Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (29942 Views)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 4 Major Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Person – Must See For Everyone / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Have you been with someone before and you ask your self "what the hell was I thinking!!"..... Don't worry much your not the first....but to avoid them now... When ts still early... Hear are some 10 signs you are in the wrong relationship grin

1.They don't Listen to you

He/she never listens to you... Whenever you say something they act like its nothing or irrelevant...

2. They are only caring when People are watching

They act like you are their 'everything' only when there are eyes watching.... They hold your hands,kiss you because he/she want people around to be impressed.. But when you are alone, n when all those gestures should matter more, he/she doesn't 'give you face'

3.He/she Thinks the world revolves around them

If it seems your partner is more interested in how you fit in their world than how they than how they are with your individual needs then you might be dating the wrong person.... He/she expects you to compromise your values to please them but never goes out of their way to satisfy you ...

4. You Feel like you are not your self

Do you feel like you have to wear a mask when your with them,like you can't be your self...Relationships should be fun!... Not an Obligation sad

5. You cannot have a simple conversation with them

You can't say something without it resulting into a heated argument... Something is wrong oo

6. Hanging out with then is stressful

If spending time with your patner exhausts you,you might be with the wrong person....

Every relationship has tat time when you need to take a break from eachother but it should be an exception not the Norm....

7.You feel you are not Good enough

Tis can only happen if you are dating tat person only because of what he/she has not who he/she is...

8. You cannot imagine your self married to the person

When ever you think about spending the rest of your life with tat person you immediately get paranoid...the very idea grosses you out!

9.There's no spark in the relationship

No feeling of blood rush when you see tat person..... No stolen moments...then you shouldnt even be on speaking terms with him/her

10. The sex is Bad or lacks connection

You know there's a huge difference between Having sex n making love... If you can't feel the connection when your having sex...somethings wrong... sad

grin Ts not entirely true sha o.. All the points I mean...

#burningfingers

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
You nailed it.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by falconey(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

if he/she becomes your ex , you dated the wrong person ................

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
You nailed it.
cool

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
grin

if he/she becomes your ex , you dated the wrong person ................
Not all the time o

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by ireneony(f): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
This thread is not for folks that are single.
I need topic like this " sign to know when a man want to propose to a lady"

12 Likes

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
This thread is not for folks that are single.
I need topic like this " sign to know when a man want to propose to a lady"

grin...propose to him... There's no crime in tat.. If done right you can retain your dignity even if he says no... wink

2 Likes

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by ireneony(f): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

grin...propose to him... There's no crime in tat.. If done right you can retain your dignity even if he says no... wink
well I have not see my spec yet

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Tinadolly: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2016
If a man wants to propose to you , u will obviously see it coming . Even without him uttering it. . . . . . . . . . Wink's

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Na... My man Bright... Was planning his marriage proposal for weeks n she lived with him...... She didn't suspect nothing....... He was tat subtle.... cool

@ tinadolly
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
well I have not see my dpec yet
What's 'dpec' ?
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by ireneony(f): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

What's 'dpec' ?
I meant spec. ..
Im not very good with touchscreen phones cry
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
I meant spec. ..
Im not very good with touchscreen phones cry
Oh me too...embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by hemartins(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Any person can put up the perfect attitude just to make you think he/she is the right one. Eventually, the true color would pop up when you are joined in matrimony.

3 Likes

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by NewAlfa: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
WTF
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by shamecurls(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
11. If He/She happens to be an Isrealite

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Gracito(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well, We're all here to learn. Where's the bae seF
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by dake40(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mteeww!.. Who get time for girl matter these days?.... Most guys on Nairaland are busy fetching all threads for Simple server cheat..

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by kingvectorv(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na who tell u @op
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by badblackman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lies
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by geraldhumphrey(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
op ,u no go even get more Dan 1 like for dis post..... mtchwww
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by brainbox1000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Okay
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by banmee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:
Have you been with someone before and you ask your self "what the hell was I thinking!!"..... Don't worry much your not the first....but to avoid them now... When ts still early... Hear are some 10 signs you are in the wrong relationship grin

1.They don't Listen to you

He/she never listens to you... Whenever you say something they act like its nothing or irrelevant...

2. They are only caring when People are watching

They act like you are their 'everything' only when there are eyes watching.... They hold your hands,kiss you because he/she want people around to be impressed.. But when you are alone, n when all those gestures should matter more, he/she doesn't 'give you face'

3.He/she Thinks the world revolves around them

If it seems your partner is more interested in how you fit in their world than how they than how they are with your individual needs then you might be dating the wrong person.... He/she expects you to compromise your values to please them but never goes out of their way to satisfy you ...

4. You Feel like you are not your self

Do you feel like you have to wear a mask when your with them,like you can't be your self...Relationships should be fun!... Not an Obligation sad

5. You cannot have a simple conversation with them

You can't say something without it resulting into a heated argument... Something is wrong oo

6. Hanging out with then is stressful

If spending time with your patner exhausts you,you might be with the wrong person....

Every relationship has tat time when you need to take a break from eachother but it should be an exception not the Norm....

7.You feel you are not Good enough

Tis can only happen if you are dating tat person only because of what he/she has not who he/she is...

8. You cannot imagine your self married to the person

When ever you think about spending the rest of your life with tat person you immediately get paranoid...the very idea grosses you out!

9.There's no spark in the relationship

No feeling of blood rush when you see tat person..... No stolen moments...then you shouldnt even be on speaking terms with him/her

10. The sex is Bad or lacks connection

You know there's a huge difference between Having sex n making love... If you can't feel the connection when your having sex...somethings wrong... sad

grin Ts not entirely true sha o.. All the points I mean...

#burningfingers

I agree with everything but number 7. You should feel you are not good enough. It makes you want to be better all the time. Plus it spices your relationship.
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by tociano009(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lie
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by godwinasky: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Funny enough, I still do wonder why and how we still stay put in such relationships despite the obvious fact of our incompatibility.
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by viktor01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok, am ending this relationship like right now.
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Richy4(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
But I did not see any thing wrong with Number 1

So u want a relationship where a girl will say Honey, I do not want to see your mother, I think she is a witch, Then u say okay!!!

Sweetie please build a house in my father's place... U know your village people are diabolical.... But if you build it in my father's compound no body will know and our people are all knights of saint Christopher and mothers in the church..... and you say ok... angry

1 Like

Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Slapsticker: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:

you sure your spec is on Google?

lol.
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by plumule(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Two wrong dont make a right. Most of your point are from the female angle. Guys do the toasting, you can't toast who you don't like/love.
Re: .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. by Slapsticker: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:

list it on Amazon, Google, Ali baba, Olx, Yahoo etc

if you still can't find your spec. Pm me, I can link you up with Jesus. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time:come In And Confess / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.