Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" (3952 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / Photo: Caption This Corp Member's Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by dukecharles(m): 4:09am On Apr 16, 2016
In the 70s,and 80s the Yorubas were know for academic excellence,in fact the most educated tribe in Nigeria. what is happening today that the sons and daughters of Awolowo can't make a complete sentence in English. This is a clarion call to Yoruba Nation to stand up and say no to this national annual reoccurring show of shame by her supposed graduates. Tribal bigot please keep off.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Brymo: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Oh boy!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Skryptchex(m): 4:57am On Apr 16, 2016
You cant blame them.. .. English is beyond dere control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by YorubaWoman: 5:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Oh really

Tribal bigots should keep off when you are one
Even the englishmen are not always good with english usages
Just for you to comprehend, they eff up tenses too
Like english is our Yorubas' mother language undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by TundeEinstein(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol lyk OP could do better
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Izecson3D(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Op u get fuel?
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Taolyn4lif(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2016
dukecharles:
In the 70s,and 80s the Yorubas were know for academic excellence...

The pot calling the kettle black. 'Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye'.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Big4wig(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Op abeg drop d pic or @least censor their names..
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by sunkoye: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2016
This is phone typo. Phones usually mess pple up like this...even half brain will understand wat has happened.

Op 's argument is sloppy.
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Ewatomi26(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
They are lots of reasons, for the error. that doesn't mean they can't speak well...

Don't be to quick to judge, "mr mighty has fallen"
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by UIA04(f): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2016
sunkoye:
This is phone typo. Phones usually mess pple up like this...even half brain will understand wat has happened.

Op 's argument is sloppy.

Puhleease

So you are telling me when you make a phone typo as obvious as what you saw up there, you don't go over your words and just post it.

Those are obviously not typographical errors.

Yes English isn't our mother tongue but if I claimed I got at least a credit in waec in English that qualified me to get admitted into the University, I should be able construct a simple sentence on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by UIA04(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Oh really

Yes English isn't our mother tongue but if I claimed I got at least a credit in Waec in English that qualified me to get admitted into the University, I should be able construct a simple sentence on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by DonTobyM(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Can't blame 'em. English ain't as easy as y'all think!
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2016
So no one noticed the bleeped up niccur's TOPIC is ''Why have the MIGHT fallen''

Some people are just born to be Mad like Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by potbelly(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Finally you write in english... No pun intended cheesy
YorubaWoman:
Oh really

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by TruthTella(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

grin
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by YorubaWoman: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
potbelly:
Finally you write in english... No pun intended cheesy
smiley
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by toideve(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Ewatomi26:
They are lots of reasons, for the error. that doesn't mean they can't speak well...

Don't be to quick to judge, "mr mighty has fallen"

Gbagaun!
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
dukecharles:
In the 70s,and 80s the Yorubas were know for academic excellence,in fact the most educated tribe in Nigeria. what is happening today that the sons and daughters of Awolowo can't make a complete sentence in English. This is a clarion call to Yoruba Nation to stand up and say no to this national annual reoccurring show of shame by her supposed graduates. Tribal bigot please keep off.
Why have the might fallen.Falana gbo tire
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by MisterDreamz(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
So no one noticed the bleeped up niccur's TOPIC is ''Why have the MIGHT fallen''

Nigga yo really mean! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Ewatomi26(f): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
toideve:

Gbagaun!

Please where is the Gbagaun?
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by greatestman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hnnn

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by JohnnyBling(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
ion get,, what's ur point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by fr3do(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
Abiodun's 'am now a camp' always gets me.

Omo oduduwa ndewo!
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by Christeety: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
O.P...check out your own blunder too...Why are the MIGHT fallen?

If you can make an excuse that it's a typo error...then don't be too quick to judge others. You even went as far as calling out a particular ethnic group....that's bad.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by manuelrukky(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Students Flash!!! Dnt forget you can trade on campus at www.studentsthingy.com Nigeria's #1 student online market place
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by yungtee007(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Blood of jesus embarassed
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by mtngloetiartel: 3:38am On Apr 18, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
Izecson3D:
Op u get fuel?
grin
Izecson3D:
Op u get fuel?
Re: Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" by babyfaceafrica: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2016
OP mumu no be small.....so because one person msibehave on social media..you make a sweeping statement on a tribe,.....you are a tribal bigot!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Typical Food Chain In One Picture? One Word Caption / HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil / AAUA Resumption Date 2018/2019 For Freshman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.