Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910167 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Onopa:
Good day every one

Please I want to ask a question

I WANT TO BUY INSURANCE, I BOOKED A HOTEL FOR 4 DAYS IN GERMANY

HOW MANY DAYS INSURANCE IS ADVISABLE FOR SOMEONE GOING FOR 2 DAYS CONFERENCE IN GERMANY ?
I don't know if there are day plans. Didn't the consulate indicate the duration?
I think it has to be 3 months. German visa is generally 3 months, whether short or long stay.

Check the instruction from the consulate. Good luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Very reliable and u can track your parcel, I use it when m sending stuffs outside Nigeria, so far the cheapest

pls do you have an idea of the price for the TNT prepaid envelope?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
How long did it take keystone bank to fund you. Do you bank with them or you opened a new account with them.
sd39:
How long did it take to get to DB? I've funded mine (Keystone) and I'm currently waiting for the notification from DB, because that's the last thing I need to send to the embassy people. Do you know if they will accept a telex copy or do they need to see the DB statement?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mantleguy(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
chinok97:
i was debited yesterday, Ecobank. within 7days.Adeola odeku branch, Current account (Was advised to use dis, since i no get savings) if u have existing account with them den u can go on with the savings. 3.2m in total tho undecided, including charges. d rates na die. But it's done already smiley.
Omo see money oo :... For this change period.. Congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gozillar: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Hello house, AM mail don show, Na Godwin!
Details :
Interview 9 August
AM drop date 6 September
Destination Giessen (JLU)

Thank you all for the help and God bless. Long live NAIRALAND

14 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Keystone says that once they send a telex, it means the money should be there. I'm confused. Is there any way to contact DB apart from Facebook?
UncleJudax:

All things being equal, it takes about 3 days. Expect it from today. Congrati.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
I think a new account was opened. I didn't make the payment so I'm not sure, but I think it went same day
un48table:
How long did it take keystone bank to fund you. Do you bank with them or you opened a new account with them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Gozillar:
Hello house, AM mail don show, Na Godwin!
Details :
Interview 9 August
AM drop date 6 September
Destination Giessen (JLU)

Thank you all for the help and God bless. Long live NAIRALAND

Wow! When did you send payment confirmation?

Congrats!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
sd39:
I think a new account was opened. I didn't make the payment so I'm not sure, but I think it went same day

How much in naira did they charge you in total for the 8790 euros, to be able to calculate the exchange rate, what and what documents did you also use (admission letter and what else). thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
mantleguy:

Omo see money oo :... For this change period.. Congrats

@chinok97, please what and what documents did you also use (admission letter and what else). thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gozillar: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
thatafricanchic:

Wow! When did you send payment confirmation?

Congrats!!!

I did pay before interview

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ammy5565(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi people,
Please i need your guidiance. I'll be having my baby in december and i plan to have him in Germany. My uncle over there is willing to send me an invitation and foot the bills. Please what are the requirements? I need a complete guide on steps to take.
Dont ignore pls.
Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
8800 @ 462, you do the math (Smh forex is just ridiculous). It was transferred from a domiciliary acc, so no need for any documents like admission letter. I'm just waiting for DB to give me my statement because tomorrow will be a week since my interview and they said to send my proof of funding.
praiseovie:

How much in naira did they charge you in total for the 8790 euros, to be able to calculate the exchange rate, what and what documents did you also use (admission letter and what else). thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry this is coming late.
God has once again shown he is faithful.
AM letter dropped yesterday.
Interview was on 12.08.16
Destination is Hamburg.
Thank you all.
Success to AM hopefuls

13 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Armaniii:
Sorry this is coming late. God has once again shown he is faithful. AM letter dropped yesterday. Interview was on 12.08.16 Destination is Hamburg. Thank you all. Success to AM hopefuls
Congrats bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks alot

doxxie:

Congrats bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi Ammy,

Why do you wanna have your Baby in Germany, considering the cost implication there are no advantages (except you have a medical conditions. Your child only gets a birth certificate and nothing more compare to the American model where your child becomes a citizen by birth.
Let try and break down the cost that you may incure:
With you having no health insurance (your travel insrance of course will not cover pregnancy and child birth), you should be concerned about the cost (I dont know how rich your uncle is) especially if you/baby have complications either before or after the birth and ending up in a German hospital for an indefinite length of time thus piling up the medical bills. Also don't know how that would work with the 90-day visa thing. Bear in mind that some airlines will refuse travel during pregnacy after a specified number of weeks.
For birth without surgery or complications, it cost about 1800 -2300euro for you and 1000-1500euros for your Baby (They separate the cost for mother and baby). For c-section and the hospital stay you should be looking to about €6000-7000.
The midwife that will deliver your baby will also be paid by you and not the hospital. So hospital fees are different from midwifes fees and also the gynecologist visit to check you and baby heart bits before labour. They are paid by the hour. so if you arrive hospital for delivery at 8am and deliver at 4pm the midwife will charge you 8hours of her time.

Ammy5565:
Hi people,
Please i need your guidiance. I'll be having my baby in december and i plan to have him in Germany. My uncle over there is willing to send me an invitation and foot the bills. Please what are the requirements? I need a complete guide on steps to take.
Dont ignore pls.
Thanks in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlessedSamson: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello, everyone. Its been a long time i appeared here. My semester was really busy because i resumed late. Now am done with my exams and i should be able to appear here once in a while.

My Apology also goes to those who requested i give a little description of Germany, which i couldn't do. Am really sorry. Today reminds me of the very first day, i wrote on this page when i had serious issues with my visa and some "hungry lions" jumped at me. But thank God, today i am in Germany. I discovered that this visa issues might be very discouraging most times, but i will say to everyone out there, seeking admission or visa to come over here, pls be encouraged and God will make a way for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlessedSamson: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Armaniii:
Sorry this is coming late.
God has once again shown he is faithful.
AM letter dropped yesterday.
Interview was on 12.08.16
Destination is Hamburg.
Thank you all.
Success to AM hopefuls

congrats. where in Hamburg are you coming to?. Uni-Hamburg is my own base. we can hook up to talk when you arrive. or when are you coming?.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
please i sent you a pm. I'll be expecting to hear from you. Danke
chinok97:
i was debited yesterday, Ecobank. within 7days.Adeola odeku branch, Current account (Was advised to use dis, since i no get savings) if u have existing account with them den u can go on with the savings. 3.2m in total tho undecided, including charges. d rates na die. But it's done already smiley.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hamburg University of applied Sciences. Next week grin grin grin

BlessedSamson:

congrats. where in Hamburg are you coming to?. Uni-Hamburg is my own base. we can hook up to talk when you arrive. or when are you coming?.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Armaniii:

The geek i congratulate you oh.... Ama pm you now!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
sd39:
8800 @ 462, you do the math (Smh forex is just ridiculous). It was transferred from a domiciliary acc, so no need for any documents like admission letter. I'm just waiting for DB to give me my statement because tomorrow will be a week since my interview and they said to send my proof of funding.

O Boy!.... Excuse my Ignorance pls... Are we to Fund DB for 8800Euros or 8040
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TemmyDavies(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dankeschon:

pls do you have an idea of the price for the TNT prepaid envelope?

I have no idea.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlessedSamson: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Armaniii:

you can send me a pm. so we can chat better. How about accommodation?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Guys I need your opinion. I submitted my proof of payment 18th August. Almost 3 weeks. Interview went well. Do I have a good chance of getting the visa? Worried sick
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CassieV(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
thatafricanchic:
Guys I need your opinion. I submitted my proof of payment 18th August. Almost 3 weeks. Interview went well. Do I have a good chance of getting the visa? Worried sick
Relax, you'll get it.. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Still working on it. Yet to get.

BlessedSamson:

you can send me a pm. so we can chat better. How about accommodation?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Resend again. I am sure you will get. Keep praying, keep hoping, keep believing. God will make everything beautiful in his time.

thatafricanchic:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
I think it's 8800 with the new form, not sure. But that's what mine is.
otomisinT:

O Boy!.... Excuse my Ignorance pls... Are we to Fund DB for 8800Euros or 8040
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
futurewise11:

Fedex 11500 @ the embassy car park.

pls house, does anyone know
how I can locate the fedex office at embassy park or any other cheaper courier service where I can get a prepaid envelope.

pls this is urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
BlessedSamson:
Hello, everyone. Its been a long time i appeared here. My semester was really busy because i resumed late. Now am done with my exams and i should be able to appear here once in a while.

My Apology also goes to those who requested i give a little description of Germany, which i couldn't do. Am really sorry. Today reminds me of the very first day, i wrote on this page when i had serious issues with my visa and some "hungry lions" jumped at me. But thank God, today i am in Germany. I discovered that this visa issues might be very discouraging most times, but i will say to everyone out there, seeking admission or visa to come over here, pls be encouraged and God will make a way for you.

any update about sponsorship requirements for student and the minimum pay. because my brother will be my sponsor and his wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.