Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria (1184 Views)

Can 1.5 Million Cover Turkish Visa And Flight Ticket? / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria by Pasuma23: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please Nairaland, I need some information. These information are not in the embassy website and they hardly reply to email and even the phone number, when you call, machine will start speaking Turkish language.
My questions are:
1. How many Months, weeks or days insurance should one purchase. They wrote on their site to have insurance for the entire stay. And I am going for 4 years program.
2. The university said tuition would be paid in Turkey during registration. Embassy requirements includes tuition fee receipt and acknowledgement. Will this not be an issue.
3. How long does the processing of STUDENT VISA take.
4. How much does the student Visa cost
5. Since one would pay for visa at the embassy, is it when they decision to give you visa is positive that you you pay ( like Chinese embassy) or you pay irrespective of the decision.
6. Will my international passport not be enough as they also requires national ID card.

Please i need candid advice and info and as you do, God will bless you
Re: Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria by iconmoney(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need those information too
Re: Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria by Chibuking81(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
iconmoney:
I need those information too
Re: Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria by alert20: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2018
@pasuma
this is the link you wanted just follow this thread...
@iconmoney you are inviting scammers ok... follow this link too and don't be lazy too Google whatever info u need cheers..
https://www.nairaland.com/3177902/genuie-info-turkey.i-want-travel

(1) (Reply)

Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / What should I do? [Study abroad or invest in other business] please advice / Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.