Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909045 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Eke40seven:

This trash niggah again! I was in Hamburg about a year ago but forgot to buzz you. I would be there again in a few weeks. How about we meet face to face. I actually heard that some people who spill trash online can have some good qualities in real life. I hope your case is different embarassed

Careful with the language and show some respect in a public forum.
Date and time, please let see face to face angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joshmedia1: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
semperfidelis:
hello, please i am applying to a school that i dont need english proficiency exam, but i was asked to upload a document to show that i have been taught in english all through my previous studies, i was thinking i can upload my ssce result, please i need your advice. thank you.
What Is The Name Of The School, Bsc Or Masters And Is Your Course Fully Taught In English?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
semperfidelis:
hello, please i am applying to a school that i dont need english proficiency exam, but i was asked to upload a document to show that i have been taught in english all through my previous studies, i was thinking i can upload my ssce result, please i need your advice. thank you.

A letter from your school stating your Bsc degree language of instruction is English is sufficient to the best of my knowledge. Gurus here will throw more light on waec issue

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Instructor001:

House pls help touchlight this person's case, Eke40seven, hadesshake, Profsamurai, jbonito and other bosses both silent reader and active participant not mentioned. Make una help his ministry.....
I think it's possible to apply for a new school testimonial but i cant remember the situation with the SCCE. Go to their office and enquire. I think some people might have used the online results in the past. For your primary school certificate, i don't think it has any bearing on your application. Even the embassy will do without it. Your birth certificate affidavit should also be enough.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
pitapromiz:
have yu seen it if not. a friend applied to same. just login to your TUM portal. scroll to the part for checking the status of that particular requirement. click on it as it opens usually by sliding down. see the top of that particular tab. not d browsers own o. you will see a link there. copy and paste in a new tab. however it seems there is extra ending in the link that should be removed to make it valid.
Thank you very much,I have seen it,i really appreciate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
ProfSamurai:

You can use a guarantor

You mustn't be related to the guarantor - but you need to explain the relationship with the guarantor and what makes you think he/she will sponsor you for the entire study program.

Using a guarantor doesn't hinder your chances, the way you present your case during the visa interview might.

A lot of people i know used guarantor and they are in germany.

Bro I am in the same shoes with the guy that asked that question. You said some people you know have used guarantors, can you kindly link me with those ppl or their guarantors, danke

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Bro I am in the same shoes with the guy that asked that question. You said some people you know have used guarantors, can you kindly link me with those ppl or their guarantors, danke

My home boy used guarrantor and I know alot of people who use it.

If you have any question post it here so other group member can learn from it.

Have been to the auslanderbehorde several times to pick up the sponsorship letter with the sponsor and most of the time u need only three month payslip, admission letter, datapage of your passport before they make there decision and issue the letter.

The embassy also accept scan copy of the letter incase theres any delay due to logistik in sending it from germany to nigeria before your interview date..so when u eventually recieve the letter u can drop it at the embassy.

If you have any question ask here so that others can learn from it.

If its confidential contact experience group member by sending Pm.

schöne tag noch.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
semperfidelis:
WAEC don't do anything. Go to your school, ask them for An English proficiency letter. Check the office where you got your transcript.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sessegyon: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
bizza009:
Goodday all,please i'm in a little bit of dilemma.I just concluded my onlne registration for masters in management at Tum ,One of the admissions requirement is the curricullum analysis document,I am supposed to fill my ECTS online and also submit a hard copy of the said documents along with my other admissions requirements.I cannot find a link to this form,i have searched through,still no way.Please who else applied for masters in management in TUM.I need urgent help/advise.Thank you
go to ur online acc. The link stated copy it on a fresh tab then it will come out.. If are sending ur documents by next week Wednesday we could send together if u are in lag 08065695628. By FedEx

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gbaski247:
WAEC don't do anything. Go to your school, ask them for An English proficiency letter. Check the office where you got your transcript.

correct.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Eke40seven:

I think it's possible to apply for a new school testimonial but i cant remember the situation with the SCCE. Go to their office and enquire. I think some people might have used the online results in the past. For your primary school certificate, i don't think it has any bearing on your application. Even the embassy will do without it. Your birth certificate affidavit should also be enough.

Thanks alot for this swift response ...am grateful boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
futurewise11:

My home boy used guarrantor and I know alot of people who use it.

If you have any question post it here so other group member can learn from it.

Have been to the auslanderbehorde several times to pick up the sponsorship letter with the sponsor and most of the time u need only three month payslip, admission letter, datapage of your passport before they make there decision and issue the letter.

The embassy also accept scan copy of the letter incase theres any delay due to logistik in sending it from germany to nigeria before your interview date..so when u eventually recieve the letter u can drop it at the embassy.

If you have any question ask here so that others can learn from it.

If its confidential contact experience group member by sending Pm.

schöne tag noch.
o

Thanks boss
Then what of while applying at the local Resident’s Registration Office or “Einwohnermeldeamt” for resident permit after arrival. Can the guarantor's Form still serve as means of subsistence then or other proof of finances would be required by then?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
semperfidelis:

I Don't know too much but from my friend I learnt that you can get from your university.. a letter of English certification/proficiency or so.. showing u were thought in English. Unless u are going for back then that I don't know.

Modified- just saw you've been answered
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
ritzyvic1:
o

Thanks boss
Then what of while applying at the local Resident’s Registration Office or “Einwohnermeldeamt” for resident permit after arrival. Can the guarantor's Form still serve as means of subsistence then or other proof of finances would be required by then?

Yes its still valid as a means of subsistence for residence permit.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EmekaMD(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
pitapromiz:
forwarded check your mail
I'm sorrsorry bro. It's collinsokeke774@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by semperfidelis: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Joshmedia1:
What Is The Name Of The School, Bsc Or Masters And Is Your Course Fully Taught In English?

Uni of Gottingen, its Masters and fully taught in English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Instructor001:

House pls help touchlight this person's case, Eke40seven, hadesshake, Profsamurai, jbonito and other bosses both silent reader and active participant not mentioned. Make una help his ministry.....

I don't know what to say...
Cos i have no experience as regards to this particular case.

But i believe Eke.. has already thrown light.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Kudus007 - used a sponsorship letter, ask him.
I can't link you up to their guarantors... cos i don't know them.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 1:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Hi Gurus in the House,

I am a little bit confuse right now. I got an AM mail on the 28th March 2017 to submit my passport and insurance which i did on the 29th March. i was asked to indicate my travel date which is 12 April but i am yet to get a response from the Embassy, i have called them and was advised to send an email which i have sent since 5th April and 7th April but no response from them. I even contacted and track with DHL but i was told that if it has been ready from the embassy they would have picked up at the embassy.

Please what else do you think i can do, as i indicated my travel date to be 12 April.? and enrollment deadline is 20th April.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:33am On Apr 09, 2017
ProfSamurai:

I don't know what to say... Cos i have no experience as regards to this particular case.
But i believe Eke.. has already thrown light.
ok boss. thanks alot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2017
sirheed2:
Hi Gurus in the House,

I am a little bit confuse right now. I got an AM mail on the 28th March 2017 to submit my passport and insurance which i did on the 29th March. i was asked to indicate my travel date which is 12 April but i am yet to get a response from the Embassy, i have called them and was advised to send an email which i have sent since 5th April and 7th April but no response from them. I even contacted and track with DHL but i was told that if it has been ready from the embassy they would have picked up at the embassy.

Please what else do you think i can do, as i indicated my travel date to be 12 April.? and enrollment deadline is 20th April.
Go to German Consulate website and use the contact form there. Ask them if your passport is ready for pickup. They will respond in 48hrs. DHL don't pick passport without authorization letter from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Gbaski247:
Go to German Consulate website and use the contact form there. Ask them if your passport is ready for pickup. They will respond in 48hrs. DHL don't pick passport without authorization letter from you.

Thanks for the response,
I have use the contact form since last Wednesday, Friday was supposed to be the 48th hour time but I've not received any response from them.

About authorisation letter, how do I go about letter ? What email is the DHL authorization contact? Though I've contacted them at their office.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realsamsonite1: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good afternoon Gyes and a happy Sumday 2 all
I specifically need help with d sponsorship letter, cos as it stands now I can't raise d 8k euros 4 d blocked account
And I dnt want 2 waste my admission dis yr.
If any one can render help or any arrangement concerning d sponsor letter (especially persons in Germany already)
Pls pm me urgently.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
sirheed2:

Thanks for the response,
I have use the contact form since last Wednesday, Friday was supposed to be the 48th hour time but I've not received any response from them.

About authorisation letter, how do I go about letter ? What email is the DHL authorization contact? Though I've contacted them at their office.
When you mailed the embassy, did you put your reference number? To contact DHL, go to their website, you will see the link
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
futurewise11:

After your programme you are entitled to 18 month job search resident permit.This gives you opportunity to search for jobs...If you secure a job equivalent to your level of degree obtained here, after working for 24 month you are entitle to EU blue card...this is a great step in your PR pursuit. But Generally living in Germany for 8years qualify you for german pass
http://www.bamf.de/EN/Infothek/FragenAntworten/BlaueKarteEU/blaue-karte-eu-node.html

But at what point can your family join you in Germany, must u have PR before they can be allowed to join you? Or better still , can you as a student apply for visa together with your family so that all of you leave for Germany the same time?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
realsamsonite1:
Good afternoon Gyes and a happy Sumday 2 all
I specifically need help with d sponsorship letter, cos as it stands now I can't raise d 8k euros 4 d blocked account
And I dnt want 2 waste my admission dis yr.
If any one can render help or any arrangement concerning d sponsor letter (especially persons in Germany already)
Pls pm me urgently.
Thanks in advance

Bro you are not alone in that condition. I have sent you a PM, let's connect and keep each other updated in case one sees a way forward

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello everyone, while filling my application on uni assist i was told to provide TestAS result? Pls share more info.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywhizzz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
pls my people I would like to have my degree programme in Germany pls can someone enlighten me on the procedures to apply and schools to apply for scholarship the course is architecture
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eke40seven:

Thanks a lot boss. I am very grateful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gbaski247:
When you mailed the embassy, did you put your reference number? To contact DHL, go to their website, you will see the link
pleasse oh i also used DHL prepaid envelop,whats about this authorization letter stuff?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
rudyislife:
pleasse oh i also used DHL prepaid envelop,whats about this authorization letter stuff?
Once your passport has passed one week with the embassy, know that you either give DHL authorization letter to pick it or you go to the Embassy by urself.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sessegyon:
go to ur online acc. The link stated copy it on a fresh tab then it will come out.. If are sending ur documents by next week Wednesday we could send together if u are in lag 08065695628. By FedEx

Please am also applying at Tum and i don't know how to go about the analysis of curricula.. please explain. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.