Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (5044 Views)

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by luvmyprincess: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
austine4real:
ur head dey over heat abi?

Dnt u knw there is no attraction btwn btween anymore?

Bro I am only seeking for solution if any not desolution.thank u 4 your concern
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
luvmyprincess:

My brother u just can't understand
She is my exact type of woman $ d kind of lady I always wished that if have as a wife I will neither look outside nor keep a sidechik again. But now reverse is d case
It has always been like that but I never gave it a second taught then base on d fact I trust myself $ believe that it will get beter with time, hitherto it becomes a big problem

Your problem is that you already had an idea of a 'perfect woman' in terms of physical appearance and you got it in your fiancee, which is probably why you think you love her.

However, you fail to realize (you and 70% of other men), than love is not all about physical attributes. Someone can look like your ideal woman, and act like your dream wife, but yet you will have zero attraction for her.

You fell for this woman for all the wrong reasons and even though she is 'perfect', she is just not the one for you.

You need to let her go or else you are in for a long hard life ahead. You and her both . . .

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by luvmyprincess: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Ujoan:

Your problem is that you already had an idea of a 'perfect woman' in terms of physical appearance and you got it in your fiancee, which is probably why you think you love her.

However, you fail to realize (you and 70% of other men), than love is not all about physical attributes. Someone can look like your ideal woman, and act like your dream wife, but yet you will have zero attraction for her.

You fell for this woman for all the wrong reasons and even though she is 'perfect', she is just not the one for you.

You need to let her go or else you are in for a long hard life ahead. You and her both . . .

Hmmm I am thinking
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by luvmyprincess: 11:38am On May 01, 2016
More advice pls
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by mrjojo: 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
Something of such happened to me not that long ago. I had this pretty lady, I mean she is extremely gorgeous, with curves that put kim k to shame.Most men will kill to have her.But guess what,se.x with her was a TOTAL DISASTER, like I couldn't understand why, She wasn't my first girl friend, so I understood, av nt always been a 2mins man. It was just with her.
I was so miserable those period, we were always fighting, and d feeling of embarrassment after d 2mins is second to known . Like I was always afraid to av s.ex with her. I tried everything, but nothing worked.
We had to breakup, Let me tell u bro, sex is a thing of the mind, I realise recently, wat went wrongn my "over anxiety" was d main culprit . She was just too pretty and all, and that can mess up ur head.
Imaging having s.ex with nicki minaj, most guys wouldn't last a minute(if u get my point)

So my advice: stop any form of cheating, focus on only her and most importantly learn to calm down, like slow it down with her and get down with more often, with time and patient you will get there. And make water melon and banana ur best friend. Thank me later, Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
bigfree:

Shikena. It's our imagination Of sex with an attractive partner that fuels our desire for intercourse. If the mind isn't ready, the body is just a sack of garri
concur
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2016
Try and get the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, it wil give you long lasting lovemaking and she will enjoy you,because orgasm, I mean multiple orgasm is a guarantee.
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by ademy2007: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
bigfree:

Shikena. It's our imagination Of sex with an attractive partner that fuels our desire for intercourse. If the mind isn't ready, the body is just a sack of garri
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op, one out of a million cases,such things happen.U see a lovely couple, babe pretty nd guy is cute but sex btwn d two is impossible but when they are wit other people ,d sex is great.
So, op d reality is u guyz cant marry cos both of u are spiritualy incompatible. Such cases like yurs happen and neither u nor her is at fault. u guyz shud av broken up b4 baby enter d picture. so think and talk abt it wit her.
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by tintingz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guitarlife:
Nobody has been able to explain to the OP what is happening.

OP please answer this questions , is ur fiancee a but plump ? I mean she is definitely not very slim and probably has enough fat.

Truth is men last longer with slim girls than with fat girls. It is because a fat or plump lady seem seems to have a tighter vagina due to the fat around the pelvic area especially ladies with prominent camel toe.

Hence the grip on the penis appears and ofcourse is tighter during intercourse compared to a slim lady.

What you can do is allow her go on top at the initiation of sex. You can do this for 10 mins then change position.

Try that and thank me later.
Best response so far.
Re: Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's psychological. You may need to see a therapist for that. It's all in your mind. There's something about the way you see her or relate with her that makes it impossible for you to perform to expectation.

Or it could be that you have a fetish which gets satisfied when you meet with other women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Four Children Not Mine / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.