Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? (1354 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu / Can Somebody Tell How To Market My Information Product In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by winta2007(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2009
can somebody tell me how to make money online?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by tcatnoc: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
Crossworld Securities Limited, a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange is giving members of the public an opportunity to learn how to trade global markets online. You will learn how to trade commodities (oil, gold, silver etc), forex & global stocks online for a ₦5000 fee.

The first session will start on the 20th of August. If you are interested simply call Bisade on 08034312246 or Ladi on 07026899556 / 017397709, or alternatively email bisade.karunwi@crossworldsec.biz to book your place.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by osdagric(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2009
You can make money online by doing the following:
1)Discovering yourself
2)Discovering your expertise, experience, network etc
3)Discovering your market and its gaps( serious needs) eg local online communities & networks.
4)Create and Sell helpful information online using simple tools like email account, GSM, Bank Account and A SOFTWARE that helps you sell your information products securely and widely
5)Take only  honest money and never sell sand for salt. Think more about the good of your buyer and you will build trust for the next product.http://osdinfobiz..com
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by cheksojeh(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2009
There are several ways you can make money online

First of all try to know what the area you can fit in and face.

You can choose from any of the following

1.Information marketing,2.Offer online payment for people if you have the means,3.web designing,4.web hosting,5.Run a forum like Seun,6.dating service,7.article writing if you know how to write,8.online bookstore,9.You can also run a membership site if you have an expertise in any discipline.

This list is by no means exhaustive,research and see where you can fit in

GOODLUCK.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by Wonder1(m): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2009
It seems to me, you can be the one answering this question from your blog! grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by ibigod(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2009
cheksojeh:

There are several ways you can make money online

First of all try to know what the area you can fit in and face.

You can choose from any of the following

1.Information marketing,2.Offer online payment for people if you have the means,3.web designing,4.web hosting,5.Run a forum like Seun,6.dating service,7.article writing if you know how to write,8.online bookstore,9.You can also run a membership site if you have an expertise in any discipline.

This list is by no means exhaustive,research and see where you can fit in

GOODLUCK.

pls help how can i become an Information Marketer?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by lordjonie(m): 5:45am On Aug 07, 2009
Join me here to start making money online: http://realinternetcashmachine..com
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? by fastpay: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
Imagine How Much Profit you will make.
If an average of 10 people pay you N1500 each, in your bank account a day:

10 people X 1 day X N1500 = N15, 000
10 people X 6 day X N1500 = N90, 000
10 people X 6 day X 4weeks X N1500 = N360, 000

You may ask, what will someone be doing to earn this kind of money
with his mobile phone. Good Question! Just relax.

This is only quiet average, as you follow the step by step instructions and guide.
We are only supposing an average of 10 people.
Now supposing you have an average of 20 people a day.

Visit http://www.fastpaynigeria.com or call 07028527354

(1)

Plot To Take Over 5 Banks From Vanguard Of 23rd March 2009. / What Do I Need To Become An Exporter? / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.