Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913537 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Would really be grateful if someone helps me with this question. Being that I don't have the €8640k

1) can I use a guarantor from Germany (assuming I know someone there) like someone who will front an account for me which I'll use for embassy. If yes .. is it that he would have up to that amount ? Or just earn up to 1500 euros monthly

2) must I have to be related to this guarantor in anyway or not? (My friend in Germany says he is a bit unsure but he don't think I have to be related with the guarantor .. ?

My bro thinks using a guarantor will hinder my chances... but we don't have the cash upfront. Your answer will determine if I'm traveling to get my transcript and begin admission search.. already seen my schools of interest.

Have anyone presently in Germany...ever tried using a guarantor ..please? Or if you know someone it worked for. Thank you in advance everyone.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Eldeee:
The fastest way definitely will be through all this private courier service (DHL, FedEx, redstar etc), but I used Nipost for mine and was lucky it went fast. Sent my application on the 22nd of march and was emailed by the school on the 4th of April. I did registered mail

Hello,

Morning to you.

Please how long did it take you to process your Uni-assist payment?

I did mine through bank transfer using my sister's dom account but I still haven't heard anything.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2017
smoothvee:
Would really be grateful if someone helps me with this question. Being that I don't have the €8640k

1) can I use a guarantor from Germany (assuming I know someone there) like someone who will front an account for me which I'll use for embassy. If yes .. is it that he would have up to that amount ? Or just earn up to 1500 euros monthly

2) must I have to be related to this guarantor in anyway or not? (My friend in Germany says he is a bit unsure but he don't think I have to be related with the guarantor .. ?

My bro thinks using a guarantor will hinder my chances... but we don't have the cash upfront. Your answer will determine if I'm traveling to get my transcript and begin admission search.. already seen my schools of interest.

Have anyone presently in Germany...ever tried using a guarantor ..please? Or if you know someone it worked for. Thank you in advance everyone.

You can use a guarantor

You mustn't be related to the guarantor - but you need to explain the relationship with the guarantor and what makes you think he/she will sponsor you for the entire study program.

Using a guarantor doesn't hinder your chances, the way you present your case during the visa interview might.

A lot of people i know used guarantor and they are in germany.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hy everyone,
I was refered to this group.
Please i got admission for masters into Landau. I have some questions concerning my documents.

I laminated most of my credentials to avoid destruction. And i was told that it may not be accepted at the embassy for the visa application.
Please, i need your help and clarification on this matter. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
gracious136:
Hy everyone,
Please i got admission for masters into Landau. I have some questions concerning my documents.

I laminated most of my credentials to avoid destruction. And i was told that it may not be accepted at the embassy for the visa application.
I laminated my statement of result and it was accepted.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good day to bosses in the house, I hail una.
Please have got some issues that keep bothering me on how to proceed.
Will apply to schools soonest buh am concerned about some documents which got lost as a result of robbery attack.
1. Waec Gce cert,(the only copy I have now is online print out)
2. ssce: testimonial,
3. Birth cert,(I did affidavit after the incident, so I have that and the Police report I did few years ago after the incident)
4.Pry school leaving cert,( the pry school has fold up)
Please bosses, what can I do as I intend to certify my document soonest at the embassy before I send to uni-assist.
Please I need your advice. Help a brother in his quest.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
gracious136:
Hy everyone,

Not a problem. Unless I'm wrong but I've not heard of anyone who was rejected because of laminated documents

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2017
ProfSamurai:

You can use a guarantor

You mustn't be related to the guarantor - but you need to explain the relationship with the guarantor and what makes you think he/she will sponsor you for the entire study program.

Using a guarantor doesn't hinder your chances, the way you present your case during the visa interview might.

A lot of people i know used guarantor and they are in germany.

Thank you so much bro! You the man.

Lastly.. must he be earning €1500 per month or is having like that 8k or more in his account enough??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EmekaMD(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
pitapromiz:
you are funny bro. you requested an information and i gave it to you and you say you cant verify it. there was a seminar organised by daad.de and the german embassy (study visa section) and heads of this offices were there. the daad.de nigeria officials first statement before their lecture was ' If you are looking for scholarship for bachelors or masters in germany from daad.de am sorry you may take your leave so as not to waste your time' am a goethe student was there live. anyways quote me your email so that i can send you the presentation power point.
okekecollins774@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks very much
I also have another question.

I authenticated my documents (WAEC, statement of result, transcript) at Ministry of Education in Abuja. My question is

1) is my documents going to be accepted at the embassy?

2) do i need to also legalise my documents at Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

3)please, who is also going to landau?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2017
gracious136:
Thanks very much
I also have another question.

I authenticated my documents (WAEC, statement of result, transcript) at Ministry of Education in Abuja. My question is

1) is my documents going to be accepted at the embassy?

2) do i need to also legalise my documents at Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

3)please, who is also going to landau?

Thanks

Hi,
Good morning, you said you've gotten admission right?
If so, why are you authenticating your documents again? Also, after getting your admit lerter you don't need to legalize any document at ministry of affairs, unless of course you're about applying. So which is it?
Lastly, I think you should just read up the previous pages to get more accurate info.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
I authenticated before application to the school

Also, do I need first school leaving certificate (FSLC) because my mum said the school couldn't find the certificate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunddy(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Good morning everybody.....I read physics for my undergraduate level,I consider pursuing a masters degree in a foreign school, most especially I like to school in a German school maybe because I have someone that stays there.pls I need you to tell me the steps I can take to study in Germany...thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alloyflamez2007(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello guys....this should be the first time of commenting on this thread but been following for so long. I recently got an admission to Frankfurt uni of applied science. I just need to find out 2 questions as regards the block account.
1. In applying for the block account one of the documents needed apart from my admission letter is my bank statement. My Nigerian bank account only contains half of the value of the 8700 euros cos I av someone based in Germany sending the remaining half. So would having just 2M in my Nigerian account hinder any chance of them allowing me to Open the account ?

2. With the CBN policy for giving out forex for school fees apply for block account or would banks generally charge one at black market rate ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eldeee(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
@gracious 136, i wonder where you got this series of information from. Guess you are just being quite apprehensive which is not the best for visa interview process, cos you will end up messing yourself up. Kindly follow the tread carefully, you will get vital details of whatever you need to prepare, also your school can give you tips if you email them, moreover visit the website of the german embassy in Nigeria. Pls get yourself well informed, do some research, engage your brains, you have the internet at your disposal.

@ tunddy, kindly follow the thread, you will get some clues from different persons and discover lots of things which are even much more than you have requested for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
styles2009:

I know why many don't come back and contribute regularly and as for the bolded above,abeg whoever wrote that aint know nadda cool
This trash niggah again! I was in Hamburg about a year ago but forgot to buzz you. I would be there again in a few weeks. How about we meet face to face. I actually heard that some people who spill trash online can have some good qualities in real life. I hope your case is different embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
alloyflamez2007:
Hello guys....this should be the first time of commenting on this thread but been following for so long. I recently got an admission to Frankfurt uni of applied science. I just need to find out 2 questions as regards the block account.
1. In applying for the block account one of the documents needed apart from my admission letter is my bank statement. My Nigerian bank account only contains half of the value of the 8700 euros cos I av someone based in Germany sending the remaining half. So would having just 2M in my Nigerian account hinder any chance of them allowing me to Open the account ?

2. With the CBN policy for giving out forex for school fees apply for block account or would banks generally charge one at black market rate ?
If you can provide all the accounts from which the amount will be transferred and the amount is above the required blocking amount in your DB account.
If you can't, then the chances that DB is gonna reject your application is high.

Alternatively, i think there is an alternative bank, (can't remember the exact name again) Fintiba or something like that (CC: Honourableseyi). You can open an account without needing to provide an account statements or visiting the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Eke40seven:

If you can provide all the accounts from which the amount will be transferred and the amount is above the required blocking amount in your DB account.
If you can't, then the chances that DB is gonna reject your application is high.

Alternatively, i think there is an alternative bank, (can't remember the exact name again) Fintiba or something like that (CC: Honourableseyi). You can open an account without needing to provide an account statements or visiting the embassy.

Boss, sorry for quoting you. pls help respond to OJCITY22 case. I have got similar problem. your input is highly needed as well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2017
OJCITY22:
Good day to bosses in the house, I hail una.
Please have got some issues that keep bothering me on how to proceed.
Will apply to schools soonest buh am concerned about some documents which got lost as a result of robbery attack.
1. Waec Gce cert,(the only copy I have now is online print out)
2. ssce: testimonial,
3. Birth cert,(I did affidavit after the incident, so I have that and the Police report I did few years ago after the incident)
4.Pry school leaving cert,( the pry school has fold up)
Please bosses, what can I do as I intend to certify my document soonest at the embassy before I send to uni-assist.
Please I need your advice. Help a brother in his quest.

House pls help touchlight this person's case, Eke40seven, hadesshake, Profsamurai, jbonito and other bosses both silent reader and active participant not mentioned. Make una help his ministry.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alloyflamez2007(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks for the prompt response Eke47 ... I appreciate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Goodday all,please i'm in a little bit of dilemma.I just concluded my onlne registration for masters in management at Tum ,One of the admissions requirement is the curricullum analysis document,I am supposed to fill my ECTS online and also submit a hard copy of the said documents along with my other admissions requirements.I cannot find a link to this form,i have searched through,still no way.Please who else applied for masters in management in TUM.I need urgent help/advise.Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slim4jesus: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Please help
slim4jesus:
Dear All,

Please has anyone used Form A in the last few days. What bank would you advise one to use. Many thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slim4jesus: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Hi guys, please can anyone help me. Thank you.

slim4jesus:
My second question, please: I applied at FU and the particular department informed me that their decisions are announced at the end of June. However they gave me a letter to say that I have full applicant status and that I should use that to start processing my visa. Will that fly? Will the Embassy accept that as being enough to start processing my application? Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slim4jesus: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Use Fintiba for the account. No need for the account statement

alloyflamez2007:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
EmekaMD:
okekecollins774@gmail.com
forwarded check your mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
gracious136:
I authenticated before application to the school

Also, do I need first school leaving certificate (FSLC) because my mum said the school couldn't find the certificate
If it's visa interview you're going for, then Yes you'll need your FSLC. Also download the checklist on their website so as to have guideline to the required documents, you're expected to come with.
I wish you the very best!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
bizza009:
Goodday all,please i'm in a little bit of dilemma.I just concluded my onlne registration for masters in management at Tum ,One of the admissions requirement is the curricullum analysis document,I am supposed to fill my ECTS online and also submit a hard copy of the said documents along with my other admissions requirements.I cannot find a link to this form,i have searched through,still no way.Please who else applied for masters in management in TUM.I need urgent help/ad
have yu seen it if not. a friend applied to same. just login to your TUM portal. scroll to the part for checking the status of that particular requirement. click on it as it opens usually by sliding down. see the top of that particular tab. not d browsers own o. you will see a link there. copy and paste in a new tab. however it seems there is extra ending in the link that should be removed to make it valid.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ggetter50: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
honourableseyi:

Only one state out of 16 is starting the tuition fee thing. The rest are not discussing it presently; however, you have to move very fast about it cause once you are in even if they start it all over, you are safe. Shalom
Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ggetter50: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Eke40seven:

One one state charges at the moment, Baden Württemberg.
Thanks brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by semperfidelis: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
hello, please i am applying to a school that i dont need english proficiency exam, but i was asked to upload a document to show that i have been taught in english all through my previous studies, i was thinking i can upload my ssce result, please i need your advice. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.