Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919712 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Floyd45(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good Day to everyone on this thread. I would like to know if anyone has tried applying for International Relations, BA • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve. I have always wanted to study International Relations. I have a Bsc in Political Science and would love to apply for a BA at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Science.
I would love to get answers to some questions.
1. Do i need to make a reference to my Bsc in Political Science when applying for BA in International Relations?
2. Would i be required to take any of the exams; TEOL IETLS..etc?
3. Finally, any other useful information will be much appreciated.

* Modified, I just found out the International Relation has a restricted admission angry

Danke! smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
SooCute:
How come nobody is talking about "Sponsorship Letter" anymore....has the system changed?I just want to be updated so as to plan myself well!
I used sponsorship letter

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
honourableseyi:

Congrats man, come to Germany and succeed
On my way bro, what are the acceptable items one will need from naija? Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
namek2:
Congrats idrisaleo1...i tap ur blessing via my xpecting paspt
God will make it possible, thanks oga
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
hadassaheke:
Congrats dear!
Thanks so much sis

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Idrisaleo...i thank God 4 u...go nd Enjy Europe bro..hope to join u soon on Tourist/visiting
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please if you are in Magdeburg or know someone there I need help especially with accommodation. Thank you..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please anyone with approved visa coming to Berlin or cottbus......please holla me. Thanks in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
TubbyTJ:
Please if you are in Magdeburg or know someone there I need help especially with accommodation. Thank you..
I have someone going there, guess connecting u two could be of help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Floyd45:
Good Day to everyone on this thread. I would like to know if anyone has tried applying for International Relations, BA • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve. I have always wanted to study International Relations. I have a Bsc in Political Science and would love to apply for a BA at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Science.
I would love to get answers to some questions.
1. Do i need to make a reference to my Bsc in Political Science when applying for BA in International Relations?
2. Would i be required to take any of the exams; TEOL IETLS..etc?
3. Finally, any other useful information will be much appreciated.

* Modified, I just found out the International Relation has a restricted admission angry

Danke! smiley

Even if it is restricted, if you have nice grade in your Bsc, you can still go ahead and apply. They have other free courses that can serve as plan B .But IELTS is a must without negotiation. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
idrisaleo1:

On my way bro, what are the acceptable items one will need from naija?
Thanks bro

We go talk for backyard
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
honourableseyi:

We go talk for backyard
Ok sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Anyone coming to Ulm Universität for summer holla at me!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fikky2016: 1:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Good morning everybody in the house

I need advice on the school to apply to in Germany this coming winter

I have b.tech in computer engineering 4.4
also I have IELTS of 7

I looking for masters in advance computer Science/ engineering that have course modules related to artificial intelligence or autonomous system

Any info will help thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Go on daad.de use engineering, and search I saw courses like that
Fikky2016:
Good morning everybody in the house

I need advice on the school to apply to in Germany this coming winter

I have b.tech in computer engineering 4.4
also I have IELTS of 7

I looking for masters in advance computer Science/ engineering that have course modules related to artificial intelligence or autonomous system

Any info will help thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Floyd45(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
honourableseyi:

Even if it is restricted, if you have nice grade in your Bsc, you can still go ahead and apply. They have other free courses that can serve as plan B .But IELTS is a must without negotiation. Shalom

Thanks Man!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2017
pitapromiz:
Applying for Masters of Science in Transport systems......my application package will be ready my the month's end. Hope you've started gathering ur documents. They advised that's it good for students from Non-EU countries to send their documents before 15 of March. Are you in Lagos?
are you sure this is totally correct. please read the clause that was said beneath the start for winter semester

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Is it true that someone can't survive on 8640 euros in Munich for a year?

Cc eke40seven, honourableseyi and all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheDreamChaser:
Is it true that someone can't survive on 8640 euros in Munich for a year?

Cc eke40seven, honourableseyi and all
It depends.
If you stay in Munich proper in a private accommodation, the average rent is between 450-500 euros for a flat share or WG. However, for a 'self-contained', 600 euros and above. Insurance, 91 euros if you are below 30, or 171 if you are above 30.
Spend between 60-100 euros for food in a month.
If you stay in the outskirts, it MIGHT be slightly lower, depending also.
You can do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Neyoalao:

are you sure this is totally correct. please read the clause that was said beneath the start for winter semester
they are talking about physics and engineering physics... Mine is different
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Apply to TUM as early as possible so if any of your documents is rejected, you can resend another before deadline. My CV was rejected just because of a gap on it. I have to resend an up-to-date CV without any gap. Goodluck
Neyoalao:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
please how do you pay to uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
donkafor:
Apply to TUM as early as possible so if any of your documents is rejected, you can resend another before deadline. My CV was rejected just because of a gap on it. I have to resend an up-to-date CV without any gap. Goodluck
I pmed you please reply. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have replied
Neyoalao:

I pmed you please reply. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Eke40seven:

It depends.
If you stay in Munich proper in a private accommodation, the average rent is between 450-500 euros for a flat share or WG. However, for a 'self-contained', 600 euros and above. Insurance, 91 euros if you are below 30, or 171 if you are above 30.
Spend between 60-100 euros for food in a month.
If you stay in the outskirts, it MIGHT be slightly lower, depending also.
You can do the maths.

Thanks man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
chu13chu:

Pm me

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
surdik:
Anyone coming to Ulm Universität for summer holla at me!
i am sir whats up?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
chu13chu:

Use gtb or access bank card at very cheap rate...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
How much is d ticket frm Lagos to Garmany nw?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
namek2:
How much is d ticket frm Lagos to Garmany nw?
why not use Google, wakanow, travelstart.com.ng and various airlines sites to get the most recent pricing. there are some questions that the answer is readily available elsewhere without posting it on nairaland.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2017
rudyislife:
i am sir whats up?
which course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.