Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910726 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
please who knows where i could learn german in akure. please i need help on this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fellow Deutschland hopefuls; how long does it take to attain a b1 @ Goethe institute in Lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good work doneby Gurus in the building. May the lord continue to meet us at the point of our needs.
Please I have a question. I want to major in Geography (specialization is GIS). Most schools I have seen so far is Geoinformatic.
Hence, please I need help as regards sugestions because most of what I see at their website is german.
I studied geography Bsc 3.85/5.00. Toefl 84.
Pls what are my chances for summer 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eibee(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Stormyweather:
hello

Hi, what's good?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2016
bosakelvin:
Good morning all, its been a long time since I appeared here, I am very happy to tell u all that I have picked up my visa, I am heading for marburg in hessen, got the visa without funding, thanks be to God I have successfully funded and got my db confirmation and will be travelling soon. thanks to prof samurai for is encouragment during my trying times, also big thanks to eke47, biglord, praiseovie, haddasheke, nevilbot, williamso and others.
Congregations!.... Come to Deutschland and succeed!

A lot of posts gone by, it's been a veeery busy period..

Let me use this opportunity to encourage those still waiting for their visa approval...

I know every single mail alert you get on your phone would pump your heart like a Ferrari engine, and perspiration running down your temples as your shaking hands attempt to open your phone just to see a LinkedIn notification or a mail from your bank stating, "ATM fraud alert ". Then you refresh your mail every minute even as your hand automatically does this as a routine without thinking about it.

You begin to pray often, even for those who haven't for a while and promise God a Bugatti and how you will become holier than Jesus if your visa were granted.

You look for people in same 'predicament', and they become your 'best' friend for the moment as you guys begin to analyse dates, numbers, permutations and signs of the zodiac just "untop this visa matter". Those who haven't funded are also in a different kind of fix, some wondering why Nigeria have messed them up so much that they cannot even fund even with their money while others are seeking ways to complete theirs.

When you hear/read that someone you know just got a visa approval, you go back to your knees 'mountain-of-fire' style and wonder why the angels are taking time to deliver your answers, 'cos you can't deal with them fighting any prince of persia so you wonder if you should just directly appease these gods.

Alas! The much awaited mail will finally land, and you will almost throw away your much loved phone in excitement and your mind will 'auto-search' the nearest business centre to print, looking for the cheapest travel insurance, etc..
Then finally your year long dreams are right before your very eyes, be the matter what it may, you wont be carried away because this could just be a dream, your excitements are curbed until you finally have gone past that ibo/rivers/akwaibom man at the gate, and you are called forward to get your passport with your visa stamped on it.

All will be well my brothers and sisters, all will be well!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
bosakelvin:
Good morning all, its been a long time since I appeared here, I am very happy to tell u all that I have picked up my visa, I am heading for marburg in hessen, got the visa without funding, thanks be to God I have successfully funded and got my db confirmation and will be travelling soon. thanks to prof samurai for is encouragment during my trying times, also big thanks to eke47, biglord, praiseovie, haddasheke, nevilbot, williamso and others.
sorry bros need a clearification when u say u got the visa without funding does that mean u use sponsored letter and if not how did you do it? pls shr ur experience.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2016
OJCITY22:
Good work doneby Gurus in the building. May the lord continue to meet us at the point of our needs.
Please I have a question. I want to major in Geography (specialization is GIS). Most schools I have seen so far is Geoinformatic.
Hence, please I need help as regards sugestions because most of what I see at their website is german.
I studied geography Bsc 3.85/5.00. Toefl 84.
Pls what are my chances for summer 2017

Ceteris Paribus, 82%.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2016
biglord:
hello everyone, Ethiopian airlines is running a promo to frankfurt for about 122k, all our visa hopefuls u can start doing book on hold

To add to this, You can book directly on Ethiopian's website to get the so-called "Semi flex economy"

Viel Glück!

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello pals... Please where in Lagos, close to Ikeja can I get Travel insurance and like how much is it, 6 months to be specific. This one I heard d thing go dey irrelevant wen man land in Deutschland.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
otomisinT:
Hello pals... Please where in Lagos, close to Ikeja can I get Travel insurance and like how much is it, 6 months to be specific. This one I heard d thing go dey irrelevant wen man land in Deutschland.

Thanks.

Goggle IGI office in ikeja.

Yes you are right.The insurance from Nigeria is just for visa collection and travelling insurance stuff.You need to make another Insurance for enrolment and resident permit here.without Insurance you cant be enrol in any german university.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
futurewise11:

Yes you are right.The insurance from Nigeria is just for visa collection and travelling insurance stuff.You need to make another Insurance for enrolment and resident permit here.without Insurance you cant be enrol in any german university.

and na how much does this insurance cost, I mean for the one to collect in Germany, will they be deducting just like the health insurance cos that 80 euros every month no be small thing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
futurewise11:

And I'm even confused with this their new demand for 6 months insurance. Means it's a waste of money.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
And I'm even confused with this their new demand for 6 months insurance. Means it's a waste of money.
it means u will be issued a six months visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Men the way you guys are just spinning these infos here and there I'm already feeling like this Germany parole is a bit tougher than that of other countries. Well I'm yet to apply to some universities like paderborn, TH Köln and tum for masters program (economics as my undergraduate) since they require English learning test. If I may ask please is this Germany language learning test also compulsory and please how does this visa thing go about. I know this might be a novice question but I don't mind been called one so far I will upgrade to an intermediate learner with due humility.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
biglord:
Ya, that's what they did just that the insurance is a kind of useless in Germo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Made123:
Men the way you guys are just spinning these infos here and there I'm already feeling like this Germany parole is a bit tougher than that of other countries. Well I'm yet to apply to some universities like paderborn, TH Köln and tum for masters program (economics as my undergraduate) since they require English learning test. If I may ask please is this Germany language learning test also compulsory and please how does this visa thing go about. I know this might be a novice question but I don't mind been called one so far I will upgrade to an intermediate learner with due humility.
Check for the course requirements on the school's site, and you start applying for visa after you've gotten admission 1st
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Check for the course requirements on the school's site, and you start applying for visa after you've gotten admission 1st
Thanks friend. I have mailed one of the schools although I'm yet to get a response, will do likewise to others tomorrow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stormyweather(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
eibee:

Hi, what's good?
need help bro. Any you can render. Can we have a personal chat. Please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cindino20(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
@biglord

Uncle Biglord ...

While its commendable that u re trying to help which its a rarity among Nigerians these days....I m tempted to sound a warning to you and your prospective clients...there is a reason why db is asking student to provide account details with the money and also fill d account where the money is comin from..although this law is nt applied properly and often at times ignored.

I dont wanna be a spoiler..but evil triumps when good do nothing. ...you can call me an alarmist or anything..but the word CREDITING ..mehn...I will try to paint out a scenario for you...I m in no way accusing you of anything.....

The question is do you know where that money is coming from..how well do you know these pple?

If that money is not comin from a legitimate source the owner of the blocked account is finished..it may take time before the funds re traced..but once traced . The person will face investigation which may nt be fair cos it will be tough to prove u re not part of the scheme..bank transfer in Nigeria showin u paid the person the money may nt be enough..The banks will come after u with everything..the owner of the blocked account may nt understand German enough to even go thru such stress..the Nigerian embassy will abandon u ...

if at the end of the day ..u could prove u were nt part of the scheme..ur education will suffer...huge legal fees will be there to pay..but if u cant...d minimum sentence u will get is 3yrs...after serving the 3yrs u will be shipped back to nigeria.

I do understand its becoming increasingly difficult to fund using Nigeria banks and the cost from black mkt is something else..but its better to face that stress than risk certian things.

The word creditin in blue mkt like Biglord called it means funds been transferred to ur account often at times from sources that re nt legitimate...eg....hacked accounts..stolen credit cards..Diverted payment...using the account to accept payment or drugs....

The money maybe comin from bizmen like they will say or pple who wanna transfer money back home...lols...Be Careful pple..Be Careful once jungle mature dem nor dey see paddy...

This is Europe!...the german sys is tight...it will rip u to shreds if u re on the wrong side of the law

Truth is it is damn risky to transfer ur money using such method.....forget what the person is tellin u..forget it....there is a parable in Nigeria that Dogs dont eat Dogs.

My advise is source ur money locally via bank or black mkt and transfer it from ur Dorm account..it is expensive we know but it is better and less complicated.

All d best pple.

Again I ve nt accused u of anything..cheers mate!

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cindino20:

Uncle Biglord ...

While its commendable that u re trying to help which its a rarity among Nigerians these days....I m tempted to sound a warning to you and your prospective clients...there is a reason why db is asking student to provide account details with the money and also fill d account where the money is comin from..although this law is nt applied properly and often at times ignored.

I dont wanna be a spoiler..but evil triumps when good do nothing. ...you can call me an alarmist or anything..but the word CREDITING ..mehn...I will try to paint out a scenario for you...I m in no way accusing you of anything.....

The question is do you know where that money is coming from..how well do you know these pple?

If that money is not comin from a legitimate source the owner of the blocked account is finished..it may take time before the funds re traced..but once traced . The person will face investigation which may nt be fair cos it will be tough to prove u re not part of the scheme..bank transfer in Nigeria showin u paid the person the money may nt be enough..The banks will come after u with everything..the owner of the blocked account may nt understand German enough to even go thru such stress..the Nigerian embassy will abandon u ...

if at the end of the day ..u could prove u were nt part of the scheme..ur education will suffer...huge legal fees will be there to pay..but if u cant...d minimum sentence u will get is 3yrs...after serving the 3yrs u will be shipped back to nigeria.

I do understand its becoming increasingly difficult to fund using Nigeria banks and the cost from black mkt is something else..but its better to face that stress than risk certian things.

The word creditin in blue mkt like Biglord called it means funds been transferred to ur account often at times from sources that re nt legitimate...eg....hacked accounts..stolen credit cards..Diverted payment...using the account to accept payment or drugs....

The money maybe comin from bizmen like they will say or pple who wanna transfer money back home...lols...Be Careful pple..Be Careful once jungle mature dem nor dey see paddy...

This is Europe!...the german sys is tight...it will rip u to shreds if u re on the wrong side of the law

Truth is it is damn risky to transfer ur money using such method.....forget what the person is tellin u..forget it....there is a parable in Nigeria that Dogs dont eat Dogs.

My advise is source ur money locally via bank or black mkt and transfer it from ur Dorm account..it is expensive we know but it is better and less complicated.

All d best pple.

Again I ve nt accused u of anything..cheers mate!
What about biglord his like transfer to clients' dorm account, then the beneficiary transfers from dorm to DB? That should be safe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
UncleJudax:

What about biglord his like transfer to clients' dorm account, then the beneficiary transfers from dorm to DB? That should be safe.

Just get the points he raised;

You don't know the person transferring the money and you don't know the source of the money.

Remember whether from dorm account, you have your identity to protect and defend when called upon.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello pals.

How many of you here are planning to go to Germany this early 2017. We can connect and share ideas. Presently, I am in deuschkurs in Lagos.

My email is pizardguy@gmail.com

Let's talk. From there we can share personal contact.

With love!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
futurewise11:

Ceteris Paribus, 82%.
Thanks a lot Boss. You have got pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
biglord:
Biglorg i sent you a pm.my add is justinanukam5@gmail.com.let us talk about the blue market
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
OJCITY22:

Thanks a lot Boss. You have got pm

Replied.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
idrisaleo1:

and na how much does this insurance cost, I mean for the one to collect in Germany, will they be deducting just like the health insurance cos that 80 euros every month no be small thing.

Its a must. Its a monthly charges which everybody pays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.