Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Turkish Visa Experts Needed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa Experts Needed (36064 Views)

Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea / Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria / What Are My Chances Of Being Granted A Turkish Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
To all people who want to apply for turkey visa, you will visit mzvisa Abuja to submit your documents and do your interview after your interview you might be called for collection if you come to collect and find your passport with a white paper stampd and something written with biro on your passport it’s refusal but if you get a paper that say your visa has been forwarded to Turkish embassy then you have to wait from 2weeks to 3 month for passport request after 3month if no mail or passport request forget about it and move on, but some set of people after interview and submission a week letter embassy will mail you and ask you to go buy a paid return ticket and submit to the embassy then if y do that after 5days ur visa will be issued

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
castiello:
To all people who want to apply for turkey visa, you will visit mzvisa Abuja to submit your documents and do your interview after your interview you might be called for collection if you come to collect and find your passport with a white paper stampd and something written with biro on your passport it’s refusal but if you get a paper that say your visa has been forwarded to Turkish embassy then you have to wait from 2weeks to 3 month for passport request after 3month if no mail or passport request forget about it and move on, but some set of people after interview and submission a week letter embassy will mail you and ask you to go buy a paid return ticket and submit to the embassy then if y do that after 5days ur visa will be issued

Bro please if the visa is issued say on January,can I wait till February before I travel?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by segunagbe55: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
castiello:
I NEED YOUR SUPPORT, I WAS IN TURKEY FOR 8 DAYS DURING MARCH, THEN I WENT TO EMBASSY TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT FOR ME, MY FIANCE AND MY BESTMAN TO BUY WEDDING MATERIALS, WE ALL SUBMITTED TOGETHER ON 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2019, WE GOT EMAIL FOR PASSPORT COLLECT BY VISA CENTER ON 9TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2019.. I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED AS MY PREVIOUS VISA TAKES A WEEKS BEFORE ASKING ME TO BRING TICKET, I WAS WORRIED BUT VERY BUSY IN LAGOS, LATER ON 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2019, I GOT EMAILL STATING .......Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

Regards

Consular Section,

Turkish Embassy, Abuja.... SO NOTHING ABOUT MY NEWLY WIFE AND BESTMAN THOUGH DURING INTERVIEW, SMALL MESS UP BY MY WIFE DURING QUESTION, SO I FINALLY CALLED EMBASSY TWO WEEKS AGO, THE STAFF PICKED AND I TOLD HIM THAT WE ARE THREE, ONLY APPROVAL FOR MY OWN IS OUT, WHAT ABOUT OTHER TWO, HE SAID HE CAN NOT TELL ME THE STATUS OF THEIR APPROVAL BUT AS SOON AS THEIR APPROVAL IS READY, THE EMBASSY WILL CONTACT ME, OUR DEPARTURE DATE IS 24TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2019.. AM REALLY CONFUSE NOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING, I WANT TO GO TO ABUJA TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT AT VISA CENTRE THEN TAKE IT TO EMBASSY, SO WHAT IS THE CHANCES FOR OTHER TWO?? AM REALLY CONFUSE, WE HAVE LESS THAN 3 WEEKS. I NEED HOUSE TO COMMENT ON IT ON YOUR VIEW
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by segunagbe55: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
WhyNa:

Bro please if the visa is issued say on January,can I wait till February before I travel?
IF THE VISA IS VISITING, IT'S A MONTH VISA, SO YOU CAN TRAVEL EVEN 5 DAYS BEFORE IT EXPIRY, THE IMMIGRATION AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY DAYS YOU CAN STAY WHEN YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY, I WAS GIVEN 25 DAYS WHEN I WENT BY MARCH WHILE MY VISA REMAIN 9 DAYS TO EXPIRY, SO I SPENT 8 DAYS

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
segunagbe55:
IF THE VISA IS VISITING, IT'S A MONTH VISA, SO YOU CAN TRAVEL EVEN 5 DAYS BEFORE IT EXPIRY, THE IMMIGRATION AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY DAYS YOU CAN STAY WHEN YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY, I WAS GIVEN 25 DAYS WHEN I WENT BY MARCH WHILE MY VISA REMAIN 9 DAYS TO EXPIRY, SO I SPENT 8 DAYS

Thanks! I'm going for a training that lasts for 1 month. Do I apply for a Conference/Seminar visa as is written on Mz visa website?

Any idea how many months they'll give?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by segunagbe55: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
friendly101:
why not try first .....try go online and check out requirements the embassy needs.
I NEED YOUR SUPPORT, I WAS IN TURKEY FOR 8 DAYS DURING MARCH, THEN I WENT TO EMBASSY TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT FOR ME, MY FIANCE AND MY BESTMAN TO BUY WEDDING MATERIALS, WE ALL SUBMITTED TOGETHER ON 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2019, WE GOT EMAIL FOR PASSPORT COLLECT BY VISA CENTER ON 9TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2019.. I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED AS MY PREVIOUS VISA TAKES A WEEKS BEFORE ASKING ME TO BRING TICKET, I WAS WORRIED BUT VERY BUSY IN LAGOS, LATER ON 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2019, I GOT EMAILL STATING .......Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

Regards

Consular Section,

Turkish Embassy, Abuja.... SO NOTHING ABOUT MY NEWLY WIFE AND BESTMAN THOUGH DURING INTERVIEW, SMALL MESS UP BY MY WIFE DURING QUESTION, SO I FINALLY CALLED EMBASSY TWO WEEKS AGO, THE STAFF PICKED AND I TOLD HIM THAT WE ARE THREE, ONLY APPROVAL FOR MY OWN IS OUT, WHAT ABOUT OTHER TWO, HE SAID HE CAN NOT TELL ME THE STATUS OF THEIR APPROVAL BUT AS SOON AS THEIR APPROVAL IS READY, THE EMBASSY WILL CONTACT ME, OUR DEPARTURE DATE IS 24TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2019.. AM REALLY CONFUSE NOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING, I WANT TO GO TO ABUJA TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT AT VISA CENTRE THEN TAKE IT TO EMBASSY, SO WHAT IS THE CHANCES FOR OTHER TWO?? AM REALLY CONFUSE, WE HAVE LESS THAN 3 WEEKS. I NEED HOUSE TO COMMENT ON IT ON YOUR VIEW
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by brightday2222(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Can one apply via evisa
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Yes sir once the visa is still valid you can travel anytime

WhyNa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2019
You can only use evisa if you have a valid Uk us Canada and schengen visa

brightday2222:
Can one apply via evisa
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2019
The treat application of people who have travel to turkey faster than fresh applicant don’t worry approval for your wife and best man will come give them two weeks more from now it dose not matter if you travel date has pass they will still issue the visa what you should know is that first timers are treated differently

segunagbe55:

Regards

Consular Section,

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
castiello:
Yes sir once the visa is still valid you can travel anytime

Thanks for this
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Jonesjoe(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
castiello:

Boss , what are the chances of getting a tourist visa a young man ? And also , do you know if using an agent with regards to this Turkey visa keeps one on a better chance of securing d visa ? In order words, do agents make extra paroles to increase the chances of getting d visa ? Am considering between applying myself and packaging of d documents and using an agent ..... pls your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Some agent has inside link but they are few of them plus all those consular know agents job but to be honest if u want to get the best chances 100% is student visa pay like 1000$ to the school and I promise u that visa is assured and no need using agent just visit MZvisa get the required documents and submit

Jonesjoe:

Boss , what are the chances of getting a tourist visa a young man ? And also , do you know if using an agent with regards to this Turkey visa keeps one on a better chance of securing d visa ? In order words, do agents make extra paroles to increase the chances of getting d visa ? Am considering between applying myself and packaging of d documents and using an agent ..... pls your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Jonesjoe(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
castiello:
Some agent has inside link but they are few of them plus all those consular know agents job but to be honest if u want to get the best chances 100% is student visa pay like 1000$ to the school and I promise u that visa is assured and no need using agent just visit MZvisa get the required documents and submit
Ok bro , thanks a lot

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Bizzyliss(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2019
I need a transit visa cos am passing thru turkey to dubai via turkish airline.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Deepocean(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Please, I need information on masters degree program in Turkey; the cost, the duration and if one can work alongside studying. Also can one stay back after the masters program?
In addition, is Turkey conducive for living like some western countries?

Please, if you have answers to my questions kindly answer me explicitly.

Thanks.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
You have to change your flight Turkish will waste your time cancel the flight and book via Ethiopia or emirate

Bizzyliss:
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
castiello:

Please how many days between submitting document and collection? I don't stay in Abuja so I want to plan myself.

Congrats on your visa
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
3weeks

WhyNa:

Please how many days between submitting document and collection? I don't stay in Abuja so I want to plan myself.

Congrats on your visa

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
castiello:
3weeks

Thabks
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Bizzyliss(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2019
castiello:
You have to change your flight Turkish will waste your time cancel the flight and book via Ethiopia or emirate

will i b refunded?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by castiello(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes if the class is refundable
Bizzyliss:
will i b refunded?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mosk2k: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
can a student going to turkey for studies book a one way flight?just curious since one will be staying for over a year ....
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Bora26: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bizzyliss:
you dont need turkey transit visa .
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by tripoli007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
segunagbe55:

Regards

Consular Section,

Baba are you in turkey now ??
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by sirgigs: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please, like how much should one have in the statement for Visiting purposes? I am looking at 6 days only.

opomulero:

Just check there website .... All documents were listed there. Just follow there rules and documentations required, they will give u d visa..... Wish u success
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by umennaesie: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello , i got an e-mail to come pick my passport after an interview and this was written on a small plain white paper:
Your visa application has been forwarded to the Turkish authorities for examination . You will be contacted as soon as reply is received
Pls what does this represents. .
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Zaduaye: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello, Good day, Please I applied for a Turkish visa and I did my interview on the 12 of February and I was mailed on the 17th of February that my passport is ready for collection. On getting there I was given my passport with a white paper attached to it saying your application has been forwarded to Turkish authorities. Please I just want to know how long it will take till I get another email from them Cos it’s over a week now since I got my passport back. And my passport is not a virgin passport Cos have traveled to South Africa and Dubai before.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Papi748637(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello Good day everyone.

Please I submitted and did my interview on the 15th of August 2022

But I'm yet to get any reply from the embassy and all. (No email sent from them)

Please someone should explain more to me � �
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by cucumbar: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Papi748637:
Hello Good day everyone.

Please I submitted and did my interview on the 15th of August 2022

But I'm yet to get any reply from the embassy and all. (No email sent from them)

Please someone should explain more to me � �
do they conduct interviews for Turkish visas? Where did you submit? Abuja or Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.