Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,883 members, 7,831,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (916744 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Just received an email of admission from Kiel University for MSc Materials Science and Engineering. cheesy

Mehn! Their admission process is fast, submitted ending of March while deadline was just 1st April.

Waiting for the remaining 3 apps. Though not really interested in one.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meekmill(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2016
dprinz99:
Pls house,i hv dis problem oo to big for me to solve.
ivre gotten ant four invitation to studienkolleg with the clause that imust participate in the entrance test.
ive done my interview n iniciated form A yesterday at sterling towers @marina,.
today i got an email that my admission letter wsnt amng the docs i summited the them.
i put a call through to thm telling them that it was nt the man at the trade services said that they cnt accept that as an admisdion later.

now this is how it reads

. HTWG konstanz
. studienkolleg konstn
. CONFIRMATION
of the existence of a proper application for admision to a prep course for subission to german consulate for app for study purpose.

mr abas ibekwe born on19.05.1995 ,nigeria,was ermarled for participAtion in entrance exams to studienkolleg konstanz in winter semester 2016.
the submitted certificates meets the admission requirement according to the guidlines of central office for foreign education after completion of the preparatory course and passing the assesment test.
mr abas will be informed of condition for final admission approval and should be in kontanz on 06.07.2016.

signature/date.

i called the man and expln all to him bt he said he cnt accept that as the admisionletter.

all the other offers i hv are almost the same with the ish of entrancetest.
the man said that im nt yet a student of that school.therefore,i should contct my schol n ask for direct letter without the ish of entrance test.
my deadline is just two weeks frm now,pls help oh ooo
was it written in english or german,
because i also had admisssion from konstanz htwg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Just received an email of admission from Kiel University for MSc Materials Science and Engineering. cheesy

Mehn! Their admission process is fast, submitted ending of March while deadline was just 1st April.

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2016
michlan:

I think we are in the same shoes bro. I sent to the same school (geodesy and geoinformatics) using nipost since 26th April yet no response. i mailed the school and i was told they do not notify when they get the documents and the nipost tracking is not giving any info. If i don't get any response by Monday, I plan to resend on Tuesday.

R u 4 real? We applied 4 d same course n sent our application same day.. interesting

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:47pm On May 19, 2016
Pls, i'll be going to get a certificate tomorrow at ikoyi and would love to certify at any court nearby tomorrow, pls anyone with knowledge of any court that can certify for me at ikoyi and how they charge.. Or any nearby court.. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
Anyone in the Bonn/koln area plz get in touch with Mr plz. Will appreciate. Danke fur ihre zeit!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 9:26pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolajesu: 9:43pm On May 19, 2016
pls...is nipost not affected by the strike...i nid to send a document tomorrow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
bolajesu:
pls...is nipost not affected by the strike...i nid to send a document tomorrow
If your deadline is close, please try TNT, FedEx or UPS. To be on the safe side
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by urchman101(m): 4:14am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 5:19am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
If they've received it and yet to notify you, then, we can see the problem with some institutions on not notifying candidates when receive their docs or they notify after some days/weeks. This is usually a bad experience for those that use Nipost since they can't track their packages. I'm sure you would have been blaming Nipost in this scenario.

The best thing, I think, is to email them eventhough some, eg schools, take forever to reply.

Well may be they haven't got it. I used nipost for 3 schools and registered nipost mails can be tracked online. And they alays get it the day nipost indicated online it has gotten there. I have been admitted by 2 of the schools for msc. So am sure nipost isn't as bad. N600 is what I use to send each one and it gets there max 3weeks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 5:24am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Since the school doesn't notify, which response are you waiting for then? Cos I don't think Nipost online tracking works

I don't work in Nipost but I know registered mail and not other mails can be tracked. The amount for registered mail is N600 and for 26th of april you should still wait. But I'd advice if you'd use nipost always ensure you have @least 6weeks to the deadline.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2016
Bartork:

I don't work in Nipost but I know registered mail and not other mails can be tracked. The amount for registered mail is N600 and for 26th of april you should still wait. But I'd advice if you'd use nipost always ensure you have @least 6weeks to the deadline.
OK. I've never used the registered though but I heard some saying the online tracking isn't so efficient. Looks like it's more costly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:09am On May 20, 2016
ZiggyMr:

R u 4 real? We applied 4 d same course n sent our application same day.. interesting

I sent you a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2016
michlan:

I sent you a pm

Ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=djlaqua91 post=45762018]Good day house. The letter of recommendation I got from my old lecturer doesn't have a stamp on it, just the official school letter head and the mans signature. Is that an issue? Problem is the distance am facing in order to rectify it. Finally, goodluck to all our endeavors. [/ quote]

Someone please answer na
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=djlaqua91 post=45791091][/quote]I think the school letter head and signature should do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2016
djlaqua91

what do you want us to say? D best bet is to contact your schools.

See, each school with deer rules. Some might accept why some wont .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
OK. I've never used the registered though but I heard some saying the online tracking isn't so efficient. Looks like it's more costly.

If its masters application (that I know of) then all the documents can't eigh more than N600 to darmstadt, hannover, stuttgart (last year) and its registered. It has a tracking number that starts with RN and they will deliver it to the school and you can track it online. But if you buy stamps you can't track it and it would be dropped @ the post office in that state/place. That's as much as I know. Am telling you because I once used 12k to send what I later used N650 to send. All the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=djlaqua91 post=45791091][/quote]

Ask the student advicer in the school you are applying to. Go to the web site of the school and always ask the international students assitant by mail. Or call if you can. I don't think the stamp is an issue though. All the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2016
hadassaheke:

Congrats bro

Hello sir!

Do German universities accept NOUN(National Open University of Nigeria ) 100level transcript?

I am also planning on writing A-level exam in Nigeria. Is that okay for admission into German universities?

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

has anything changed on ur application portal or u contacted the school. I applied to same school, but yet to hear from them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 11:15am On May 20, 2016
Hello house,i have been following this wonderful thread "bumper to bumper (in wande coal's voice)",its time to finally drop a comment because i know very soon i will testify on here..

I wish to apply for a Msc programme for next year winter application date, guys who also wish to apply for winter can follow up here so we can start on same track and to the gurus with more experience in the house, PlS IS IT ADVISABLE TO START WINTER APPLICATION NOW OR TO WAIT FOR THE CONCLUSION OF SUMMER APPLICATION?

Thanks, as we await your reply

(Thanks to hadassaheke so far she has been helping with infos)

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2016
Kristofferson:

Hello sir!

Do German universities accept NOUN(National Open University of Nigeria ) 100level transcript?

I am also planning on writing A-level exam in Nigeria. Is that okay for admission into German universities?

Thank you.

Yes, it's very much okay. U can use NOUN 100L transcript to gain admission into German Universities for bachelor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
Danke for the responses. Will get to work.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2016
mikky4all:
has anything changed on ur application portal or u contacted the school. I applied to same school, but yet to hear from them
They sent me an email and the status has changed to 'Accepted'.

Don't worry they will still get to you. Rolling out of the admission is until mid June

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
haywire1:
Hello house,i have been following this wonderful thread "bumper to bumper (in wande coal's voice)",its time to finally drop a comment because i know very soon i will testify on here..

I wish to apply for a Msc programme for winter application date, guys who also wish to apply for winter can follow up here so we can start on same track and to the gurus with more experience in the house, PlS IS IT ADVISABLE TO START WINTER APPLICATION NOW OR TO WAIT FOR THE CONCLUSION OF SUMMER APPLICATION?

#
It's like you confuse Winter with Summer. The current application is for Winter, some have elapsed while most will by July.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Yes, it's very much okay. U can use NOUN 100L transcript to gain admission into German Universities for bachelor.

Wow! Thank you so much bro. I will try it out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
Good day house, wishing @all more success stories as we continue in our quest to study in deutscheland.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 2:07pm On May 20, 2016
@Kazeem12345
We are in the same canoe however Uniassist replied my email:
thank you for your enquiry.

Please note that everytime we receive an application or new documents it takes us four to six weeks to process them.
As your documents were received on May 10th they have not yet been processed. We will notify you as soon as your applications are evaluated.

Kind regards,
Noelia Luchetti
Arbeits- und Servicestelle für internationale Studienbewerbungen uni-assist e.V.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
haywire1:

I wish to apply for a Msc programme for winter application date, guys who also wish to apply for winter can follow up here so we can start on same track and to the gurus with more experience in the house, PlS IS IT ADVISABLE TO START WINTER APPLICATION NOW OR TO WAIT FOR THE CONCLUSION OF SUMMER APPLICATION?

#
...and you have been following this wonderful thread "bumper to bumper (in wande coal's voice)"
Or do you mean Winter next year? Maybe I misunderstood your post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.