Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912104 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitodotun14: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
You guys have been wonderful and it's one big family here. I'm on nairaland but my brother who happens to be focus that needs help here isn't on nairaland. So I'm just acting for him.
Now fellas, What schools are good for a guy that finished with 3.52/5.0 105 toefl...Mechincal engineering in Germany. And also guarantees fast admission process?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Interviewed since 16th of February and have not goten the 'go and fund' email..Should I be worried? Should I go ahead and fund? Because I have received my DB account details last week.

Ogas in the house pls

honourableseyi Eke40seven and other bosses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
olamitodotun14:
You guys have been wonderful and it's one big family here. I'm on nairaland but my brother who happens to be focus that needs help here isn't on nairaland. So I'm just acting for him.
Now fellas, What schools are good for a guy that finished with 3.52/5.0 105 toefl...Mechincal engineering in Germany. And also guarantees fast admission process?
Try TUM... Power Engineering, BTU Cottbus, and Rwth Aachen. Also try googling "daad international program" to filter to your course of choice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
iamedwin:
Interviewed since 16th of February and have not goten the 'go and fund' email..Should I be worried? Should I go ahead and fund? Because I have received my DB account details last week.

Ogas in the house pls

My dear just go ahead and fund.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
hadassaheke:

Try TUM... Power Engineering, BTU Cottbus, and Rwth Aachen. Also try googling "daad international program" to filter to your course of choice.
babe RWTH don close shop for application oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
hadassaheke:

My dear just go ahead and fund.

Ok.. I will...

Gratias
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitodotun14: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
hadassaheke:

Thank you very much. I appreciate. I forwarded this to him already.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
iamedwin:

Ogas in the house pls

The more you wait, the more you will keep delaying yourself. You don't have to receive go and fund mail before you do that . You better start working on the funding ASAp before they give you deadline . Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
honourableseyi:

The more you wait, the more you will keep delaying yourself. You don't have to receive go and fund mail before you do that . You better start working on the funding ASAp before they give you deadline . Shalom

Ok boss...thanks for this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hebrawheem: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
[/quote][quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hebrawheem: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
PLEASE HOW DO I GET THE APPLICATION FORM THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED IN UNI ASSIST ......... URGENT REPLY PLEASE.. IM ABOUT TO REGISTER INTO FREI UNIVERSITAT BERLIN[color=#006600][/color]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Guys, please kindly educate me : is it possible my family members accompany me to Germany on my way for my Master's program? Would the embassy allow them to follow me? If yes, in what terms and conditions? I would appreciate an elaborate explanation on this. Thank you all?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
@HonourableSeyi

I PM you but I'm yet to get a response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
hallelluyah:
Guys, please kindly educate me : is it possible my family members accompany me to Germany on my way for my Master's program? Would the embassy allow them to follow me? If yes, in what terms and conditions? I would appreciate an elaborate explanation on this. Thank you all?
Yes of course. In fact, you can go with your ancestors.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
hallelluyah:
if you are married with kids there is a provision in the law that allows your husband or wife and kids to accompany you to germany but it should be noted that you will in turn have to show adequate finances that covers you and your family which far exceeds the regular €8640 for an unaccompanied student.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:48am On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Gbaski247:
Yes of course. In fact, you can go with your ancestors.

Funny you! Lol

Please educate me again, what does it mean to PM?, I always see this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2017
badtboi:

if you are married with kids there is a provision in the law that allows your husband or wife and kids to accompany you to germany but it should be noted that you will in turn have to show adequate finances that covers you and your family which far exceeds the regular €8640 for an unaccompanied student.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate! But I would need more clarification on this financial standing considering my family size of 5, that means 3 kids. Must I fund the Blocked Account before being granted visa or what? Also, like how much am I looking at?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2017
henriq2:

Please My transcript is addressed to a Nigerian university, but I want to use it for other German Universities. Some applications may not be through Uni-assist.

How come you have access to a transcript addressed to a school?
Well, when I applied through Uni-assist last year, the transcript was addressed to a university out of the 3 I applied to.
For other universities your are applying to; those not on Uni-assist, you can use a student copy of your transcript, that isn't addressed to any school.

I hope this helps.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kelvinpam(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello guys... its been a while. good job by all in here. Please a friend of mine is in urgent need of answers/solution. He applied for block account 2nd week of feb and did his interview last week but yesterday, he received a message from deutsche bank which reads
"We received your order for opening a blocked account for foreign students. Unfortunately we have to inform you, that we cannot open the account. You have not shown a completely, plausible and latest proof of the source of funds. If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the sponsor must be specified by its full name and the statement of the sponsor has to presented."

He used a fixed account belonging to a friend with roughly 6.5m in there and also attached the authorization letter from friend. His enrolment deadline in 3rd April.

A second block account application is not advisable due to limited time. My man is in a bad state at the moment. Any suggestions/ solution would be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Kelvinpam:
Hello guys... its been a while. good job by all in here. Please a friend of mine is in urgent need of answers/solution. He applied for block account 2nd week of feb and did his interview last week but yesterday, he received a message from deutsche bank which reads
"We received your order for opening a blocked account for foreign students. Unfortunately we have to inform you, that we cannot open the account. You have not shown a completely, plausible and latest proof of the source of funds. If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the sponsor must be specified by its full name and the statement of the sponsor has to presented."

He used a fixed account belonging to a friend with roughly 6.5m in there and also attached the authorization letter from friend. His enrolment deadline in 3rd April.

A second block account application is not advisable due to limited time. My man is in a bad state at the moment. Any suggestions/ solution would be highly appreciated.

Hello Sir!! He can still get it done!! I did my block account application Feb 27, and it arrived DB office Hamburg on Friday. I got my account details today!! So it took 2-3 days to open. Did he specify the name of the friend as well on the last form he sent? I mean wrote the full name as it is on the account? I do not know if being a fixed account was the problem though. But if he could get another account or fix the problem then it is possible for him to get the account opened and funded before the end of the month. It seems applications are not much for DB now. Let him hurry.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
jbonito:

Hello Sir!! He can still get it done!! I did my block account application Feb 27, and it arrived DB office Hamburg on Friday. I got my account details today!! So it took 2-3 days to open. Did he specify the name of the friend as well on the last form he sent? I mean wrote the full name as it is on the account? I do not know if being a fixed account was the problem though. But if he could get another account or fix the problem then it is possible for him to get the account opened and funded before the end of the month. It seems applications are not much for DB now. Let him hurry.

Thanks chief...i'll inform him right away.
Do you know if fixed account is accepted? Cos he is convinced it's not the problem
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Kelvinpam:

Do you know if fixed account is accepted? Cos he is convinced it's not the problem

I do not really know about fixed account. You might have to ask the experienced Oga's in the house.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
henriq2:
@HonourableSeyi

I PM you but I'm yet to get a response.

Please re-send
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
henriq2:

Please My transcript is addressed to a Nigerian university, but I want to use it for other German Universities. Some applications may not be through Uni-assist.

It is nothing to worry about, just go ahead and use it like that .Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Kelvinpam:

This name sounds familiar. What makes him to be so sure that the fixed account is not the problem? If he filled the form very well, then the statement account is the problem. he can quickly look for savings account and resend or alternatively, he can open his block account with FINTIBA. It is an online process and I don't think they will need all those statement of account or embassy certification. It is recommended by German embassy in Nigeria also. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just finished with my application to University of Ulm through Uniassist, next is the payment of uniassist fee of €75, please I need assistance on how to make. Payment so that I can post my printed form.

Plz help a brother

Cc
Honourableseyi
Jbonito
Other elders in the room, na beg I dey beg o

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
hybeenoni:
Just finished with my application to University of Ulm through Uniassist, next is the payment of uniassist fee of €75, please I need assistance on how to make. Payment so that I can post my printed form.

Plz help a brother

Cc
Honourableseyi
Jbonito

Bro.... honourableseyi himself will be in the best position to help you with this or oga Eke40seven

Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
hybeenoni:

Plz help a brother

Cc
Honourableseyi
Jbonito

I have replied your PM, check your inbox

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
hallelluyah:

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate! But I would need more clarification on this financial standing considering my family size of 5, that means 3 kids. Must I fund the Blocked Account before being granted visa or what? Also, like how much am I looking at?

Why can't you go first and then ask them to come and join you on family re-union visa? Taking all of them at once to a different environment where you or they are not familiar with might not be the best idea. When you are in and you have settled down, pick one or two survival tactics and ways , sort out accommodation and other necessary things. Then you can ask them to come and join you. This time, you can easily go to your alien office and ask them what they need from you. The amount of money needed/job contract, the size of the apartment and so on. While you are on that, your wife may start learning German here using private tutor intensively which will in turn help both of you on the long run. Your wife will be able to take full time employment unlike you, hence the importance of the language. This is my own advise and opinion which might be taken into consideration/acted upon or not. Shalom

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.