Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919550 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2017
uchiha:

GOOD LUCK

May God bless you for this. Bless up bro!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
uchiha:

GOOD LUCK

Bro, i hail!! I read a bit way back on the thread and i noticed people were advised to choose the Resident in other country option and put in their Passport number as Tax ID. Please i need to know if you are absolutely sure about your initial submission. I don confuse o..

And wassap with the Depositor Information Sheet? Do i only need to sign that or it needs to be filled too?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
jbonito:

Bro, i hail!! I read a bit way back on the thread and i noticed people were advised to choose the Resident in other country option and put in their Passport number as Tax ID. Please i need to know if you are absolutely sure about your initial submission. I don confuse o..

And wassap with the Depositor Information Sheet? Do i only need to sign that or it needs to be filled too?
resident in other country option is what you should tick and places you are meant to sign are done in the presence of the Embassy personnel it should be 4 places in total that requires your signature IIRC now at least you know the benefits of reading prior pages.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=badtboi post=53924877]

Lastly bro, The Depositor Information Sheet!!! What is to be done on it? Just the signature?
I seem to think i would have to fill in the account information where my funds are coming from... guess i am wrong.

Anticipating your response bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Successful111: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
good day to all,,please i will need good responses on the following questions i wish to ask below,,,God bless you all as you help a brother with the info..
please my pipo,,i have a
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
I will appreciate anyone that can help me with my above enquiries. We will all be fine for sure!! God dey!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
jbonito:

I only responded to you with the information i put on mine when I opened which dint take more that 3 days for them to mail me.. maybe things have changed sha, you can seek a third opinion

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
uchiha:

I only responded to you with the information i put on mine when I opened which dint take more that 3 days for them to mail me.. maybe things have changed sha, you can seek a third opinion

Thank you. You were really helpful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seancypher: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Successful111:

Thanks my brother...please can I get your what's app number or Facebook id,,i want to chat with you Bro please...help me man

I just sent you a pm now @ successful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
i'm sorry how do i pm i'm new here?
honourableseyi:

Pm me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Anyone going to University of Rostock for this summer section or already in Rostock... Please do holla at me so we can relate....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Hello fam,

This item on the student visa checklist -

Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if
applicable)

Proof of previous academic studies means my Bachelor's Degree certificate right?

I'm currently working and going for masters, is it compulsory I show proof of work experience? If yes? How? Letter from my office or CV? Cos I don't like the kinda bureaucracy the letter will go through before it gets to me, everybody will practically get to know and I don't want that.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2017
MrEbony:
Hello fam,

This item on the student visa checklist -

Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if
applicable)

Proof of previous academic studies means my Bachelor's Degree certificate right?

I'm currently working and going for masters, is it compulsory I show proof of work experience? If yes? How? Letter from my office or CV? Cos I don't like the kinda bureaucracy the letter will go through before it gets to me, everybody will practically get to know ans I don't want that.
yes your Bachelors Degree Certificate. However, If additional information about your Job after asking verbally during the interview is required you will be notified via email to provide the required information.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2017
jbonito:

Yeah! Your passport number is what you put there as Tax id.

Don't sign anything until you get to the Consulate. More importantly fill everyother thing with the system but don't fill in the place and date columns before your signatures. You will sign write these and sign in the presence of the officer on the day of your appointmen; it's stated there in the form guideline.

For the anticipated fund, just put €2000, cos you must show you have about €17,000 if you put €8640. THAT I THINK WAS WHY MY ACCOUNT WAS NOT OPENED LAST YEAR. My new account was opened in just a week this time around

I hope this helps. All the best!

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2017
badtboi:

yes your Bachelors Degree Certificate. However, If additional information about your Job after asking verbally during the interview is required you will be notified via email to provide the required information.

Thanks a lot @badtboi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm going for my masters. Do I really need to get a WAEC scratch card as part of the documents needed for interview? Can I get a prepaid envelope at the consulate on Friday which is my interview date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
MrEbony:

Don't sign anything until you get to the Consulate. More importantly fill everyother thing with the system but don't fill in the place and date columns before your signatures. You will sign write these and sign in the presence of the officer on the day of your appointmen; it's stated there in the form guideline.

For the anticipated fund, just put €2000, cos you must show you have about €17,000 if you put €8640. THAT I THINK WAS WHY MY ACCOUNT WAS NOT OPENED LAST YEAR. My new account was opened in just a week this time around

Really helpful bro. I'll edit the anticipated fund then. God bless. Best of luck with your interview!!

By the way, did they give you a quick date for ur interview from the date you requested? Just asking so I'll know how early mine may be if I request on Monday after my block account appointment.
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
TheDreamChaser:
Hi Guys,

I'm going for my masters. Do I really need to get a WAEC scratch card as part of the documents needed for interview? Can I get a prepaid envelope at the consulate on Friday which is my interview date?
Yes, u nid a scratch card n for ur second question, you can get it after ur interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
idrisaleo1:

Yes, u nid a scratch card n for ur second question, you can get it after ur interview

Thanks man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
jbonito:

Really helpful bro. I'll edit the anticipated fund then. God bless. Best of luck with your interview!!

By the way, did they give you a quick date for ur interview from the date you requested? Just asking so I'll know how early mine may be if I request on Monday after my block account appointment.
Cheers

Got an appointment a week later. Make sure you book as soon as possible on Monday. Send the receipt your get from the Consulate, your admission letter and your international passport data page to their email address.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
idrisaleo1:

Is scratch card still needed even if you have the original certificate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
MrEbony:

Got an appointment a week later

That's great then. Hope your enrollment date is not close. Mine is April 30th.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
jbonito:

That's great then. Hope your enrollment date is not close. Mine is April 30th.

Enrollment deadline is April 6th. I hope and pray everything goes according to plan.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
MrEbony:

Enrollment deadline is April 6th. I hope and pray everything goes according to plan.

Amen to that. Best wishes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
MrEbony:

I always thought the annual anticipated fund is fund you'd declare to extend stay after a year.

Because I put the same block account amount there though I just applied on Monday here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
iamedwin:

I always thought the annual anticipated fund is fund you'd declare to extend stay after a year.

Because I put the same block account amount there though I just applied on Monday here.

I put the 8640 but the dude above made a valid point as regards account balance because my mother's account i used could fund 8640 more than 10 times so weigh weigh the account balance before entering any anticipated funds
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
uchiha:

I put the 8640 but the dude above made a valid point as regards account balance because my mother's account i used could fund 8640 more than 10 times so weigh weigh the account balance before entering any anticipated funds

I see
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
TheDreamChaser:
Hi Guys,

Yes you can get FedEX courier bag at the car park before the embassy. I think the first shop by ur left

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Neyoalao:
Is scratch card still needed even if you have the original certificate?
Yes, they know you are coming with the original certificate b4 na

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
honourableseyi:

The answer is no . If you conclude the exam by that period, when do you think the result will be out? How long do you think it will take your transcript to be ready ? Most of the school applications close by July 15th; though rhinewal extended theirs like 2 times or 3 last winter. It is just too close to call. Shalom
Is this correct?
I saw it today
The only language requirement is even English

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
What can you say about University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt?
How is student Job oppurtunity in this school?
It's located in Bavaria with campuses in Würzburg and Schweinfurt
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.