Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911021 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enocholumide: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
For new comers coming to Deutschland

Please ensure you delete the torrents on your torrent client and do not attempt to download files in Germany, especially torrent files.

There are heavy fines and the law is very strict here regarding copyright infringement.

One of my Mexican friends just got a fine of 2000euros, he arrived three weeks ago, not funny. Believe me.

You want a media? go and buy it or use NetFlix.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolt000(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I went to my school to request a letter of evidence dat english language was used for my tuition and all exams. The office of thre register will do it for u; this depends on ur school sha.
Gotten my waec original, waiting for my transcript and original certificate, and references letter.

My motivation letter is ready to and I have picked out about 7 schools to apply and I have mailed all of them telling them my intention and seek advice as well and they have all replied me cheerfully.

So, when I get all documents ready, off I go. And I think u should do same.
Please enlighten me on the 'motivation' letter, and i guess you requesting for letter of evidence of english could be subtituted for toefl? Nice that you have gotten all your ref letters now, but after all is complete you'll still apply through uni-assist and the process takes a while... please where are you based?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland members, please I need a detailed explanation of the type of authentication required by uni-assist on our certificates for application.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
bosakelvin:
pls my fellow nairalanders will i be asked for anytin like yellow card at the airport , cos i keep hearing many tins. ur prompt response will be appreciated. thanks

Well, they may ask. I entered Hamburg ds morning and was only asked my admission leta and passport. Nothing like yellow card, but to be safe, pls do it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Huse, if one decide to apply 4 both bsc and msc can one use his/her complete transcript to apply 4 bsc or I wil need to get only d first year result?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hadefiscool:

Well, they may ask. I entered Hamburg ds morning and was only asked my admission leta and passport. Nothing like yellow card, but to be safe, pls do it

Live from CAU, KIEL (schleswig Hosltein) bless d name of d Lord, d author and finisher of my faith. Landed in deutshland ds morning, thanks to my bros in Kiel, baba pompido, williamso, Dayo, Tosin, Ibrahim, etc, I was received with warm and open arms. Am grateful to God Almighty. We shall surely excel by Gods grace

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hadefiscool:

Live from KIEL (schleswig Hosltein) bless d name of d Lord, d author and finisher of my faith. Landed in deutshland ds morning, thanks to my bros in Kiel, baba pompido, williamso, Dayo, Tosin, Ibrahim, etc, I was received with warm and open arms. Am grateful to God Almighty. We shall surely excel by Gods grace

Thank God for you bro. Did you apply to CAU, KIEL via uni-assist?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
bolt000:
Please enlighten me on the 'motivation' letter, and i guess you requesting for letter of evidence of english could be subtituted for toefl? Nice that you have gotten all your ref letters now, but after all is complete you'll still apply through uni-assist and the process takes a while... please where are you based?

I dnt wish to go through uniassist. It's only one school of all that require applicants go through uniassist others said u should mail ur documents and fill dia forms While some require I scan everything and send to dia email address. Just read dia requirements bu if u wish to go through uniassist, it's a best bet cos dey will be of more guidance but not better dan Nairaland.

Thanks and am based in warri.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
OJCITY22:

I learnt there limited schools that accept applications for summer. Am kind of finding it hard to see summer apps fo Msc Geography

Yes dey re very limited. But wait till October to get a full open portal I think before u give up. Unless u still have another one year to stay, u can wait if not, check for related courses and cross first, u can switch wen u cross I guess
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
takeastep:
No. You don't need yellow card to travel to Germany.

Sorry, but is yellow card not yellow fever? I thought u need it to pass your medical else u pay for it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolt000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I dnt wish to go through uniassist. It's only one school of all that require applicants go through uniassist others said u should mail ur documents and fill dia forms While some require I scan everything and send to dia email address. Just read dia requirements bu if u wish to go through uniassist, it's a best bet cos dey will be of more guidance but not better dan Nairaland.

Thanks and am based in warri.
Thanks. Rhine Waal which intially have in mind only accepts foreign students via uni assist and they dont require hard copies to be mailed, probably i need to expand my choice and look into other uni. of all the schools you mailed, how many are in munich?
thanks for your assistance so far, i'm based in lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
bolt000:
Thanks. Rhine Waal which intially have in mind only accepts foreign students via uni assist and they dont require hard copies to be mailed, probably i need to expand my choice and look into other uni. of all the schools you mailed, how many are in munich?
thanks for your assistance so far, i'm based in lagos.

I dnt know dia cities yet, I dey take am jejely. Beyruth, bremen, friberg, friburg and Co. D one in Munich dnt do summer and am a geologist. Others are not free or are german tuition.

See its either u go through Google and pass through masterportal or u fill dis daad.de and dey help u find. I'd pick d link and send to u.

What course?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolt000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I dnt know dia cities yet, I dey take am jejely. Beyruth, bremen, friberg, friburg and Co. D one in Munich dnt do summer and am a geologist. Others are not free or are german tuition.

See its either u go through good and pass through masterportal or u fill dis daad.de and dey help u find. I'd pick d link and send to u.

What course?
Auto Mechanics\ Mechanica Eng.
I searched DAAD b4 coming across rhine waal, ever since then i have loved the uni, tho i am open to other unis, which is master portal, never heard of it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolt000(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
ohakskid:
Huse, if one decide to apply 4 both bsc and msc can one use his/her complete transcript to apply 4 bsc or I wil need to get only d first year result?

Use the complete transcript
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
bolt000:
Bro, you are amazing.

Amazing? Dats why we re here ma'am. Our version of uniassist.

Uniassist have some information though, so just spend ur first week here to read every readable and gather information den u can start gathering documents appropriately.

Google masters in auto engineering Germany summer session free tuition english language, u'd see masterportal will bring it's ideal, it will give u how many universities available but dats not all. Continue searching as dia re a thousand an one institute waiting for dia website to be clicked.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
KamsarJoseph:

Thank God for you bro. Did you apply to CAU, KIEL via uni-assist?

nooo, i applied directly to CAU, KIEL, Agrigenomics
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
hello guys, can i use a prepaid envelope which has abuja embassy address as sender address at lagos consulate office.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
ZiggyMr:
hello guys, can i use a prepaid envelope which has abuja embassy address as sender address at lagos consulate office.
Hmmm. Don't think so. See if you can change the address.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solatium(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
What is the required amount that must be in your blocked account before you can be granted visa?

Must open account through the German Consulate alone?What is the required amount that must be in your blocked account before you can be granted visa?

Must open account through the German Consulate alone?
What is the required amount that must be in your blocked account before you can be granted visa?

Must open account through the German Consulate alone?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Baba, abeg send me a mail adiojohnson@gmail.com, i am a geologist too
Mrbigman1:

See its either u go through Google and pass through masterportal or u fill dis daad.de and dey help u find. I'd pick d link and send to u.

What course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oloworulz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
justwise:
Here is the part 3 as requested, please continue posting your Q&As here, Part 2 is now 468 pages and too long to read through for many.

Part 2 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Thank you.
hello justwise. Plz I want to ask a question. Can I apply through the vfs in lagos if am planning to travel to spain only?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please house do I still need to book online for certification of documents?I have been trying the link since Sunday, it is not going through. Anyone that can help to confirm whether I still need to use the online booking or I just have to go the embassy with my documents
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
kenniez26:
Please house do I still need to book online for certification of documents?I have been trying the link since Sunday, it is not going through. Anyone that can help to confirm whether I still need to use the online booking or I just have to go the embassy with my documents
If you go to the Embassy without an appointment the yellow man at the gate will send you back. I saw some students that experienced that last week..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
For appointment booking, download Opera app on your Android phone and use it.
Black market rate as of today is 500 naira. I bought yesterday at the rate of 491 naira. It's increasing everyday. Naija is doomed. If you are preparing for winter next year. I will advise you to get summer admission, open block account with it and fund it against winter. You don't know how that time will be. Or you start now to buy euro in black market. Open a dom account and keep it there. Then, use it next year. Euro may enter 1k by next year oo

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nosky247:
For appointment booking, download Opera app on your Android phone and use it.
Black market rate as of today is 500 naira. I bought yesterday at the rate of 491 naira. It's increasing everyday. Naija is doomed. If you are preparing for winter next year. I will advise you to get summer admission, open block account with it and fund it against winter. You don't know how that time will be. Or you start now to buy euro in black market. Open a dom account and keep it there. Then, use it next year. Euro may enter 1k by next year oo

Bro, panic buying can also kill. Market is not stable, I can fall back to 200 in 3 months. We re still a monoeconomy, if oil price picks, economy will definitely shift.

So dnt let people call u out wen it eventually happens.

U made a point anyway.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
johnsonnob:
Baba, abeg send me a mail adiojohnson@gmail.com, i am a geologist too

Done
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lanrayx: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
chrisley024:
check daad.de or the university webpage

from daade. de I can actually see that some universities don't charge for tuition how true is this.. tanks in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Negro1986:
Please my e-family is this conversion of my overall first degree result by UNI-ASSIST correct?... I graduated from Accountancy department with overall result of 3.84 and after UNI-ASSIST converted my result to a German scale for VPD certificate, I was given 2,1 as an overall result and am thinking its very wrong, this really affected my chance of getting admission this winter as I was rejected by the school that I submitted application to,,, please who has idea about this conversion

Please can someone throw more light on this ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by webfocus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello..pls what is the present visa fee at the embassy for those dat av bin dere recently

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.