Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul (1565 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dear Reader,

Trust this mail meets you well? wink So this christian brother (oh yeah, that's me smiley ) got a job in lagos and is looking to share rent with someone already living around Iganmu, Ebute-Metta, or Costain axis or just a bit far from the perimeter for a period of 1 month until I get a new apartment.

Well the duration I would be staying could be lesser than that though, just the max.

Things to note: I no get wahala, I be responsible guy and no issues.

If interested in helping me out, kindly respond or dm as my number is displayed on my profile so we can finalize on the splitting of bills.

You wont regret this, and God bless you as you help a brother in need.

Yours truly,

Dingbang

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chai.

I'm in luck ooo. I soooo happen to be a Costain feminist and an Ebute-Metta SJW. cheesy In fact gannn, when my peepettes see me, na Iganmu Mary Wollstonecraft dem dey halla.

I wee like to stay with you, dear.

I be spec, and I get many perks (choi, can your favourite rapper can?!). Bad attitude, laziness, greedy and gluttonous, brokeness, spirit of procrastination, social media addiction, drama queen with baggage... in fact - I'd be an enjoyable company! The best you'll ever have. No kidding. We share the rent 70 for you, 30 for me. kiss

Sure thang. Imma' hit you up, dīck-bang. wink
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Chai.

I'm in luck ooo. I soooo happen to be a Costain feminist and an Ebute-Metta SJW. cheesy In fact gannn, when my peepettes see me, na Iganmu Mary Wollstonecraft dem dey call me.

I wee like to stay with you, dear.

I be spec, and I get many perks (choi, can your favourite rapper can?!). Bad attitude, laziness, greedy and gluttonous, brokeness, spirit of procrastination, social media addiction, drama queen with baggage... in fact - I'd be an enjoyable company! The best you'll ever have. No kidding.

Sure thang. Imma' hit you up, dīck-bang. wink
cheesy.. Thank you so much Magnolia for helping out. Awaiting your dm.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
cheesy.. Thank you so much Magnolia for helping out. Awaiting your dm.

You're welcome, deer. I'm a cheerful giver after all. wink I like to be my brother's keeper, especially when they are in need. cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're welcome, deer. I'm a cheerful giver after all. wink I like to be my brother's keeper, especially when they are in need. cheesy
lol for real, i hope you aint joking with sharing apartment. You live alone right?
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
lol for real, i hope you aint joking with sharing apartment. You live alone right?

Why shall a shaid off God lieee? shocked

Shey you don see my conditions sha? You see everything I come with? Plus, the rent ratio. Check am well o.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why shall a shaid off God lieee? shocked

Shey you don see my conditions sha? You see everything I come with? Plus, the rent ratio. Check am well o.
alright then. Can i have your number please? embarassed
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
alright then. Can i have your number please? embarassed

Sero hate sero noi noi wan tu faif tiri fo fo.

smiley smiley smiley You can ring me on at any taim.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sero hate sero noi noi wan tu faif tiri fo fo.

smiley smiley smiley You can ring me on at any taim.
number not going. sad
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
number not going. sad
You sure?? Abi na your network?

Boya you should find an iroko tree? sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You sure?? Abi na your network?

Boya you should find an iroko tree? sad
ok..why not send a hi to me on whatsapp and i call you
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
ok..why not send a hi to me on whatsapp and i call you

My WhatsApp yaff lazzdent. I cannot haccess it rainow. Let's try something else- ah give you my akant nomba, you send the money and ... deal closed. wink

You know you should #BelieveWomen ... you can trust me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

My WhatsApp yaff lazzdent. I cannot haccess it rainow. Let's try something else- ah give you my akant nomba, you send the money and ... deal closed. wink

You know you should #BelieveWomen ... you can trust me. grin
oh no.. A troll. I dont like this magnoliaa. There is time for everything, you know. If you aint ready to help, can i look onto other prospects please

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
oh no.. A troll. I dont like this magnol iaa. There is time for everything, you know. If you aint ready to help, can i look onto other prospects please

LMAOOO. I wasn't stopping you from seeing other people? Goodluck in your search for a roomie/flatmate sha. I hope you find someone wey get correct head.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by HopeVictor(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Unkind soul nkor?
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOO. I wasn't stopping you from seeing other people? Goodluck in your search for a roomie/flatmate sha. I hope you find someone wey get correct head.

Hmmn aunty Magnoliaa you're funny oo. I enjoyed reading your stuff cheesy

@op, I've shared your post. All the best
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Acidosis:

grin grin My head is swelling. I think I am ready to storm and shake up the Nigerian comedy industry. Them Bovi and Basketmouth and Brainjotter and co. got nothing on me, LMAO.

Thanks @ bolded. smiley

HopeVictor:
Unkind soul nkor?
grin You don carry ya sef reach here. No make OP change am for you o.

But, Dingy, you know our engagement keeps this thread on the first page, right? Therefore, more visibility.

So, se kini? Cooperate.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Acidosis:

God bless you abundantly bro. You will never lack.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by HopeVictor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
OP.. are you looking for a female or male roommate?

Anyways just heard Bob's new house is around that area sha.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
HopeVictor:
OP.. are you looking for a female or male roommate?

Anyways just heard Bob's new house is around that area sha.
male please.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
grin grin My head is swelling. I think I am ready to storm and shake up the Nigerian comedy industry. Them Bovi and Basketmouth and Brainjotter and co. got nothing on me, LMAO.

Thanks @ bolded. smiley

grin You don carry ya sef reach here. No make OP change am for you o.

But, Dingy, you know our engagement keeps this thread on the first page, right? Therefore, more visibility.

So, se kini? Cooperate.
thank you cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank you so much guys for sharing. God will bless yall. smiley

Thanks Hathor5 for sharing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
Thank you so much guys for sharing. God will bless yall. smiley

Thanks Hathor5 for sharing. smiley
I just shared your post too....Mods, please let's help a brother man who's in need..

Lalasticlala !!!
Mynd44 !!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
I just shared your post too....Mods, please let's help a brother man who's in need..

Lalasticlala !!!
Mynd44 !!!
God bless you abundantly my brother. The love is massive. I am so so grateful. smiley smiley
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
dingbang:
God bless you abundantly my brother. The love is massive. I am so so grateful. smiley smiley
And after you finally get a roomie and are working comfortably... cheesy

You know how you go run am na, as per online families and thanksgiving offerings and appreciation. We bam for here. wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And after you finally get a roomie and are working comfortably... cheesy

You know how you go run am na, as per online families and thanksgiving offerings and appreciation. We bam for here. wink
lol. Yeah sure, i'll visit the massive love with proper appreciation.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 4:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Plea still open embarassed
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2021
God bless you Amazontopaz for sharing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Why don't you just find a family member around Lagos to stay with, even if It is far from your new place of work. All you will suffer is just one month. If you are sure you can rent a place of your own within a month and you have cash to do that, then that's your best option.

Consider your safety when relocating to a new environment, we no go hear bad news in Jesus name o.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2021
truthsayer009:
Why don't you just find a family member around Lagos to stay with, even if It is far from your new place of work. All you will suffer is just one month. If you are sure you can rent a place of your own within a month and you have cash to do that, then that's your best option.

Consider your safety when relocating to a new environment, we no go hear bad news in Jesus name o.
just pray you dont find yourself in a distant land.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by BlackyOne: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2021
dingbang:
Dear Reader,

Trust this mail meets you well? wink So this christian brother (oh yeah, that's me smiley ) got a job in lagos and is looking to share rent with someone already living around Iganmu, Ebute-Metta, or Costain axis or just a bit far from the perimeter for a period of 1 month until I get a new apartment.

Well the duration I would be staying could be lesser than that though, just the max.

Things to note: I no get wahala, I be responsible guy and no issues.

If interested in helping me out, kindly respond or dm as my number is displayed on my profile so we can finalize on the splitting of bills.

You wont regret this, and God bless you as you help a brother in need.

Yours truly,

Dingbang

Chat me up on "zero hate won too nye sis tiri tiri phive sis won"

I fit get something for you.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2021
BlackyOne:

Chat me up on "zero hate won too nye sis tiri tiri phive sis won"

I fit get something for you.
thank you so much, abeg which figure be nye? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / Sex After Or Before Marriage / She Needs A Baby, Hubby Says It's Not A Necessity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.