Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909288 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezer20(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
@Qabt, what is the highest amount that Western Union can transfer, and how long does it take for the money to be received?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by krasavchikMD: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Any doctors moving to Germany here?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by toluine56(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good evening people.
A friend went for interview today and was asked to prepare a courier return service for his passport.
Does this means he has been approved or not. He also thumbprinted and payed 20000# visa fee.

I'll appreciate your contributions. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seek4yemi1: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please, eke47 and the rest oga, I applied for visa last year from dubai and my visa was rejected, i already sent several closing order to deatsche bank for my fund transfer nothing was transferred,on 19th of Sept I received a mail from the bank that my account have been closed still my fund wasn't transferred, so what shld I do, I have called the customer service they keep on telling me the block account dept don't receive call only fax and post mail, I have sent faxes and several letters nothing was done an it was confirmed to me that my fund is not In the account, what shld I do now,i need the fund now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
idrisaleo1:
please I have an urgent answer to this, will my sponsor have to send Lagos embassy with a copy of my sponsorship letter or send to me only, please I need help on this?
send to u only...den u will submit along with ur other documents on d day of ur interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tesland:
send to u only...den u will submit along with ur other documents on d day of ur interview

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 2:26am On Oct 08, 2016
Lmfao. They make you go through all that trouble funding the account, and unblocking it is another headache? I can't.
nevilbot:

Impossicant , impossibleee. Residential address is wat u need and it must be duly registered in d rathaus before u can present ur reg form at ur bank. Unblocking takes around a week so go with extra cash or else u go suffer.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 2:46am On Oct 08, 2016
nevilbot:

Impossicant , impossibleee. Residential address is wat u need and it must be duly registered in d rathaus before u can present ur reg form at ur bank. Unblocking takes around a week so go with extra cash or else u go suffer.

How do you then get the extra cash....by buying euros from here??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2016
promzyphyno:

Before leaving Nigeria, try find someone living close to the city you're heading to in Germany, send some cash to him/her via moneygram or western union since their rates are still better than the black market. Then get your cash when u get to Germany...
#My 2kobo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
promzyphyno:

Is that a question I am supposed to answer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
sd39:
Lmfao. They make you go through all that trouble funding the account, and unblocking it is another headache? I can't.

U can't? So u will come to a. Country u maybe know no one yet without extra cash in ur pocket cus u av money in a bank acct u cant access immediately? Guy I'm sorry to break it down to u but if u come without extra cash, u won't like ur experience.

One of the ist place u will start feeling it is buying a train ticket from d airport. Dia are no db banks in d airport so just know u will need train tickets. Next is a temporary place u will stay if no one is coming to pick u at d airport to stay with him or her. If u don't av that kinda arrangement then u will av to pay to stay in one of those short term hostels. Will u pay them with d mony in db u can't av access to? My guy don't just try coming without extra cash in euros in ur pocket. Lest u forget its getting cold, make u no go sleep for under bridge.

Wish u d best

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2016
@nevilbot.....na crime I commit to ask u

All u should do is explain if you have any idea or just simply say u dnt...nawa o!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2016
promzyphyno:

All u should do is explain if you have any idea or just simply say u dnt...nawa o!!

Are u asking me to answer for u a question u already know the answer to? How do u come to Europe with extra cash in ur pocket if not u go buy it at bureau De change either in d airport or from hausas. You want me to tell u wat u don't know or tell u to go steal d extra cash? Guy just negodu biko. Its too early to start an e-word trading

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2016
nevilbot:

U can't? So u will come to a. Country u maybe know no one yet without extra cash in ur pocket cus u av money in a bank acct u cant access immediately? Guy I'm sorry to break it down to u but if u come without extra cash, u won't like ur experience.

One of the ist place u will start feeling it is buying a train ticket from d airport. Dia are no db banks in d airport so just know u will need train tickets. Next is a temporary place u will stay if no one is coming to pick u at d airport to stay with him or her. If u don't av that kinda arrangement then u will av to pay to stay in one of those short term hostels. Will u pay them with d mony in db u can't av access to? My guy don't just try coming without extra cash in euros in ur pocket. Lest u forget its getting cold, make u no go sleep for under bridge.

Wish u d best
LMFAO... @sleeping under bridge. Train station sef dey.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
nevilbot:

Wish u d best
you can get your train tickets online using your gtbank naira master card. thats how I got mine. Also I did not do city registration before unblocking o. maybe my case is different. or maybe the db in Ulm is different. I just presented my passport and ID and stated an address to send my atm and internet banking pin to

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have some euro in my dom account and I have its ATM card. Hope I can easily withdraw with it in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
biglord:
you can get your train tickets online using your gtbank naira master card. thats how I got mine. Also I did not do city registration before unblocking o. maybe my case is different. or maybe the db in Ulm is different. I just presented my passport and ID and stated an address to send my atm and internet banking pin to

U stated an address to send ur cards and letters to. That is d keyword dia, an address and that was bcus u had someone who lodged u and allowed u use his address before u could get ur place. Wat den happens in a situation u don't av someone who lodged u and allowed u use his place, will d address of ur uni b accepted as a residential address? Will d address of d hotel u lodged be accepted?

You need a physical address to unblock ur acct and even after going to d bank to unblock with this address, it takes abt another day to av access to your money depending on d branch u visit.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nosky247:
I have some euro in my dom account and I have its ATM card. Hope I can easily withdraw with it in Germany?

Yes if ur card is activated to work outside naija cus some naija banks like diamond need special activation process before u can use it abroad. And don't forget each withdrawal comes with a fee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nosky247:

Yes if ur card is activated to work outside naija cus some naija banks like diamond need special activation process which u av to do at dia branch office before u can use it abroad. And don't forget each withdrawal comes with a fee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by scopebaba(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=topeajis post=49980306][/quote]

Hello,

Please are there any Universities in Germany that doesn't require 1yr university experience before applying for Undergraduate Courses? ?,

I completely only ND before leaving Nigeria years ago,

Please help out.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pjayjay26: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi everyone
1. What's the chance of being rejected after u provide all the documents including blocked account fundind certificate? I presented every document requested but my stress level at the roof top.

2. My school registration ends on the 13th of this month. I realized that some people were able to register from Nigeria. Pls guide me on how to go about that.

I am not a Nigerian but after reading this forum for weeks I realized that it's very helpful. I am applying from turkey. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
I opened my blocked acct in 1st June 2016, @ the time I opened my acct, it stated I needed 8040 euros as minimum balance. I heard it has been increased to 8640 euros, I hope the embassy will give me visa with 8040 euros in my acct
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chiznonso:
I opened my blocked acct in 1st June 2016, @ the time I opened my acct, it stated I needed 8040 euros as minimum balance. I heard it has been increased to 8640 euros, I hope the embassy will give me visa with 8040 euros in my acct
yes

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
biglord:
yes

How about this health insurance thing? I had bought one thinking I would travel in August though it will expire November 14th, do U think it will be accepted by the embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol you're right
nevilbot:

Wish u d best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Akanom: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
How do I fund my blocked account considering d fact that forex is scarce I the country presently. I went to First bank yesterday and oK was told that they can't give me form A since the blocked account is in my name
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
promzyphyno:

But not questions like this na. This thing has been said over and over.

People going to Germany should be smarter and not ask some questions

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chiznonso:

How about this health insurance thing? I had bought one thinking I would travel in August though it will expire November 14th, do U think it will be accepted by the embassy?
There is one more grace, I can only say of Mansard, the dates can be shifted once, somebody did one month travel insurance and his journey didn't work out as planned, he was given an opportunity to shift the dates. Go and ask the insurance company, you might be lucky.. Shalį»m

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qabt(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
ezer20:
@Qabt, what is the highest amount that Western Union can transfer, and how long does it take for the money to be received?
the highest amount varies with bank, so the best thing to do is to visit your bank and make enquiries as some banks will tell you they only receive but don't send... But in some banks that do send the maximum you can do is 330,000(1000usd) naira equivalent quarterly ( i.e once in 3 months)... But u can ask ur friends to do it for u, so that it will take lesser period of time to transfer your cash

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.