Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? (2255 Views)

Allah Please Dont Let Ipob Break Up Nigeria-buhari Pray / IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison / Why Can't Ipob Lobby A Single LG Legislature In Nigeria To Pass Biafra Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
this question has been troubling my mind for some time now. why can't brave igbos break their leader out of cell? have they abandoned him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Mrjo(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2016
People and their useless uhinking, people like u wil like we wont peace bt they are thinking war, sorry for u sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by asorocker: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2016
The weak, inept and unintelligent security Agents will term them terrorist and ipob will loose credibility before the European countries and North America.
I am not a member of ipob just my thinking

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2016
asorocker:
The weak, inept and unintelligent security Agents will term them terrorist and ipob will loose credibility before the European countries and North America.
I am not a member of ipob just my thinking

You said it all. Buhari government is getting desperate to convert IPOB into a terrorist organization. This is why IPOB leadership has been preaching non-violence because they understand the evil game that nigerian government is playing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by DaBullIT(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
They promised to break him out

Threatened to destroy Dss

Issued ultimatum

That's about what they can do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Sctests: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Yesterday, it was Nnamdi will be arrested and their will be no protest. Today it is 'Why can they break him out'. Like Kanu said through his lawyer- The trial should continue so that the world will see how a country that wants develop shiits on it's own constitution. A legal constitution it pays it's lootocrats billions (per lootocrat) to enact, uphold and execute. It is the most expensive constitution in the world but their politicians wipes their assez with it. The zoo!

14 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by nabiz(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
xtractor:
this question has been troubling my mind for some time now. why can't brave igbos break their leader out of cell? have they abandoned him?
that is ur wish so that u will call them terrorist but it will not happen

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Emancipation:

You said it all. Buhari government is getting desperate to convert IPOB into a terrorist organization. This is why IPOB leadership has been preaching non-violence because they understand the evil game that nigerian government is playing.

there's a huge difference between rebel forces and terrorist organization.

Make your claims evident to the world and she would come to your aid.

US and most of Europe is currently supporting Syrian rebels. cool

If IPOB have the balls, they should do something brave and not mouth action all the time.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
Yes it was Nnamdi will be arrested and their will be no protest. Today it is 'Why can they break him out'. Like Kanu said through his lawyer. The trial should continue so that the world will see how a country that wants develop shiits on it's own constitution. A legal constitution it pays it's lootocrats billions (per lootocrat) to enact, uphold and execute. It is the most expensive constitution in the world but their politicians wipes their assz with it. The zoo!

if Nigeria is a zoo, then you are one of the animals in the zoo.

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by PentiumPro(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
IPOB = No balls

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

there's a huge difference between rebel forces and terrorist organization.

Make your claims evident to the world and she would come to your aid.

US and most of Europe is currently supporting Syrian rebels. cool

If IPOB have the balls, they should do something brave and not mouth action all the time.

IPOB has chosen diplomancy as a potent weapon and that has done more damage to Nigeria than bullets can do. Had it been they started out with bullets, the world will find it difficult to listen to their concerns. They have the world ears and eyes.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Mr seun I thought you said you don't want Biafra talks on your website, but you allow people like this OP to open numerous pages about Nnamdi kanu to make igbos to start insulting yorubas how they are always dirty. I think you and your mods are not been fare, to be honest with you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Emancipation:

IPOB has chosen diplomancy as a potent weapon and that has done more damage to Nigeria than bullets can do. Had it been they started out with bullets, the world will find it difficult to listen to their concerns. They have the world ears and eyes.

grin Yeah right. You mean like the fake putin's twitter account? IPOB has never choosen diplomacy. IPOB itself is a one man fraud that was meant to blow some horns, gather attention and then ask for collections. There's no diplomacy in IPOB.

The people making all the right movements concerning this agitaiton is the BILIE group. You never hear them make noise but they are the people getting UN's attention.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
PentiumPro:
IPOB = No balls
and Mr Seun investigate people like this who open a female account with a ladies picture as his profile photo. Cos it's obvious his mission is to defraud nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

grin Yeah right. You mean like the fake putin's twitter account? IPOB has never choosen diplomacy. IPOB itself is a one man fraud that was meant to blow some horns, gather attention and then ask for collections. There's no diplomacy in IPOB.

The people making all the right movements concerning this agitaiton is the BILIE group. You never hear them make noise but they are the people getting UN's attention.

LOL. I hope you know that BILIE is the legal wing of IPOB currently suing the Nigerian government in owerri high court. They both make up the Biafran customary government.....Nigerians and their ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin

OP,
between 1966 and this time there have been three generations of Biafrans. None of them have ever broke anything into freedom. Their last attempt was to storm a radio station in Enugu, take it over from Nigerian Authority and convert for Biafran use. The commando squad sent on the mission are in prison awaiting trial. Before that they attempted to take over the Enugu Government House to convert as State Hq for dilector use....the special demolition unit deployed on that mission forgot they will need bullet to shoot their way in, when they pulled trigger nothing came out, long story short, they ve been eating beans for three years, many more ahead!

Please, tell bokoharam to break inmates free, tell MEND to break inmates free, tell OPC to break imates free....do not advice Biafra to free anything, not even an incarcerated dog, they will bungle the job! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Emancipation:

LOL. I hope you know that BILIE is the legal wing of IPOB currently suing the Nigerian government in owerri high court. They both make up the Biafran customary government.....Nigerians and their ignorance.

BILIE is not IPOB. Infact IPOB is in conflict with BILIE.

http://247ureports.com/bilie-human-rights-initiative-has-no-mandate-and-as-such-does-not-represent-the-indigenous-people-of-biafra-ipob-by-uche-mefor/
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

BILIE is not IPOB. Infact IPOB is in conflict with BILIE.

http://247ureports.com/bilie-human-rights-initiative-has-no-mandate-and-as-such-does-not-represent-the-indigenous-people-of-biafra-ipob-by-uche-mefor/

This is what BILIE said on their official website: http://bilieforbiafra.org/bhri-and-ipob/

UNDERSTANDING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BILIE HUMAN RIGHTS INITIATIVE AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA:

"The Solicitor for Indigenous People of Biafra, Emeka Emekesri, Esq., created the name “Indigenous People of Biafra” in 2011 and constituted the remnants of the Biafrans who were not consumed in the war into a body that could file action for self-determination. The acronym “IPOB” was created by Dr Dozie Ikedife in 2013. As the body could not be registered in Nigeria, it became a non-legal entity which could only sue or be sued in a representative capacity. The Solicitor therefore registered the human rights organization called Bilie Human Rights Initiative to sue on behalf of Indigenous People of Biafra. Thus, in the eyes of law, the only legal entity standing in Court in the Suit No FHC/OW/CS/192/2013 as Claimants representing Biafra is Bilie Human Rights Initiative. The beneficiaries of the action are the Biafrans while the human rights organization is their legal representative. The current President of Bilie Human Rights Initiative is Engr Innocent Obinna Amadi."

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Sctests: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

if Nigeria is a zoo, then you are one of the animals in the zoo.

Who lives in your pseudo-arab zoo with you. I live in a sane, civilized and serene country. My job is to get to seperate the animals (nigerians like you) from the Blessed Biafr*ns. Light and darkness has no business together. Stay on your fuccking own!

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Emancipation:

This is what BILIE said on their official website: http://bilieforbiafra.org/bhri-and-ipob/

UNDERSTANDING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BILIE HUMAN RIGHTS INITIATIVE AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA:

"The Solicitor for Indigenous People of Biafra, Emeka Emekesri, Esq., created the name “Indigenous People of Biafra” in 2011 and constituted the remnants of the Biafrans who were not consumed in the war into a body that could file action for self-determination. The acronym “IPOB” was created by Dr Dozie Ikedife in 2013. As the body could not be registered in Nigeria, it became a non-legal entity which could only sue or be sued in a representative capacity. The Solicitor therefore registered the human rights organization called Bilie Human Rights Initiative to sue on behalf of Indigenous People of Biafra. Thus, in the eyes of law, the only legal entity standing in Court in the Suit No FHC/OW/CS/192/2013 as Claimants representing Biafra is Bilie Human Rights Initiative. The beneficiaries of the action are the Biafrans while the human rights organization is their legal representative. The current President of Bilie Human Rights Initiative is Engr Innocent Obinna Amadi."

that IPOB and kanu's IPOB are different. The real IPOB was started by Dozie Ikedife, but Nnamdi kanu as conman that he is usurped that and turned it into a collection venture. cool
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

that IPOB and kanu's IPOB are different. The real IPOB was started by Dozie Ikedife, but Nnamdi kanu as conman that he is usurped that and turned it into a collection venture. cool

Nnamdi is a radical. Nobody disagrees with that but he became popular because he spoke the bitter truth about Nigeria that made one nigerianist very uncomfortable. His strategy has done more for IPOB organization than they could have done before he took over. Try to google search IPOB before Nnamdi Kanu took over and compare it today.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Emancipation:

Nnamdi is a radical. Nobody disagrees with that but he became popular because he spoke the bitter truth about Nigeria that made one nigerianist very uncomfortable. His strategy has done more for IPOB organization than they could have done before he took over. Try to google search IPOB before Nnamdi Kanu took over and compare it today.

Kanu has down more against Biafrans and igbos than any single individual. Biafra is now a laughing stock the world over. He's taken us 50years back on our reintegration goals in Nigerian and international politics. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Emancipation: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

Kanu has down more against Biafrans and igbos than any single individual. Biafra is now a laughing stock the world over. He's taken us 50years back on our reintegration goals in Nigerian and international politics. sad

you are not making sense

1) Nigeria has always been against Biafra

2) Nigeria has always been against Igbo political integration back into Nigeria.

3) Biafra is not a laughing stock> It is the opposite. IPOB has foreign members. In fact, leader of southern cameroon movement is discussing alliance

4) Our reintegration goals? who is our? Anyway, there is no arguement in saying that Igbos are the only true nigerians in practice. Everyone else saying one nigeria is just giving mouth action.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by gidgiddy: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
grin grin grin

OP,
between 1966 and this time there have been three generations of Biafrans. None of them have ever broke anything into freedom. Their last attempt was to storm a radio station in Enugu, take it over from Nigerian Authority and convert for Biafran use. The commando squad sent on the mission are in prison awaiting trial. Before that they attempted to take over the Enugu Government House to convert as State Hq for dilector use....the special demolition unit deployed on that mission forgot they will need bullet to shoot their way in, when they pulled trigger nothing came out, long story short, they ve been eating beans for three years, many more ahead!

Please, tell bokoharam to break inmates free, tell MEND to break inmates free, tell OPC to break imates free....do not advice Biafra to free anything, not even an incarcerated dog, they will bungle the job! grin

Oh really? And what have your people ever done to be free? All you people do is should 'one Nigeria' all over the place while following the Northerners around like you are their houseboys. People who can't do anything are criticising those who have done something lol.

Nobody needs to break Kanu out, from what I hear, the DSS are already breaking in to him.

Kanu is a freedom fighter and most freedom fighters usually taste the Jail-cell of their opressors. Kanu will walk out of court and out of jail a free man and by this act alone, Kanu will shame the evil contraption that concocted by the Lugard and shamelessly called 'Nigeria' by his deranged wife.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

Oh really? And what have your people ever done to be free? All you people do is should 'one Nigeria' all over the place while following the Northerners around like you are their houseboys. People who can't do anything are criticising those who have done something lol.

Nobody needs to break Kanu out, from what I hear, the DSS are already breaking in to him.

Kanu is a freedom fighter and most freedom fighters usually taste the Jail-cell of their opressors. Kanu will walk out of court and out of jail a free man and by this act alone, Kanu will shame the evil contraption that concocted by the Lugard and shamelessly called 'Nigeria' by his deranged wife.

stay on topic..."Why can't Ipob break Nnamdi Kanu out of cell?"

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by ElCount: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

Was following your argument with that guy until I read this statement and I blamed myself for wasting my precious time thinking you had something to offer.
"50 years back on re-integration goals?" You are a joke and this statement made you the laughing stock. If you are truly from the SE hopefully one day you will see the light and it won't be too late for you

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2016
ElCount:

Was following your argument with that guy until I read this statement and I blamed myself for wasting my precious time thinking you had something to offer.
"50 years back on re-integration goals?" You are a joke and this statement made you the laughing stock. If you are truly from the SE hopefully one day you will see the light and it won't be too late for you

cool you most prob didn't have the brain capacity required to assimilate the post.
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by ElCount: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

cool you most prob didn't have the brain capacity required to assimilate the post.
Whatever pleases ur plight of fancy. I still maintain that you have nothing to offer in this matter judging from that statement you made

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
They don't need to

Someone else just needs to carry on the broadcast to show how irrelevant locking up Kanu is!
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by naijapips02: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
ElCount:

Whatever pleases ur plight of fancy. I still maintain that you have nothing to offer in this matter judging from that statement you made

and i still maintain that you have not the required mental acreage to assimilate what i have to offer.
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by funlord(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

Ipob youths wey never chop bellefull? Na with which fuel dem wan even take come kuje?

No be only "breakout" na "prison break"!
Re: Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? by ElCount: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijapips02:

and i still maintain that you have not the required mental acreage to assimilate what i have to offer.
Its funny you think you even offered anything let alone something worth assimilating.
How could someone make such a statement like "Nnamdi Kanu took igbos 50 years back in the reintegration goals in nigeria"
Who told you such a thing existed let alone for nnamdi kanu to draw you back.
--After the war folks were given only 20pounds no matter how rich you were with their properties lost/seized in various parts of the country
--Gowons' three R s included Recontruction and Rehabilitation can you please tell me which of those two was implemented?
--Before Nnamdi kanu became popular people have always scoffed at the mere mention of an igbo president and last time I checked that has not changed

I could continue but I think this three points should be enuf to tell you how stupid that comment you made was.
Again you can keep whining about my mental status I don't care but that comment you made was Stupiid and there's no nicer way to say it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic error - Tinubu / Photos : See How Pupils Going To School Died While Crossing A Bridge / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.