Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Urgently Needed: University To Cure Stupidity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgently Needed: University To Cure Stupidity (292 Views)

Should I Call My Junior Brother In A Northern University To Come Back Home? / Maritime University To Commence Academic Activities Soon – Naval Chief / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: University To Cure Stupidity by CosmicMacduff1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am not writing about Fayose, his own stupidity have no Earthly cure. For it ain't mere mortals that placed a curse on him. His curse is deeply spiritual, hence the cure(if any) must be divine and out of our world. His own foolishness we have no hope for a cure.
I am writing because of those who believe Fayose in whatever capacity. When a sane man claps for a mad man, we might not raise an eyebrow. But when that sane man claps, hug, follow and eat the food the man mad offers, it is time to take that man for a lunatic check up.
How supposedly sane educated minds would rejoice and celebrate the idiosyncrasies of a deranged Ekiti accidental war lord is truly baffling. The same set of people carry placards to support those who stole their common wealth. You see them shouting 'witch hunt' everywhere you go. Ask them if it is a crime to hunt a witch?
You would hear them stupidly say things like 'why not probe from 1914 the regime of Lord Lugard, then Flora Shaw, then Azikwe and Awolowo, so that we would know that you are not biased'. It is no joke, their stupidity can be likened to the above example. We need to make an appeal to the FG to build a university where stupidity can be cured. I know candidates who would deserve free scholarships in such an institution.
I am Cosmic Macduff, and I just want to make a common sense. Bless up!

(1) (Reply)

Pan-african Youth Party / Letter To China: Fayose Is A Security Risk, Working Against National Interest / Quick Move In Bangalore Will Save Your Time And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.