Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop (28056 Views)

Nigeria To Launch 2 New Satellites With China Loan - Shittu / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Chubhie: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose comes to nairaland and steal contents! For the Oshoko behind Fayose, read this ---- https://www.nairaland.com/3052050/oshoko-behind-ayodele-peter-fayose
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Banks22(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
He couldn't say those things here in Nigeria, Na to fly all the way to China to pose on a Podium wiv empty audience in a tourist pack Fooling his followers. I understand all his loots are in Dollar and u know wat dat means!!! If u want to spend Dollar wiv dis economy u will av to pay more. More over he will be exposed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Obiwannn: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by topeextent: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
14. China has signed currency swap deals with countries ranging from Kazakhstan to Argentina as it promotes wider use of its Yuan.

15. Nigeria would become the clearinghouse for Yuan denominated transactions for the whole of Africa following the agreement.

16. Beijing also signed agreements to develop infrastructure in Nigeria, part of a drive to deepen its ties with Africa.

17. It has offered Nigeria a loan worth $6 billion to fund infrastructure projects.

18. Also, ICBC signed a $2 billion loan deal with Dangote group, to fund two cement plants it plans to build, Lin told Reuters.

19. China’s official Xinhua news agency cited President Xi as telling Buhari that there was huge potential for economic cooperation, naming

20. Naming oil, refining and mining..

21. Nigeria is also considering issuing Panda bonds (mainly Yuan denominated) as against euro bonds because they are cheaper.

This is good, better days are ahead, I'm sooo happy and hopeful right now. Nigeria shall be great again!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154092721163104&set=a.10151867779288104.1073741825.606298103&type=3
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Rexnegro(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
fayose for kukuma turn pmb financial adviser na....so fayose wey no get sense don suddenly get sense pass pmb, vp, And all those that went with pmb to China abi? thug gov
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by nkpommpko(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
After fayose says all this will he still attend the executive meetings where buhari is the chairman? Its like he is running his own government.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by HirstMOG(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just pray that we won't get to that state to shout oh no I thy know!!!!!!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by mildflame: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1336970399652130&id=847515628597612&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6273908586081249973%3Amf_story_key.630062446628325690&__tn__=%2As

OGOGORO + MONKEY TAIL + PARAGA round table discussion going on right now
VENUE wailing wailers ogogoro club

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Sadeik: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
first of all Fayose did not say that, it has been circulating on social media for days now. Secondly, that photo of Fayose is not in China, and even if it is, he seems to be talking to himself.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by collinsVP: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
I
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by phlame(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Bgorgeous: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is this one still talking?
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Joel3(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
our politicians are not smart... a thinking person will know there is a caught in this deal. paying back China with dollars is a red flag... why must we pay in dollars tell me

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by lawman12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
mr fayose, when u are done brain wishing Nigerians then let me know, simply said u are Against the loan not WE as u claimed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by hapi4eva: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can fayose explain his china photoshop trip? Forget buhari loan matter. Explain the childish and senseless trip you made to china before nigerians will listen to you
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
b
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by jamesjoel142(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Banks22:
He couldn't say those things here in Nigeria, Na to fly all the way to China to pose on a Podium wiv empty audience in a tourist pack Fooling his followers. I understand all his loots are in Dollar and u know wat dat means!!! If u want to spend Dollar wiv dis economy u will av to pay more. More over he will be exposed.

He too wan learn kun fu ni, abi na only Buhari like am ni
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by WildChild00(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is on point, before we wakeup some day, Buhari would have finished the whole country, when you have billions returned by looters, billions declared by customs, etc and you still went ahead to borrow shocked cry
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by bender79: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
IamQuins:
This man is always making sense buh zombieswud neva realize that...

Let's watch and see as their god Bubu disappoints them
He keeps making sense because you are paranoid of the fact that Pmb is beginning to show some direction.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by periphetes: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
All this noise making and elaborated sermon is not what our troubled economy needs now. But Any one who is a strategist and economist with better solution in stabilizing it should speak than opposing all proposed steps.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Babalegba(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Agbero rabble rouser governor. Our governors should have psychiatric tests every two years
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by bender79: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
ellovee:
This is why I am a keen follower of Gov. Fayose, he doesn't just criticise for criticism sake but for enlightenment and for setting matters straight.
All the members of the president's economic team will not claim ignorant of these reasons stated by Fayose but chose to remain dumb thereby mortgaging the future of our dear country just for their selfish gains.
when Gej borrowed from China and shared your destiny he didn't mortgage your dear country?
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Aare2050(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
phlame:

RUBBISH!!!

you need a 3 weeks social media training to help you fit in to the 21st century discussion

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by emmasege: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
If by what you analize is right, I think there is some sense in it.........sometimes I think of how this china loan go truly translate to strengthen the naira, cos I know say china things no dey last........I fear the worst for the future. Just pray this government get it right.
In addition, why did PMB turn the way of China and his back on the USA? I guess he knew quite well that he's lost his credibility before his erstwhile friends.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by musicwriter(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
These are the reasons I've concluded that Africa will remain poor, unless we learn science. All these talks of IMF, Dollar, world bank, loan, Yuan, is "hiding our heads in sand" like the ostrich. The grand cause of poverty in Africa being western education has not been addressed. Neither do we collectively have the intellectual capability to understand this problem in the first place.

No nation can industrialize without science. Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science!.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by harmbhrosz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
IamQuins:
This man is always making sense buh zombieswud neva realize that...

Let's watch and see as their god Bubu disappoints them
why r you guys diz dummp? So ur prayer is for Buhari to fail? Or av u forgotten that u n ur family including ur generation will be affected if he fails?

Am just amazed with how u guys bcom loyal to politicians without even considering how it affects ur personal lives cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by amtaken(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Many Nigerians don’t know that even Chinese company don’t want yuan, nobody want it, Chinese foreign reserve is in dollars, China is the largest holder of US bond, they want dollars by all means.

I said this same thing here the other day but they said I was bragging about my China trips.

I travel to China every October, (sometimes April too) for trade fair and I am aware that Chinese don't like RMB (yuan). They prefer US dollars.

Anytime you wanna buy superior things like heavy machines, authentic cow leather bags/shoes and other high quality goods they give you the price in dollars.

I also know that an average Chinese is a cheat. They don't do things to help people, rather they help themselves over and over again first.

Watch how they will mess up this deal. Don't say that I didn't warn you.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Considering the fact that 90% of our loans have always been squandered by govt officials, choosing the service as an alternative to cash is a better alternative.

Furthermore, it is exactly the same thing that happened with all other Chinese loans to Nigeria - they have always been executed by CCECC, which incidentally is owned by the Chinese government.

Madness is when you do the same thing and expect a different result. Nigeria has been taking cash loans for years which have gone nowhere other than the pockets of the so called elite.

This cannot continue.

Perhaps fayose expects that PMB will tax primary schools to fund infrastructure projects.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by shamecurls(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
[b]
topeextent:
Facebook newsfeed post by: Kunle Oduah
Kunle Oduah shared the following link and had this to say about it:

Currency Deal With China To Crash The Dollar By 70% !

President Buhari doesn't have certificate but he sure knows how to make things happen and do what some heroes with unproven Ph.D. can't even dream of...

1.As President Buhari and CBN Governor, Emefiele moved closer to actualizing their promise to strengthen the naira against the US dollars

2.By signing a landmark currency deal with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd on Tuesday in Beijing, China.

3. The agreement will allow Nigerian who imports mainly from China conclude their transactions in the Chinese currency instead of the dollar

4. The new agreement would see Nigeria-China trades, which accounts for over 70 percent of imports into Nigeria, concluded in the Yuan.

5. Until now over 90% of int'l trades between Nigeria & the world is done in dollars, & in the process putting so much pressure on the naira

6. Nigeria imports almost all it needs from the West, Middle East and Asia.

7. The CBN is expected to diversify a huge chunk of Nigeria’s foreign reserve from the dollars to the Yuan to perfect the agreement.

8. “It means that the renminbi (Yuan) is free to flow among diff banks in Nigeria, & the renminbi has been included in the FXR of Nigeria,”

9. FXR means foreign exchange reserves

10. Lin Songtian, director general of the African affairs department of China’s foreign ministry, told reporters in Beijing ...

11. .. a few minutes after the agreement was signed between the Governors of the nations’ reserve banks..

12. in the presence of President Buhari & President Xi Jingping of China, who is hosting Buhari and top Nigerian officials to a state visit.

13. Lin said a framework on currency swaps has been agreed with Nigeria, making it easier to settle trade deals in Yuan.

14. China has signed currency swap deals with countries ranging from Kazakhstan to Argentina as it promotes
[/b]

Simple Economics!

Who is worst between the IMF NOI sold Nigeria too and China?

Its a symbiotic deal and both parties re bound to benefit

Dont know what the wailing is about.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by saddabm(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
#IstandwithBuhari #IbeleiveinBuhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by IamQuins: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
why r you guys diz dummp? So ur prayer is for Buhari to fail? Or av u forgotten that u n ur family including ur generation will be affected if he fails?

Am just amazed with how u guys bcom loyal to politicians without even considering how it affects ur personal lives cry

God will punish ur generation n parents, do u tink my family is like urz?.

Guy neva in ur life eva quote me again, useless bas-tard...

N besides I didn't mention ur generation's name, pls stay clear.

What rubbish..
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is an after thought from this jester that went to waste the scarse resources of his people posing behind a podium that has no listener.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.