Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing (1584 Views)

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Hello everyone,
Last year September, I wrote how my reliance on post nor 2 landed me into pregnancy number four. My husband and I were not happy any more cos of many financial challenges we were facing. I cried most of the time but decided to move on against all odds. Some time around December things turned around for my husband and money started coming in. Today I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world and am happy smiling from chin to chin.

Any time things around us are difficult and threatening to choke the very life out of us, it is always advisable to move on cos salvation is always around the corner.

This is my testimony today, nairalanders thank God for me ooo. It is well.

6 Likes

Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by jamesharryson(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
What a nice advise
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by Danfuster(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
what a blessing
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
bad advice! angry you and your husband should better go and look for a more reliable contraceptive method before you'll drop baby no 5 'accidentally'

And I hope you're not a housewife

5 Likes

Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
nwaimoroseyaho:
Hello everyone,
Last year September, I wrote how my reliance on post nor 2 landed me into pregnancy number four. My husband and I were not happy any more cos of many financial challenges we were facing. I cried most of the time but decided to move on against all odds. Some time around December things turned around for my husband and money started coming in. Today I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world and am happy smiling from chin to chin.

Any time things around us are difficult and threatening to choke the very life out of us, it is always advisable to move on cos salvation is always around the corner.

This is my testimony today, nairalanders thank God for me ooo. It is well.
My friend we would celebrate with you and clap hands at ur testimony buh I'd rather advice you go for a more reassured method of family planning :
There are injectibles method (both 3 months and 6month cycles), there is the implanon (3 yr and 5yr cycles), there is the iucd and then the definite one (tubal ligation).
Being that you have completed ur family, i'd advice you go for either the implanon which is free in some government hospitals with fewer side effects than postinor and has a 99% fail safe or for the tubal ligation.
Ur welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by itstpia8: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hm, gej gif plz.

Congrats.

However, studies have said women who have had abortions, do not regret it most of the time?

Dunno if this is factual or not.

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine

https://www.nairaland.com/2451904/having-abortion-95-women-dont

on the other hand, there is also this:

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic

https://www.nairaland.com/2798677/what-wont-tell-abortion-clinic

and this:

Unspoken Dangers Of Abortion

https://www.nairaland.com/2807554/unspoken-dangers-abortion

The problem imo would be the void of the missing child/ren who would have been there at some point in time, but if you are lucky, maybe you wont feel it.
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by Missonas(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Congrats! A child is a blessing from God
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by peacengine(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Congrats to you and yours grin
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by austine4real(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Praise the Lorddd

eyin Oluwa logooo
Re: My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing by okirewaju(f): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Congrats mama

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Challenges / Why Is Sex Determination Of A Child Still Attributed To Woman Factor In Africa . / I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.