Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy (605 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by Joel3(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
let not shy away from the truth, everything is certainly wrong with Buhari & CBN forex policy. I know we don't want our currency to be devalue. but no where in the world where government fixed price against forex. how can CBN fixed a forex price? Nigeria is been cheated and some few persons are benefiting from this and we are talking about fighting corruption.

forex pricing should be a reflection of market force and not something any body can fixed.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by Joel3(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
cry
Re: Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by aktopgun(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Joel3:
let not shy away from the truth, everything is certainly wrong with Buhari & CBN forex policy. I know we don't want our currency to be devalue. but no where in the world where government fixed price against forex. how can CBN fixed a forex price? Nigeria is been cheated and some few persons are benefiting from this and we are talking about fighting corruption.

forex pricing should be a reflection of market force and not something any body can fixed.

Hello everyone.
I agree with Joel entirely.

I am a forex trader and I am more than clear in my mind that intervention has never worked. The Bank of Japan is a living testament to this. Every time they have intervened it has had nothing more than a short term effect. Eventually in not too long a time, market forces come to bare.

I would like to take the opportunity to invite Nigerians interested in trading to join me on my youtube channel to see the methodology I use to make my trading decisions.
It is clearly time for Nigerians to take more of an interest in the Forex markets with everything that is currently going on.

here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBfJXfrJDZS7J4oOx3hHl3g

If anyone is interested, you can also join us on tradingview.com in the "Trading institutional order flow" chat room where we analyse the forex and other markets everyday.

best wishes

Aktopgun

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by aktopgun(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Here is a chart of the USD versus the naira AND the pound versus the naira

Re: Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2016
aktopgun:

Hello everyone.
I agree with Joel entirely.

I am a forex trader and I am more than clear in my mind that intervention has never worked. The Bank of Japan is a living testament to this. Every time they have intervened it has had nothing more than a short term effect. Eventually in not too long a time, market forces come to bare.

I would like to take the opportunity to invite Nigerians interested in trading to join me on my youtube channel to see the methodology I use to make my trading decisions.
It is clearly time for Nigerians to take more of an interest in the Forex markets with everything that is currently going on.

here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBfJXfrJDZS7J4oOx3hHl3g

If anyone is interested, you can also join us on tradingview.com in the "Trading institutional order flow" chat room where we analyse the forex and other markets everyday.

best wishes

Aktopgun
una no dey tire for dis forex trading that have rendered families useless.?
Re: Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy by aktopgun(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
googlepikin:
una no dey tire for dis forex trading that have rendered families useless.?

Hello googlepikin

Forex trading is not responsible for rendering any family useless. It is not the tool but the user of the tool that is responsible for the results surely.

I know of families that this particular tool has helped make financially free.

There is no compulsion, just an invitation. At least take a look before kicking it to the curb.

Best wishes.

Aktopgun

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Throwback Pic Of Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project,Gombe In 1975 / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.