Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910481 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Good morning all
Please can I get a school that offer radiography or medical laboratory for msc..I studied Human Physiology for my bsc thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
futurewise11:

True, But the verification should take few minutes because its just phone call or email exchange between two auslanderbehorde.

Thanks guys.....but please can u give me more info concernin wot nd wot one have 2 do or requirements b4 takin d sponsorship letter to d embassy 4 interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
michV:
bro i greet,if i should twist this in my very understanding,does it imply i may not book for block account opening and just go with sponsorship letter and other requirements pertaining to such sponsorship?if yes,after such successful interview,do i necessary need to open and fund the block account?any input from experienced persons also will be appreciated too...
No need of Block account again, sponsorship letter is enough.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordswazz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good day everyone. I have a B.Sc already and i intend doing my masters degree in Germany. I've read up a lot of the information from the past two threads and even this too. I'm about applying for my transcript and original certificate from my school here but there is something i'm not too clear about yet.
Transcripts are sent from school to school to avoid manipulation from the bearer, but in this case where i have to apply through Uni-asist and from the information i got here, they will demand for my certified transcript. what do i do, since my school might refuse sending it to a non-educational institution and wont give such a delicate document to me in hand too?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lordswazz:
Good day everyone. I have a B.Sc already and i intend doing my masters degree in Germany. I've read up a lot of the information from the past two threads and even this too. I'm about applying for my transcript and original certificate from my school here but there is something i'm not too clear about yet.
Transcripts are sent from school to school to avoid manipulation from the bearer, but in this case where i have to apply through Uni-asist and from the information i got here, they will demand for my certified transcript. what do i do, since my school might refuse sending it to a non-educational institution and wont give such a delicate document to me in hand too?

That's a good point bro. Most schools don't give students any longer. Well I wouldn't know if you know any high ranking official that might help you to collect.

I think I heard of a guy that gave a reputable organization address and the transcript was sent there. That's how he got his own copy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lordswazz:
find a good reputable educational agency within you location,talk to them of your intentions,mine bought the idea and it was addressed to them and when it arrived,the lady gave me a call to come collect it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
JoshMedia:
No need of Block account again, sponsorship letter is enough.
thanks once more,still,furthermore,with the sponsorship letter,do i need to provide proof of relationship with my sponsor (parents),account statement for 6months like other countries embassy require or can the supposed money for my stay be lodged once? also is payslip required..if yes, opening of block account which i know formA might not be an issue for me in funding it and providing sponsorship letter and its related if any,which is better?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please somebody should help....Thanks
browndegreat:
Good evening all

I intend applying for German schools this summer i did electrical/electronics for my first degree and made a cgpa of 2.9

1. Please what schools can i apply to that will accept that cgpa?

2. Can i get a letter from my school for English proficiency?

3. Do i have to certify all my documents before applying the masters admission?

4. Does Uni-assist charge for all schools?

Please help a brother..... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
michV:
thanks once more,still,furthermore,with the sponsorship letter,do i need to provide proof of relationship with my sponsor (parents),account statement for 6months like other countries embassy require or can the supposed money for my stay be lodged once? also is payslip required..if yes, opening of block account which i know formA might not be an issue for me in funding it and providing sponsorship letter and its related if any,which is better?
Since it's your parent, then it's easy to proof their relationship to you. If it's easy for you funding your DB, then I will advice you to go for it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
browndegreat:
1) Check Rhine Waal and make use of Daad.de and google 2)Possible 3) Yeah 4) Yeah they do, €75. Got more quest feel free to ask me. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
browndegreat:
for questions no.3. You only certify the photocopies when mailing to the school/Uni-asist via courier. Carefully read ur intended school webpage and requirements you would carefully see the guide and procedures and how to direct your application including documents to certify and how it should be done.For online applications,you need not certifications,just scan the originals and upload
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Request for a student copy. Every school does that. That will suffice for what you need.

OJCITY22:

That's a good point bro. Most schools don't give students any longer. Well I wouldn't know if you know any high ranking official that might help you to collect.

I think I heard of a guy that gave a reputable organization address and the transcript was sent there. That's how he got his own copy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordswazz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
OJCITY22:

Alright thanks a lot OJ
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordswazz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:
Request for a student copy. Every school does that. That will suffice for what you need.

Alright, I'll ask for that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lordswazz:

Alright, I'll ask for that

Not all skulls. My skull dose not give student copy. Neva. Dey told Me to my face, U can't av a copy, instead dey will ask U to apply Dat Dey will mail it to d other skull. So Wat I did was to apply using a reputable I.T institute. So will pick it from dem wen it is sent. Dey av started processing mine now

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks bro
JoshMedia:
1) Check Rhine Waal and make use of Daad.de and google 2)Possible 3) Yeah 4) Yeah they do, €75. Got more quest feel free to ask me. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
michV:
Try read what ssponsorship letter is.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
michV:
for questions no.3. You only certify the photocopies when mailing to the school/Uni-asist via courier. Carefully read ur intended school webpage and requirements you would carefully see the guide and procedures and how to direct your application including documents to certify and how it should be done.For online applications,you need not certifications,just scan the originals and upload

Thanks bro. Is it true that some schools pay for their uni-assist application fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
browndegreat:

Thanks bro. Is it true that some schools pay for their uni-assist application fee?
i have no knowledge of that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
elfmann:

Try read what sponsorship letter is.
brother i spoke with the experience i have with some other countries which require when providing detailed sponsorship letter,other proof of funds and source of income will have to accompany it.so I knew the question i was asking.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016
browndegreat:
Thanks bro
You welcome
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
brother i spoke with the experience i have with some other countries which require when providing detailed sponsorship letter,other proof of funds and source of income will have to accompany it.so I knew the question i was asking.
Bank statement is different from block account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2016
I arrived Frankfurt Germany Tuesday morning and got to kiel later in the afternoon by train. Thanks to guys in Kiel for receiving me and providing accomodation.
I flew Ethiopia airline to Frankfurt and connected Kiel by train with a train ticket already paid for through airline ticket booking. Frankfurt to Kiel cost me around #2,000 ( same for anywhere in Germany).

If you are coming to Germany and you are on a low bugdet like myself, you may want to book your arrival to QYG ( German rail and fly). 72 hours to your departure, you would be able to generate your online train ticket at DB website using your confirmed airline ticket number. This train ticket will take you to ANYWHERE in Germany from your arrival airport. It is valid till second day after your arrival. Check your airline booking itenary to know your final arrival airport in Germany.

Most airline agents in Nigeria do not know about this. Ethiopian airline staff at VI told me it is not possible.
I wrote and got a mail from Ethiopia airline frankfurt office who confirmed its possiblity.

I saved like #100k with this plan through Ethiopian airline.

Other airlines have the QYG,such as air maroc, etihad etc but Ethiopia seems the cheapest.

If you have much luggages. Please make sure your bags have tyres. It would help a lot. Also be prepared to pay €1 for trolley at Frankfurt airport in case you are landing here.

A copy of your admission letter should be in your hand luggage. You may have to show the immigration guys at point of entry.

Hope this helps someone.

18 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2016
lobito007:

Thanks baba. As touching the start of lectures this week, how intensive is it especially for fresh students? I may not travel till sat, which means missing a whole week of classes. How difficult might it be catching up on these missed classes of the first week?

Baba how far, have U gotten your visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hexabia: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Hi everyone,please I need urgent help.My enrollment deadline is very close Oct 31st and am yet to fund my DB.Please am scouting for blue market(Reasonable rate Abeg),anyone in here willing to sell or knows someone kindly send me a pm.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2016
browndegreat:

sure, like philipps universitat Marburg,

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2016
mostyg:
I arrived Frankfurt Germany Tuesday morning and got to kiel later in the afternoon by train. Thanks to guys in Kiel for receiving me and providing accomodation.
I flew Ethiopia airline to Frankfurt and connected Kiel by train with a train ticket already paid for through airline ticket booking. Frankfurt to Kiel cost me around #2,000 ( same for anywhere in Germany).

If you are coming to Germany and you are on a low bugdet like myself, you may want to book your arrival to QYG ( German rail and fly). 72 hours to your departure, you would be able to generate your online train ticket at DB website using your confirmed airline ticket number. This train ticket will take you to ANYWHERE in Germany from your arrival airport. It is valid till second day after your arrival. Check your airline booking itenary to know your final arrival airport in Germany.

Most airline agents in Nigeria do not know about this. Ethiopian airline staff at VI told me it is not possible.
I wrote and got a mail from Ethiopia airline frankfurt office who confirmed its possiblity.

Other airlines have the QYG,such as air maroc, etihad etc but Ethiopia seems the cheapest.

If you have much luggages. Please make sure your bags have tyres. It would help a lot. Also be prepared to pay €1 for trolley at Frankfurt airport in case you are landing here.

A copy of your admission letter should be in your hand luggage. You may have to show the immigration guys at point of entry.

Hope this helps someone.
Congratulations....as i no sabi speak German,to dey transit like this go fit hard me when the time comes..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pompido: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Bro, welcome! Guess you had a fun filled night with the baptism you were given. cheesy.

mostyg:

Hope this helps someone.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Augustine21(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
PLEASE OOO

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ACHTUNG!

He that has eyes let him read well.

If you know that you intend to change school when you get to Germany, please do not tell them that story at the immigration at the airport oo. When they ask "where you are going to" or "where your final destination is", please and please tell them the destination on your visa. For example, your visa indicates that you are going to study in Kiel and you intend to attend Rhein waal. Please tell them you are going to kiel. At the Alien office of your new destination you can do explanation. Any good-will explanation at the airport is DEPORTATION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KayPapi: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Instead of going through the hassle of Uni assit, why don't you search for unis that don't use Uni assit and apply directly by sending your documents to the school?

And before then, you can check the requirements and confirm your eligibility with the department. This will save costs that way.

Instead of paying application fees and delivery fees from 9ja. You just pay postage fee if you apply directly.

My opinion..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
U don't still get it. Do u? You are on German thread. Read up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.