Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant (18146 Views)

Primary School Pupil Rescued From Female Kidnapper In Uganda (Photos) / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Boy Rescued From Female Kidnappers In Delta Thanks Policemen (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by inkon: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
dominique:
61 houses for just one person!!! shocked
She deserves to be thrown in jail
na wetin make ppl dey fear female politicians be dat

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by awa(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Anti Corruption war indeed.

Only on pages of the newspapers....
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Mrjo(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
U can't name and sheme when u never found them wanting of what u acused them of.
Last2comment:
Name and shame.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/icpc-seizes-61-houses-from-female-civil-servant/
Good innovotion but putting it into practise will be the case.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by victorD3: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Female thiefs are very deadly
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
61 houses cheesy. I hope this is not a kleptomania act of our people from the east grin na play I dey play
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by sammyj: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Call them super servants! ! shocked grin
BettyOke:
These ones don pass civil servants ooo, they are civil looters
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Teenaira: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
dominique:
61 houses for just one person!!! shocked

She deserves to be thrown in jail

She also deserved to be allowed to mention others who are privileged to engage in such activities. I am very sure her own May just be a tip of the iceberg. We are really in trouble with our government and it's allies.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by hohafrank(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Hillzy:
GEJ but why, na everyday them they trace ur fck up, sote u fck up reach where common civil servant dey get 6ixty 1 house for estate. D very day I know dat d clueless one, some pple's hero, is a druncked is when he came on national tv n said stealing is not corruption.
Idiot you are. Who told you those houses were built over a span of 20 years let alone over a span of 6 year? Always reason like human being.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Deen77: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
magicminister:
story!
I am really tired of all the nameless and faceless looters.
I have a feeling all these stories are made up in order to create the impression that this admistration is fighting corruption.
Its been over a year since this administration started; yet, we have not scored any conviction on corruption.
Despite all the billions of dollars alleged to be recovered from nameless people, we still ended up borrowing billions from China.
That makes me wonder if we ever recovered any billions of dollars to start with..

Please, Efcc, Icpc, Buhari and co... If you cannot name the person and the location of assets seized, Please do not bother telling us about it!!!
I hope this request is not too much to ask for!

That is left for d judiciary to handle is not Buhari, separation of power in democracy.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by yomz1e(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2016
I hope it's not Dat woman I know from FIRS!
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by habsydiamond(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
61 houses for a woman not even a man. how many will she sleep in one night and who told her that the houses of hers are the clearance to heaven. vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Greenbullet(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
emmaak2:
A Mother to some one on nairaland..I fit mention name o bt ah d fear ban
lalas.................... I no talk anything ooo.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by AreaFada2: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Hillzy:
GEJ but why, na everyday them they trace ur fck up, sote u fck up reach where common civil servant dey get 6ixty 1 house for estate. D very day I know dat d clueless one, some pple's hero, is a druncked is when he came on national tv n said stealing is not corruption.

Murtala Mohammed sacked 10,000 civil servants in 1976. For corruption. Most were civil servants inherited from colonial period.

They were replaced by younger ones.

Ironically, that sacking marked collapse of our civil service. Because younger ones were even more corrupt.

My point is that civil service has been corrupt no be today. It gets worse and worse.

Achebe wrote about it in "No Longer At Ease" in the 1960s already.

So GEJ was in charge since then? shocked
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by johnykayart(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Scam government!!!
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by spako4(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Civil servants are more corrupt than the politicians.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by arsenal33: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
And some people say there is no change.

She would have kept those houses in the past govt(s)
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by kevoh(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
emamos:

Nta said, “We have special teams that investigate universities here. Quite a number of students that have spent more than the statutory period, like young girls who have spent eight years for a four-year programme because they refused to do what should not be done. We got involved and they have graduated and we are still looking at the possibility of prosecution.”
Oya Nigerian Undergraduates, what are you waiting for? Start revealing those randy and perverted professors and lecturers in your various Universities.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Adeoba10(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
What if a civil servant to work in different exotic cars he/she didn't buy (family stuff) and lives in a mansion, does that amount to living beyond his/her means?
kilo n so?
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by emmaak2(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
lalas.................... I no talk anything ooo.

Na only u waka come
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by 989900: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
From one of the employees [/b]of one of the organisations, [b]we seized about 61 or 62 houses in an estate. The matter is in court so I can’t say too much but I want to say that the officer was not a man. We do prosecution but also try to seize the assets acquired (through corrupt means) so that apart from prosecution, we can strip you of the assets within and outside the country,” he said.

shocked shocked shocked

How can any country progress with all these?

If dem come enter custom officers dem 'tory nko?

Even oga police (Arase) must be peeing in his pants already.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by amtaken(f): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Were Abraham, Solomon and David thieves?

You never jam real wealth sha.

kilokeys:

If she inherited 61 houses.. Then her father must be a thief too.. Until proven otherwise
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by 36STATES: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
So Punch can't find out who the lady is? Somebody with 62 buildings seized and already in the court and Punch don't have the spine to mention the name? What manner of journalists do we have in this country? The stupid Ekpo Nta reeled out this tales by moonlight and Punch could not ask him the question every sane person would have asked the liar.

It is this type of logic defying articles that has made many people to believe the whole anti corruption thing is all a hoax. Punch could not tell Mr. Ekpo in his face that not disclosing any relevant information in a press conference is an unacceptable behaviour in the age we live today.

I regard the whole story as fake until we can see the lady jailed.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Ghost01(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Why the secrecy? The matter is in court, so what? Name and shame!
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by jaybee(f): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
BettyOke:
These ones don pass civil servants ooo, they are civil looters

You mean evil looters?
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Females/Women can be more corrupt than Males/Men, may be because of their inherent weakness.
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by Brushless: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Chiefupper:
This body should visit Kwara for once,we have people working at SUBEB with 50 ghost workers.What pained me most was when they were caught the state govt did nothing because of their connection with saraki.
I am surprise that nothing has been done so far on this SUBEB matter despite the groaning of the Primary School teachers who were on indefinite strike since and their salaries not being paid.
It is absurd to note that some of this SUBEB workers on grade level 3, 4, 5, are multimillionaire per what was caught on them in their bank accts, thanks to BVN.
I won't be surprised if at the end of the day, nothing I'd done about them since they were believed to be pro-Saraki

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by notoriousbabe: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
61 houses from only one woman?haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aye ma nika o,eyin obirin e da o,e fe je Nigeria run ni?
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by lumeneng22: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Where the pictures of the 62 buildings?
Re: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant by kilokeys(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
Were Abraham, Solomon and David thieves?

You never jam real wealth sha.

Until proven otherwise... U no see am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Arrested For Kidnapping 10 Children In Abuja / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl / Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.