Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop (28057 Views)

Nigeria To Launch 2 New Satellites With China Loan - Shittu / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by ATERI(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ratello:

Believe that Buhari knows what he is doing at your own peril sometimes I laugh at naive-mindef ones here who think governance is like ABC. Trust me, Nigeria has no business borrowing that loan in the first place especially when a President who still relies on his analogue way of reasoning in a digital age. This loan will end up being Nigeria undoings in the scheme of things. Just follow the analysis of Fayose meditatively you will understand the complexities embedded in loans, grants, favours from developed nations to developing ones.......may God help Nigeria from this one chance government.

And those your embedded complexities wouldn`t have been there if world bank had given us that loan? A loan from the world bank ties you to all the imperialist West while a bilateral loan ties you to one country. That is one single advantage you musn`t ignore. Have you ever heard of counter-trade before? Yea, another evidence that Buhari doesn`t know what he is doing. The difference between people like you and Buhari is that you enjoy being slaves to the West while Buhari and Buharists don`t.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by tallfact: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mbamally:
Click Like if you Support Pres. Buhari or

Share if you Support Fayose

Chose like because in decision making there are forecast on which Fayose picks its disadvantages. China as a country has prospect of becoming world leader over America, there will not like to goof.

Remember also if this failed us as a country it will hinder a lot of bilateral relationship even with other countries. Business is a symbiotic non detrimental on party if one want to retain his or her partner.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Even if all he said was true?

All he said were lies! Fayose has a personal hatred for Buhari and as far as he is concerned Buhari would never be able to do anything right. Even when the whole world and those better than Fayose intellectually see the good in what Buhari is doing Fayose has configured himself to see and think otherwise.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by bayinq25(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1336970399652130&id=847515628597612&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6273908586081249973%3Amf_story_key.630062446628325690&__tn__=%2As
He should have told Jonathan when the clueless dumbfvck did the same thing
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by olalekan1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
A patriotic citizen will try all his best to make suggestions for the government of the day to hear. Even if the government of the day did not take your suggestion, history will not forget you. Rather than giving suggestion to the government of the day so as to make the Nigeria project a success, he went ahead to counter attack a bilateral trade agreement between Nigeria and China.

For the fact that the Chineese dont want Yuan does not justify the reason why Yuan is not a good alternative to bail us out of this present economic crisis. Even Nigerians prefer dollar to Naira and this is how it will be in as much as the country still imports most of her consumables.

With this deal, I believe there will be rapid turn around of things for better in this country.

I have always disregard Fayose's comments or opinions in the past simply because of his hatred for Buhari but I decide to comment on this because I think he had gone too far and History will never forget it. It is good to play the opposition part but you just have to play it wisely. I know he is using all the noise to gather awareness for his presidential ambition in 2019 but the question to ask is IS IT BY NOISE?
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Ratello: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
ATERI:

And those your embedded complexities wouldn`t have been there if world bank had given us that loan? A loan from the world bank ties you to all the imperialist West while a bilateral loan ties you to one country. That is one single advantage you musn`t ignore. Have you ever heard of counter-trade before? Yea, another evidence that Buhari doesn`t know what he is doing. The difference between people like you and Buhari is that you enjoy being slaves to the West while Buhari and Buharists don`t.
Even before you know my political leaning you have already judged me, my condemnation of this bogus Chinese loan is premised on the current economic woes we are currently....you can't borrow yourself to financial emancipation and this is what Fayose stood for, my post did not indicate anything Western assistance so I wondered where that one popped out from? undecided be calm next time. Good afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
talktonase:
one chance government.Nigeria is finished
So Fayose needs physical money dat he can steal not d one dat will appear as infrastructure rite....Ur Fayose is a BIG GOAT
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by ATERI(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ratello:

Even before you know my political leaning you have already judged me, my condemnation of this bogus Chinese loan is premised on the current economic woes we are currently....you can borrow yourself to financial emancipation and this is what Fayose stood for, my post did not indicate anything Western assistance so I wondered where that one popped out from? undecided be calm next time. Good afternoon.

Am I right that we got a loan from IMF recently, where was Fayose then? Your conclusion that Fayose is saying something that makes him more credible than Buhari is what I`m not happy with. I can assure you that I`m calmer than you. No disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Tijay90(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well congrats folks, FG has just sold your country...make una sha collect change.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
ellovee:
This is why I am a keen follower of Gov. Fayose, he doesn't just criticise for criticism sake but for enlightenment and for setting matters straight.
All the members of the president's economic team will not claim ignorant of these reasons stated by Fayose but chose to remain dumb thereby mortgaging the future of our dear country just for their selfish gains.
Fayose is a Goat...instead of d money I prefer it in kind...dat is how all those stu..pid looters like Fayose will always want d physical money so dat they can loot it... dat man is a drunk
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by danot1030: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
If by what you analize is right, I think there is some sense in it.........sometimes I think of how this china loan go truly translate to strengthen the naira, cos I know say china things no dey last........I fear the worst for the future. Just pray this government get it right.
when see people that uses every reasons to make sense like this I begin to wonder if they have brain in their skulls to reason on their own because one opinion will make sense to them now and the next moment a different is making a new sense to them. You probably need TB Joshua.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Tijay90:
Well congrats folks, FG has just sold your country...make una sha collect change.
have we not not been borrowing in dollars in physical cash. where is d money. rsther people like Fayose looted such money... I prefer d money in form of infrastructure... let d Chinese come and build d infrastructures instead of d cash.... looters will never like such bargain

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Skills10: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beyond the issue of politics, APC versus PDP, we need to look critically into the issues raised. Chinese government will only look for its own interest in the long haul. Huawei as a telecoms vendor will give a clearer understanding of what we are talking about. They have taken most of the telecoms jobs. It's an all or nothing principle for them.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Ondoboi12345678: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
You mean fayose who went to China to snap with ordinary Chinese podium
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by odumessi(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1336970399652130&id=847515628597612&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6273908586081249973%3Amf_story_key.630062446628325690&__tn__=%2As
Op can lie...which fayose said this....oniro...this thing was posted yesterday bt a nairalander..so u think fayose is as sensible as this..#istandwithbuhari
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by geesilver(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
danot1030:
when see people that uses every reasons to make sense like this I begin to wonder if they have brain in their skulls to reason on their own because one opinion will make sense to them now and the next moment a different is making a new sense to them. You probably need TB Joshua.
Nobody is forcing any opinion on you, you have right to express how and what you think, I see no reason why you have to condemn me, all I can see in you is a bigot. To you people's opinion don't make any meaning and I don't think you can see any good thing in what others do except yours alone. I pity the people around you.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by geesilver(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

This man must be a confused human being..
I read in the letter sent to china by fayose that... "pmb is planning to use the $2 billion loan for the payment of salaries" but you have change it again..

this man must be confused
ekiti ppl, u r in serious mess
You can say that to the ekiti people ok.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by geesilver(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
the simpliest illogical reasoning on the part of buhari is the dummy that was sold to him that this ecoomic ties with china will further strenghtening our economy/naira against the dollar Nigeria will end up pay over 100% interest in the area of contract award and more. therefore the present economic team has only succeeded in taking us back on our quest for speedy economic recovery
But I think this is the same people that wanted economical reform are the same people that ask Him to go on with the loan, now if it backfire they will still be the first to condemn or crucify him.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by geesilver(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
emmasege:
In addition, why did PMB turn the way of China and his back on the USA? I guess he knew quite well that he's lost his credibility before his erstwhile friends.
So what do you think is the right thing to do.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by geesilver(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
augster:
that‘s in the past sir..
Well i believe things would still get better.. This nove is to make the economy better
I pray as much
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by 989900: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Only a dumbfxck m0ron will align with Fayose's 'apprentice-points'.

Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by blackprowler: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
My dear, we don't even produce the oil. It was piped from deep in the ground where it has been for thousands of years by same people from far away. Our only claim to it is that we're just the ones living above ground at this particular time when it was found. We are nothing! Just empty people who don't deserve to exist, yet louder and more garrulous than the real people who created the modern world. I'm ashamed to be a black man and Nigerian for that matter and that, I am proud to say
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by DonPizzaro: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aviero:
I can't believe Fayose. The man is doing everything in his power to discredit the work Buhari is trying to do.

This is a man that wished death on Buhari. He'll go any length to convince foools that Buhari is destroying the economy.

Very soon, very very soon, he'll be put to shame.

If he decides to continue like this till 2019, he'll end up like Suntai

Nigeria is where it is today because of boot lickers like u.people who would not reason.imbecilos!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by amagunnerfan: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
Many Nigerians don’t know that even Chinese company don’t want yuan, nobody want it, Chinese foreign reserve is in dollars, China is the largest holder of US bond, they want dollars by all means.

I said this same thing here the other day but they said I was bragging with my China trips.

I travel to China every October, (sometimes April too) for trade fair and I am aware that Chinese don't like RMB (yuan). They prefer US dollars.

Anytime you wanna buy superior things like heavy machines, authentic cow leather bags/shoes and other high quality goods they give you the price in dollars.

I also know that an average Chinese is a cheat. They don't do things to help people, rather they help themselves over and over again first.

Watch how they will mess up this deal. Don't say that I didn't warn you.
You just without meaning to highlighted why the deal is a good deal.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by amtaken(f): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You just without meaning to highlighted why the deal is a good deal.

Engirishii!!!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Eze2000(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aare2050:

it's analysis from Fayose. not me bro.
though I've been following the happenings but I won't say anything yet.

Fayose is 200% correct.
I'm not sure PMB consulted with PhDs in Economics b4 embacking on that trip. You see technically Nigeria is a heavy importer from China so it makes logic to smoothen trade ties with that country in time of economic turmoil but learned economics will sound something like fayose sounds now.
Even Chelsea and man city need dollars to buy players from Europe cos that's the legal international currency. Any yes no one wants the yern cos of d tricks China is playing with it to attract mor trade.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Lokospirit(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
I will tell fayose to keep his mouth closed and look on, (1) Non of the governors that went to china with pmb is his mate in any ramification (2) when he was there exchanging pleasantries with passengers in china he did not know how to go to the meeting center and stop the signing of the loan. Now i know have nothing to offer the people of ekiti than rice and beans.
I pity ur children
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by Lokospirit(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am very sure the man will soon visit yaba left side.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by naijaking1: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank God for Fayose!
The benefit of a basic WAEC education pays anytime. History will justify the governor, mark my words!
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by bams2999(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
i am disappointing Fayose is nigerian
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by imohrol(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
friends am writing from Uyo. I don't have any thing to do with Ekiti state governor or PDP. But all wat he said about the loan are truth. Those things he mentioned are the conditionality for the loan, I just pray that loan should help the economy it is two ways things good and bad. however, I wish d present government d best.
Re: Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop by lakzy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
geesilver:
If by what you analize is right, I think there is some sense in it.........sometimes I think of how this china loan go truly translate to strengthen the naira, cos I know say china things no dey last........I fear the worst for the future. Just pray this government get it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / How To Maintain Peace And Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.