Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910547 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:44am On May 17, 2016
WHO HAS GONE TO GERMANY THROUGH THE DAAD SCHOLARSHIP?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2016
temiedior:
Hi every one,gm.
Pls I need ur help,tho it's almost spoonfeedn.
I wantu apply for Msc at magdeburg,got al d requirements I saw online for d course.
Tho m not sure I v al,as someone said earlier dt one shld email d dept to know dr current list of requirements.
Pls pls,i need to know d step by step applicatn process to d last.
Wld v read thru from thread 1 buh v got limited time as I wantu meet deadline.
Someone shld pls do me ds favour.
Thanks n God bless
this one pass spoonfeeding o...besides you are a prospective MSc student...get to work bro

And this your written English sef...Ok o grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 6:45am On May 17, 2016
oh. Danke. Vielen dank! Yes i was given the vpd which i sent with other documents to HAW.
biglord:
if it's for bsc, meaning uni-assist gave u a VPD, u don't need to send ur transcript anymore. Plus HAW Hamburg can access all docs that was evaluated to produce the VPD on uni-assist portal. This is assuming it's the VPD thing.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:00am On May 17, 2016
Armaniii:
oh. Danke. Vielen dank! Yes i was given the vpd which i sent with other documents to HAW.
bitte schön
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2016
badenugba:

Now am lost

Where did we loose you? Can you describe the place again? Let me come pick you up grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badenugba: 8:21am On May 17, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Where did we loose you? Can you describe the place again? Let me come pick you up grin
Don't worry , sent a mail to the school.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 8:58am On May 17, 2016
badenugba:

Don't worry , sent a mail to the school.
Thanks

I took a chunk of my precious insomnia-laced time to reply you in the previous page. About sending hardcopies to HRW huh?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:23am On May 17, 2016
Painpill:
@Seyi

ps: Prospectives should form a habit of reading FAQ's on the pages of the programs applied for.

NOTED. Not all information can be seen on FAQ page though. Example is the new entrance exam been introduced at HRW this semeter for a particular course or something. Sending an E-mail to the school will go a long way in addition to reading the FAQ. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 9:31am On May 17, 2016
Guys, I sent in my application which uniassist received and I have also paid and gotten the confirmation but uniassist have not started processing since last week. Please is that how long it takes before they process?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 9:33am On May 17, 2016
might be a stupid question but on the daad.de website there's no option to apply
he's seen a school he's interested in and a course
but no option to apply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2016
Nerressa:
might be a stupid question but on the daad.de website there's no option to apply
he's seen a school he's interested in and a course
but no option to apply
click on each school and you will see the school's app link/website
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fab11: 10:24am On May 17, 2016
I've been asked to write an independently formulated exposition on the content and purpose of academic assignments at master’s level at universities and polytechnics (to a length of at least two pages) as one of the requirements for HTW berlin.

Please i dont even know how to go about this, ive searched online for samples, clues or something helpful. Nothing yet. Please someone should help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 10:41am On May 17, 2016
chrisley024:
click on each school and you will see the school's app link/website

I thought we are supposed to apply through uni-assist?
the whole thing is seriously confusing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 10:46am On May 17, 2016
fab11:
I've been asked to write an independently formulated exposition on the content and purpose of academic assignments at master’s level at universities and polytechnics (to a length of at least two pages) as one of the requirements for HTW berlin.

Please i dont even know how to go about this, ive searched online for samples, clues or something helpful. Nothing yet. Please someone should help.

meaning you should do a personal research with ur own thoughts and opinions on how academic assignments at masters level should be structured and the purpose or what academic assignments might hope to achieve basically the advantages of such assignments. take for instance the project u did back in uni. how should a project be structured or what should a project contain to actually qualify it as a project and also what purpose does a project hope to achieve or the advantages a student carrying out the project stands to gain. use this to build around.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 11:05am On May 17, 2016
Hello all,
to those who applied to HAW Hamburg, are we meant to send the online-printed VPD sent to our e-mail addresses or the ones sent to our physical or residential addresses. I sent the online-printed VPD alongside other documents which got delivered a week ago and till this moment, this is the message I get on my applicant's portal:

Your application cannot be considered as the following documents have not been provided.
These can be forwarded before the application deadline.

- Recognized English language certificate (BULATS (65), IELTS (minimum Band 6), Pearson (PTE General level 3, PTE Academic 59), TELC B2-C1 or a copy of German "Abitur" or "Fachhochschulreife" at least 6 years English language education with min. 8 points or an at least one year or successful finished English language study as certified true copies (certified by a notary public) if you are not citizen from a majority english speaking country.
- recognition of your international school/ university certificates from Uni Assist (preliminary review documentation = Vorprüfungsdokumentation)

Anyone who has their e-mail address should kindly send it, I can't find it on their website.

Thank you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
creating an online account with uni-assist but there's no rhine-waal university in the dropdown box where I'm supposed to select school of choice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
creating an online account with uni-assist but there's no rhine-waal university in the dropdown box where I'm supposed to select school of choice

what do I do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2016
Nerressa:

I thought we are supposed to apply through uni-assist?
the whole thing is seriously confusing
Not every school needs uni-assist. That's the info you get from the school's website on the course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 17, 2016
Nerressa:

what do I do?
look for Kleve, HS Rhine
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
royaldok:
Hello all,
to those who applied to HAW Hamburg, are we meant to send the online-printed VPD sent to our e-mail addresses or the ones sent to our physical or residential addresses. I sent the online-printed VPD alongside other documents which got delivered a week ago and till this moment, this is the message I get on my applicant's portal:

Your application cannot be considered as the following documents have not been provided.
These can be forwarded before the application deadline.

- Recognized English language certificate (BULATS (65), IELTS (minimum Band 6), Pearson (PTE General level 3, PTE Academic 59), TELC B2-C1 or a copy of German "Abitur" or "Fachhochschulreife" at least 6 years English language education with min. 8 points or an at least one year or successful finished English language study as certified true copies (certified by a notary public) if you are not citizen from a majority english speaking country.
- recognition of your international school/ university certificates from Uni Assist (preliminary review documentation = Vorprüfungsdokumentation)

Anyone who has their e-mail address should kindly send it, I can't find it on their website.

Thank you!
email -studierendensekretariat@haw-hamburg.de or Christine.reinking@haw-hamburg.de
Christine responds faster.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
biglord:
email -studierendensekretariat@haw-hamburg.de or Christine.reinking@haw-hamburg.de
Christine responds faster.

Thanks so much. God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
royaldok:

Thanks so much. God bless you real good.
Bitte schön
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackhoney(f): 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
pls can anyone help me with the list of schs I can apply to pls scholarship giving schs I HV my b.sc in banking and finance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackhoney(f): 1:39pm On May 17, 2016
pls I need list of sch to apply to expectially scholarship giving schs I need to apply for fall 2017 I hv a bachelor's degree in banking and finance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 3:28pm On May 17, 2016
biglord:
look for Kleve, HS Rhine

thank you very much
I've applied
one more stupid question, in the documents to be uploaded there's request for Application form and the rest
which application form again?
I've uploaded the rest
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
honourableseyi:

NOTED. Not all information can be seen on FAQ page though. Example is the new entrance exam been introduced at HRW this semeter for a particular course or something. Sending an E-mail to the school will go a long way in addition to reading the FAQ. Shalom

Well said. Shelf the matter abeg, how your matter nau boss? Regards. @lobito007 Have you booked your interview already? ? Or any other person in the house with an offer letter already smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
blackhoney:
pls I need list of sch to apply to expectially scholarship giving schs I need to apply for fall 2017 I hv a bachelor's degree in banking and finance
check daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 3:34pm On May 17, 2016
anyone heading to university of mannheim for winter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
blackhoney:
Uniport, UI, Unilorin, Unilag, OAU, AUN, ABU, etc etc....... I could go on and on. Should I continue?

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
fab11:

Fab11

If you are applying for ConREM, PM me.

Either way, the exposition into the content and purpose of academic pursuit at masters level requires that you simply explain what is taught at masters level in comparison to bachelors level, how it is structured and why masters level education is needed by anyone or the society.

It looks simple but I've not gotten to the point of actually writing the two pages. But the requirements are in a pdf doc I downloaded from the school website a long time ago. If I can find it....

If you search well you can find it too.

Best of luck to us

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
Williamso:

Uniport, UI, Unilorin, Unilag, OAU, AUN, ABU, etc etc....... I could go on and on. Should I continue?

And you just had to place your alma mater as number one huh? You miss Upiee? grin. Willi Unique something something. Your vociferous anti-spoonfeeding campaign ehn cheesy You no even send the barny fine moniker
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2016
Painpill:

And you just had to place your alma mater as number one huh? You miss Upiee? grin. Willi Unique something something. Your vociferous anti-spoonfeeding campaign ehn cheesy You no even send the barny fine moniker
grin grin grin grin
But seriously, overpopulating the thread with stuff google will answer in less than 2 seconds is ärgerlich. Even the time spent waiting for a reply will probably fetch a lot of self-dug answers...

And as for the moniker, this is a very women-empowered country (not so much like Scandinavia, but you get the point), so no gender-based favours. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.