3 days ago op Is just being mischievous by saying it's from fayose. Fayose's doesn't hav the capacity to analyze in such a away even dou they analysis is jargoons
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yet, you typed something.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by harmbhrosz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
IamQuins:

God will punish ur generation n parents, do u tink my family is like urz?.

Guy neva in ur life eva quote me again, useless bas-tard...

N besides I didn't mention ur generation's name, pls stay clear.

What rubbish..
here we go again...

If my quote was hard for u to comprehend then I'll help n if after still u can't fathom it then I'll believe you're truly dummp.

Mentioning your generation wasn't an insult, what am simply saying is if our forefathers has gotten it right, we this present GENERATION won't be facing ALL wat we are facing,
So am only saying whether u hate Buhari or not you av to support n pray for him to succeed bcoz if he fails, (i repeat) YOU, YOUR FAMILY n YOUR GENERATION will suffer from it an a Nigeria grin

By the way does hearing/reading your generation mean an insult to u regardless of the context it was use for? Nawa for u o grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by shamecurls(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I honestly think Seun should warn his mods to stop posting any story related to Fayose on this forum. Fayose is an insult to intelligent people nationwide.

Imagine someone with a National Diploma level education from ibadan and illaro suddenly wanting us to believe he is a financial and business guru.

Someone who has been unable to attract any external investment or interest into Ekiti State and spends all his days searching the news for anything relating to Buhari. The guy needs a shrink ASAP because we are all watching a governor run mad in office.

Where in the world did he get the notion that we would be repaying China in dollars when they would be giving us a loan in services..... the agreement is for service exchange between both countries. Much of our oil is bought by China so its only logical to offer them oil for service which is something Buhari knows about so well.

I pity the entire people of Ekiti state for foolishly allowing someone most of them are intellectually better than to rule over them. I thought the last Buffoon in government has been removed but I never knew an even greater one was waiting for the other to exit stage so he could take centre stage.

Bauchi state governor went to China same way Fayose did but he was able to attract investors to Bauchi but what did Fayose bring back to Ekiti.... Ridicule and shame as always.

Fayose is commissioning Ponmo, Fish, Amala with roasted corn

Ekiti people sincerely deserves him after trading there future for cups of rice
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamecurls:

Fayose is commissioning Ponmo, Fish, Amala with roasted corn

Ekiti people sincerely deserves him after trading there future for cups of rice

Thus proving the saying that goes thus, " if you eat your future today, when your future comes what will you eat?"
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by dan2976: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
i will always support constructive criticism and i think this is probably the only time he has ever had a point. lets wait for the FG response. lets know what the advantages are in doing business with china since the US and Europe are not exactly too keen in following suite.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by erico2k2(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
I am afraid he is right. I ha e once opted to pay a chinease supplier in yuan but he wants Dollars citing tax reasons
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by shamecurls(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thus proving the saying that goes thus, " if you eat your future today, when your future comes what will you eat?"

Roasted Corn....

It cant be that bad
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by toluwahala: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
I beg o, abandon this money, call our igbo back from china. close our country door. let's starve chinese first!
what? you get hungry?Let's go get chop from fayosilly now!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by banmee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
IamQuins:
This man is always making sense buh zombieswud neva realize that...

Let's watch and see as their god Bubu disappoints them

I hope you wake up from your slumber. Before you go supporting a critic you must look at his achievements. What has Fayose done in Ekiti?
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamecurls:

Roasted Corn....

It cant be that bad

Lmao. Roasted corn while others would be probably dining on caviar. Ekiti would be at a standstill with this man in office.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Ahmed503: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hey Fayose speak when you surely know that your words are better than being silent! If u don't tink this is d way forward, leave d country. We thank each and every patriotic Nigerian who work tirelessly to see that our great country is rising again. As a result of his visit to China, has yielded additional investments in Nigeria exceeding $6 billion. several agreements concluded with the Chinese during the visit will have a huge and positive impact on key sectors of the Nigerian economy including power, solid minerals, agriculture, housing and rail transportation.
Haba mana stop deceiving your self.
Thanks to Mr. President.PMB.

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by erico2k2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you ha e dealt with the chinease b4 I'm sure you will say diff.
If the FG came back with no physical forex then the man is right. Of they the loaner are the same ones validating contracts then the man is right
One thing I know is the yuan is pegged to the dollars and get devalued at will.a thing we are asking the cbn to do.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by wale86: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
I wil not agree wt The China Loan 2 Nigerian because it wil b of good benefit to The Chinese than Nigerians. If u want 2 prove dis go 2 d Chinese Company and see how dey treat their Nigerian staffs
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by kaybee09(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mr big mouth fayose can you please give us a better alternative than the chinese loan.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by KBEST3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Common sense wailer
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by BobUg28(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
God will never allow Buhari to mortgage Nigerian’s future.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Highvotage: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
We can see that Fayose himself is a scammer.
Why didn't he gave us these reasons before leaving to China?
Why did he said was the reason in his letter to Chinese govnment?
Was he not stated that Nigerian Government wanted to scam us because there is no project to used the money for in the budget?
Hmmmmm! thus is just after thought of what he has done.
Don't believe him my people.
Thanks.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
One thing we should all understand is that money has no real value. It is valued at what you give to it. It's simply paper. Things that have value from an economics standpoint are the factors of production i.e human resources (skilled workers), raw materials and of course the finish products. The question is which of these factors of production deserve the most real value? Is it skilled workers, raw materials or the finish products? Africa and Nigeria is an untapped arena of raw materials. We must not be foolish. Rather than agreeing to just sell raw materials, we must ensure that those we trade with must come and produce some of these stuff here thereby creating jobs. The problem with the west is that they are only interested in paying their over priced and over hyped dollars and Euros (which has no real but virtual value) for our raw materials with a lopsided exchange rate. When it comes to receiving finished products, then we pay through the nose. That is why we must support home grown capitalist like Dangote, Otudeko etc who will utilize home grown resources to create finished products. IMF like one of the Kuti has said are nothing but International Motherf**kers.

Economics isn't that hard acutally. Forget the numbers and statistics. It's just common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by McXponent(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Help me holla Buhari and ask if what Fayose is saying about d loan is true... We need confirmation... No black market deal
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:

This man must be a confused human being..
I read in the letter sent to china by fayose that... "pmb is planning to use the $2 billion loan for the payment of salaries" but you have change it again..

this man must be confused
ekiti ppl, u r in serious mess
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
erico2k2:

If you ha e dealt with the chinease b4 I'm sure you will say diff.
If the FG came back with no physical forex then the man is right. Of they the loaner are the same ones validating contracts then the man is right
One thing I know is the yuan is pegged to the dollars and get devalued at will.a thing we are asking the cbn to do.

Oga I have and am still doing business with the Chinese so I understand all I wrote up there. Sentiments aside, no country survives alone... in some way they all leech off each other and we term it business but in real sense its not business its simply finding a balanced mutually beneficial leeching position for both parties.

China is offering service In exchange for service and I say yes to that. Why some are saying no to this deal is because of our warped mentality of Chinese products being substandard but that is totally wrong. China is an understanding economy that will give u what you want at the quality you want as long as they profit and many Nigerians have abused this. However they deal mainly on authentic stuff but will compromise the quality for you if you insist.

We have a standards organisation here so why are we afraid of their service even if its Chinese. The so called Japanese products still contain chinese parts and they have their hands in almost all aspects of manufacturing.

They know that a lot of their people do biz here in Nigeria and many more are coming so why not help to make their host country better if in the long run such businesses still help to boost the Chinese economy.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
If all these are true, then, there is a need to call Mr. President and his economic teams to order. Perhaps, hold them accountable for in and out of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by ATERI(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why `WE` are against the loan from China? Who are the we? Idiot!!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Ratello: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
hemartins:
Hmmmm. If these analysis are true then we are in for it but I know the president wouldn't do anything deliberate to impede the country's progress.
His actions are geared towards a better Nigeria.
Believe that Buhari knows what he is doing at your own peril sometimes I laugh at naive-mindef ones here who think governance is like ABC. Trust me, Nigeria has no business borrowing that loan in the first place especially when a President who still relies on his analogue way of reasoning in a digital age. This loan will end up being Nigeria undoings in the scheme of things. Just follow the analysis of Fayose meditatively you will understand the complexities embedded in loans, grants, favours from developed nations to developing ones.......may God help Nigeria from this one chance government.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga I have and am still doing business with the Chinese so I understand all I wrote up there. Sentiments aside, no country survives alone... in some way they all leech off each other and we term it business but in real sense its not business its simply finding a balanced mutually beneficial leeching position for both parties.

China is offering service In exchange for service and I say yes to that. Why some are saying no to this deal is because of our warped mentality of Chinese products being substandard but that is totally wrong. China is an understanding economy that will give u what you want at the quality you want as long as they profit and many Nigerians have abused this. However they deal mainly on authentic stuff but will compromise the quality for you if you insist.

We have a standards organisation here so why are we afraid of their service even if its Chinese. The so called Japanese products still contain chinese parts and they have their hands in almost all aspects of manufacturing.

They know that a lot of their people do biz here in Nigeria and many more are coming so why not help to make their host country better if in the long run such businesses still help to boost the Chinese economy.
Even if all he said was true?
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by ahamonyeka(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is sense in nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.