Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines (19525 Views)

Eat To Lose Weight Using Simple Healthy Nigerian Meals / Order Now For Your Rich,original,unrefined,undiluted Moringa Oil / Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
cool
wakes:
This is the video of the oil making machine(one of the machines). Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G63RdAVBN0c&t=70s
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
wakes:
Thanks for your audience and patronage.

Keep the calls coming.

We are now selling:

Atili oil,
Neem oil, and
Sesame oil.

Check my signature below for my contacts.
Blessings!
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
wakes:
There are different ways you may mount the machine, ranging from
table top to clamps. Use the method that is best for suited for you.
1. Table top without vertical support.
2. Clamped stand.

See pictures below

Lecture Continued

Setting up the exit point of the press.

There are 3 main settings of the bolt that control the
pressure of the pressed cake exiting the device.

a. The first setting is when the bolt
is almost closed.
This creates maximum pressure because the exit holes
on the cup are only slightly open. If left closed during
the expelling process, the device may crack from the
extreme pressure of the pressed cake trying to get out.

b. The next setting is when the bolt is open to
its maximum.
This exposes the 2 exit holes on the cup to their
maximum.

c. The last setting is when the bolt
is completely removed.
This allows the least amount of pressure.
The settings will change according to the seed type (in
case you are using seeds other than moringa seeds)
and condition, so expect fine tuning during the
expelling process to find the optimum extracting
setting.

Pictures are in the book.
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Now available, shea butter oil
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THE AMAZING POWER OF MORINGA OIL

"I've always had dry skin, but in the last three years my face has been extremely dry with dry scaly patches. LH told me about your oil and everything in me knew I needed to buy some. The results have been so amazing. My face has smoothed out completely and softened. It's like putting love on your skin!" [/b]Karen

"I love that oil, it makes my hands feel like silk! Thanks again" Sylvia

"I just ordered another bottle of the [b]Moringa oil
I recently started using.. I ordered it for my husband. He is about to be 61 and a few years ago started having serious bruising, skin tearing and bleeding of his forearms. He has been to several different doctors all telling him the same thing.. he has spent years in the sun and used lots of bug spray on those forearms for mosquitos and it has just diminished his skin cells on the forearms because of exposure.. after checking into the moringa seed for consumption just as an afterthought, decided to try the oil.. only been using it less than a week and his skin is already looking better and seems more elastic.. the loss of the elasticity is the primary problem causing the tearing, bleeding and bruising that doesn't go away.. so we decided to get the bigger bottle." Sandy S. (Lumberton, TX)

In case you want to get any of the oils, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by delishpot: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Do you sell the oil? if yes whats your price?
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
delishpot:
Do you sell the oil? if yes whats your price?

Yes, we sell the oil. Kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868 for price and ordering information.
Blessings!
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Cold Pressed Moringa Oil available for sale. To order, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks for the loyalty and patronage.
Keep calling Dammy on 08066646868
#CBDOILRocks
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by Promoseason: 4:17am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by wakes: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Cold pressed M.orin.ga oil is now available in litres.
Contact Dammy on 08066646868 to order .
Re: How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines by obillyj(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2019
@op, thank u so much for this info. Pls where can I get both the manual and electrical extractor? How much do they cost? Any idea on d estimated capital to start the business(moringa seed production)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.