Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912010 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2016
un48table:
please guys, what's the way forward for funding of blocked account. which bank is the most recommended, because I'm tired of waiting for zenith bank and i really have to fund soonest. do anyone have any experience with first bank, because there is this banker there that wants to help me there. i don't really have time again. your response will be very much appreciated

First bank recently got reinstated into forex trading so you may want to try your luck. How certain is the individual who wants to help you? If he is very certain you may want to try his option.
I don't really see people writing about Union and Stanbic banks again. Those banks used to be the go-to banks in times of emergency. I'd suggest you ask or visit any of the aforementioned banks especially Union bank they have a way of working their magic.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mighty5050(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello everyone ... I really appreciate the good work each and everyone of you is doing here... I finally made up my mind to apply next year.. So I want to get all my credentials ready before then... I want to ask " Can I apply through uni assist for a bachelors degree with my 2nd year transcripts or must it be first year transcripts ...thanks for your answers in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by RoliGodwin(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
thanks for your response. please can I get a sample .I need the motivational letter before starting my application for MSc. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2016
I met someone in Union bank this morning who has also promise to help me fast track the form A processing. so between keeping my money in Zenith bank, potting to first bank or potting to union bank, which do you think will be the best option for me to take
Pauluche:

First bank recently got reinstated into forex trading so you may want to try your luck. How certain is the individual who wants to help you? If he is very certain you may want to try his option.
I don't really see people writing about Union and Stanbic banks again. Those banks used to be the go-to banks in times of emergency. I'd suggest you ask or visit any of the aforementioned banks especially Union bank they have a way of working their magic.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
mighty5050:
Hello everyone ... I really appreciate the good work each and everyone of you is doing here... I finally made up my mind to apply next year.. So I want to get all my credentials ready before then... I want to ask " Can I apply through uni assist for a bachelors degree with my 2nd year transcripts or must it be first year transcripts ...thanks for your answers in advance
a transcript showing atleast a year of studies. I wud suggest your first year, as that may improve your chances.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
RoliGodwin:
thanks for your response. please can I get a sample .I need the motivational letter before starting my application for MSc. thanks.

Go to google, type sample of motivational letter.. u wee get plenty..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by worry359(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2016
maestrojay:

Go to google, type sample of motivational letter.. u wee get plenty..

Do not just copy and paste!
They want your own words not someone else!
They will check.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Joysmart:
you were probably born before 1992 that's why they didn't accept NPC birth certificate
Just get age declaration of age deposed to by your Mum or Dad and send both the original and photocopy to them
As for the other things there's no problem at all
It's a good thing you've funded so just email them your funding confirmation
Then relax and wait
By the grace of God it shall end in praise

Pls does it mean anyone born before 1992, needs an age declaration instead of a birth certificate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joysmart(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
billiondd:

Pls does it mean anyone born before 1992, needs an age declaration instead of a birth certificate?
yes
And the age declaration must be deposed to by your mum, Dad or anyone that's the head of your family
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
billiondd:

Anyone born before December 13, 1992 to be precise.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Question for those who has funded their blocked acc, exactly how long does the transfer process take? After your bank has sent the money... Also how long does it take DB to email you your statement?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Also, a heads-up for those who were born after 1992, they did not accept my NPC birth certificate for whatever reason. So I would advise getting a declaration of age as well, just in case.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
un48table:
I met someone in Union bank this morning who has also promise to help me fast track the form A processing. so between keeping my money in Zenith bank, potting to first bank or potting to union bank, which do you think will be the best option for me to take

Go with Union bank then. They have a way of going around it while Zenith and co usually depend on the weekly CBN forex auction

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello people, Pls for those that have done interview, the application form and questionnaire does it have to be filled by hand or in the computer.
because am finding it impossible to fill mine in my computer.
Also, what is the bio metric specification for passport
And pls, the CV am supposed to go with should it be EURO Format or any format can go.
pls ur assistance is highly needed. Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bewaje: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
bro Was ur International Passport given back to U
sd39:
Did my interview yesterday and they didn't collect most of the things I broke my neck to get. Like the NPC birth certificate, apparently they don't accept it anymore. I said to her, it's written in required documents NATIONAL POPULATION CONTROL birth certificate. Now I have to do a declaration of age. Even the WAEC scratch card was returned to me, they also didn't keep any original documents.
They gave me an email address to send confirmation of the blocked account being funded (apparently, that's the most important thing) and my declaration of age. Anyone if this is this a good thing or not? Idk what to think, I'm just exhausted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
No
bewaje:
bro Was ur International Passport given back to U
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centmoses: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
iyke24all:
Hello people, Pls for those that have done interview, the application form and questionnaire does it have to be filled by hand or in the computer.
And pls, the CV am supposed to go with should it be EURO Format or any format can go.
l filled my questionnaire by hand, for d passport is 2×2 den dey did not ask me for my CV though I went wit it I advice u go wit urs too in case.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
iyke24all:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
U can fill by hand, d passport specs is 35mm by 45mm, u don't need cv for interview
iyke24all:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
I applied with transcripts showing 1st and 2nd year results.. (2yrs), in calculating ur vpd grade, your first would be used.
mighty5050:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mighty5050(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
biglord:
a transcript showing atleast a year of studies. I wud suggest your first year, as that may improve your chances.
owk... Thank you Sir..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mighty5050(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
chinok97:
I applied with transcripts showing 1st and 2nd year results.. (2yrs), in calculating ur vpd grade, your first would be used.
owk thank you very much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
centmoses:

l filled my questionnaire by hand, for d passport is 2×2 den dey did not ask me for my CV though I went wit it I advice u go wit urs too in case.
Much thanks, what a relief. Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tesland:
U can fill by hand, d passport specs is 35mm by 45mm, u don't need cv for interview
Thanks Tesland, nice one. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Good morning house,

pls my dad just came home yesterday with the age declaration (deposed by head of family), which he got from the court, however, it has his picture and signature on it. Pls shouldn't there be anywhere I should sign, and also should it be his pix or mine.

Thanks all for every assistance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dude04(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2016
halo guys plz wats d amount in naira to fund a blocked account now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolasie: 4:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Dude04:
halo guys plz wats d amount in naira to fund a blocked account now

Talks of black market @465/€

Fx wan kill me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joysmart(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Dankeschon:
Good morning house,

pls my dad just came home yesterday with the age declaration (deposed by head of family), which he got from the court, however, it has his picture and signature on it. Pls shouldn't there be anywhere I should sign, and also should it be his pix or mine.

Thanks all for every assistance.
it's correct
You can't sign you're not the declarant
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Pls house any1 advise me on a cheap and. Reliable courier service to use asap. Dhl n fdx are to high 4 me. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olompa: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Please who is coming to University of Passau
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TemmyDavies(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
ohakskid:
Pls house any1 advise me on a cheap and. Reliable courier service to use asap. Dhl n fdx are to high 4 me. Danke

TNT Courier service is cheaper
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
nevilbot:

My name is still not nevibot. When next month reach, we go decide if I fit accept ur heavy package
sir nevilbot hwfr wetn we talk b4. Ur guy don ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.