Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912429 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2016
Happy weekend folks, abeg do they certify IELTS certificate at the German embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
hadassaheke:

My dear, why don't you mail the prospective schools? Tell them your studies was done in English, and see if they can waive it for you or accept a letter from your school or ministry of education stating that your studies in Nigeria was completely done in English.

I already wrote 3 schools (Rhein-Waal ) being one of them and they said TOEFL/Ielts is compulsory
thanks tho

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
ohakskid:
pls hw can one go abt getn the letter 4rm ministry of education?
Got to ministry of education and make enquiries.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2016
Nerressa:

how do I know the schools that don't require TOEFl/Ielts?
I already went through the site, the schools I selected and started application with said TOEFL/ielts is mandatory
that's why I'm back here

if you have an idea of those that don't require it help me out
don't send me bk to daad.de abeg

Nerressa:

I already wrote 3 schools (Rhein-Waal ) being one of them and they said TOEFL/Ielts is compulsory
thanks tho

Warrisdis? But we should send ourselves to DAAD for you You wrote 3 schools and you are grumbling? Smh. I personally wrote 9 schools when I was applying and I know people who wrote more. If you can't get off your high horse or do research on your own then... Wait here for help, there are probably more good samaritans than I know.

Goodluck bro!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by munky(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
Quick question. For people who can't raise approx 2m naira for the blocked account and don't have anyone in Germany to stand as sponsor. Are there any agents or cooperative one can approach for the said funds for a fee of course. Baring in mind the present economic condition in the country.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2016
munky:
Quick question. For people who can't raise approx 2m naira for the blocked account and don't have anyone in Germany to stand as sponsor. Are there any agents or cooperative one can approach for the said funds for a fee of course. Baring in mind the present economic condition in the country.

Thanks
Don't say you weren't told, but reading this just seems like a bad idea already! Maybe with over a year maturity period could make it seem less bad, but still....... undecided undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
Inkblood:
hi guys. i just need some quick answers before i can start doing the actual research. my friend just graduated with a 3rd class, and is bent on forwarding his education abroad. he has germany, norway and finland in mind. is it possible to get Msc admission in germany with a 3rdie? he has no problem writing IELTS AND GRE if need be. he is still trying to make up his mind what country to go, and is still putting other things such as cost into consideration before the actual research and visa processing begins. thank u.

To be honest (and risk sounding like a pessimistic smug), your (friend's) chances of being admitted are very very slim, if at all. Good GRE/IELTS scores, work experience, extra courses (e.g Coursera), and a school without NC could be of great help. Nevertheless, before sending out any application, I would suggest you send a sort of "preliminary application" (to wet ground), where you send a mini-motivation letter stating your CGPA and other info and ask what your chances are. Not all schools reply this favourably, if at all, but some do.

Good luck bro smiley

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
munky:

Thanks
Munky try ans my qustn na, did u use ielts/teofl 4 ur TU Darmstadt applicatn?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
good day house, shoutout to all the gurus with your kind and (quick response) *i dont mean naija olopa* grin
please i need to send documents to germany on monday but i don't want to use dhl because the last documents i sent recently was about 13000, weil das zu teuer ist. i need information regarding TNT or probably UPS that can deliver in 2 or at most 3 working days, their head branch in lagos, and how one can get there coming from cms or obalende.
then also while applying for bachelor degree, is motivational letter included or that is meant for only masters degree application. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
UncleJudax:
Yes. It is even enough for MSc too.

@unclejudax...Hahhahhahahahahahahah,haba, I can't just stop laughing..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by munky(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2016
ohakskid:

Munky try ans my qustn na, did u use ielts/teofl 4 ur TU Darmstadt applicatn?

No I didn't. Then again I studied in the UK before
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Renewable0216: 6:48pm On May 21, 2016
munky:

No I didn't. Then again I studied in the UK before

Interesting Munky....No IELTS

But do you have German Language Certification?

Seem like you're going for PhD..? Right?

Maybe you should help with what course you're applying for and the level of Degree.

And I wish you God's favor with your search for fund..but I'd advise you consider friends or relatives instead.

You have my best wishes bro!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 21, 2016
Please Justwise! Do, a Nigeria student in Germany need visa to enter Romania?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

Hello my fellow geo-scientist, have any of the skools (munster/liebniz) updated about your docs? Cos am planning on applying to 1 of them next week.

Hello sir,
They've not yet updated o. Let me send you a pm so we can chat on whatsapp
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by munky(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2016
Renewable0216:

Interesting Munky....No IELTS

But do you have German Language Certification?

Seem like you're going for PhD..? Right?

Maybe you should help with what course you're applying for and the level of Degree.

And I wish you God's favor with your search for fund..but I'd advise you consider friends or relatives instead.

You have my best wishes bro!

Yes. If u studied in the UK. They automatically waive the ielts condition.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:
Please Justwise! Do, a Nigeria student in Germany need visa to enter Romania?

Though Romania is part of EU but not part of Schengen members states so you probably need a visa..

I will confirm this from a Romania friend who who lived in Germany before then update you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2016
justwise:

Though Romania is part of EU but not part of Schengen members states so you probably need a visa..

I will confirm this from a Romania friend who who lived in Germany before then update you.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2016
munky:

Thanks
School in Nigeria. You ain't ready to school abroad. After paying nothing as tuition fee, you still parambulating about the block account funds.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
What is the average time tnt takes to deliver? I want to send on Tuesday 24th and the deadline is Monday 31st of May.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:38pm On May 21, 2016
munky:

Yes. If u studied in the UK. They automatically waive the ielts condition.
Na wa ooo, all na stil english na. I av snt d skul a mail to pleed with dem buh no response yet. It seems dat skul dat study msc in IT rarely giv admissn witout dis ielts/toefl 4rm my lil search in daad.de. Me will stil kip pleading even if is to tel dem I wil try n get it b4 enrollment by den I 4 try hustle cash run am.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
ohakskid:

Na wa ooo, all na stil english na. I av snt d skul a mail to pleed with dem buh no response yet. It seems dat skul dat study msc in IT rarely giv admissn witout dis ielts/toefl 4rm my lil search in daad.de. Me will stil kip pleading even if is to tel dem I wil try n get it b4 enrollment by den I 4 try hustle cash run am.

This is exactly why dey deny we Africans especially Nigerians admission/Visa becos we do plead for it, we handle it wit high desperation, as a do or die affair.

They have a better educational system no doubt abt dat, so we going there to sch or work indirectly or directly boost their economy which is for ther own gain. Since we knw as a Nigerian we ve d brain to sch nd work anywhere in d world so y begging them, let them knw that dey cant intimidate u, dey can keep their visa or admission, other countries beta will seek for u.

So guys let them knw our worth, Our Motivational writeup must speak for us. We r Nigerians, we read, work under d sun and in d rain.

#

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2016
ohakskid:

LOL. Funny post. I got accepted to 4 schools without it and I applied to 8 schools (9 courses), all IT related. So stop complaining and get to work!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
helo great peeps of this trend.

I must confess that it's really difficult to study in germany. I have been having trouble getting a German sponsor or the 2m for the block account thing. I thought germany was easier than U.S. and Canada guess I was wrong.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
haywire1:

This is exactly why dey deny we Africans especially Nigerians admission/Visa becos we do plead for it, we handle it wit high desperation, as a do or die affair.

They have a better educational system no doubt abt dat, so we going there to sch or work indirectly or directly boost their economy which is for ther own gain. Since we knw as a Nigerian we ve d brain to sch nd work anywhere in d world so y begging them, let them knw that dey cant intimidate u, dey can keep their visa or admission, other countries beta will seek for u.

So guys let them knw our worth, Our Motivational writeup must speak for us. We r Nigerians, we read, work under d sun and in d rain.

#
Ur right bro, I av a gud motivation letter already buh moni no dey 4 ielts na why buh anyway I wil jst confirm 4rm dem since my bsc na english n if dem no gree I go stil find way hustle d bar. Tnx haywire1. U dey naija or u dey germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
domex007:

I must confess that it's really difficult to study in germany. I have been having trouble getting a German sponsor or the 2m for the block account thing. I thought germany was easier than U.S. and Canada guess I was wrong.
The Lord is your strength and provider.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
domex007:

How is U.S and Canada easier than germany considering d fact dat u gonna pay tution fee in those countries unis and d tution fee for a year mayb more than d 2M sef

Explain beta bro, lets learn

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
ohakskid:

Ur right bro, I av a gud motivation letter already buh moni no dey 4 ielts na why buh anyway I wil jst confirm 4rm dem since my bsc na english n if dem no gree I go stil find way hustle d bar. Tnx haywire1. U dey naija or u dey germany?

I dey home, naija

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:55pm On May 21, 2016
Williamso:

LOL. Funny post. I got accepted to 4 schools without it and I applied to 8 schools (9 courses), all IT related. So stop complaining and get to work!!!
My man Williamso abeg tel mi d skuls. Me get list of plnty skuls offering msc in IT buh only lik 2 no nid ielts dem.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SAMUELS3(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
haywire1:

#

I like this grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 11:57pm On May 21, 2016
honourableseyi:

Send an E-mail to the school quoting the mail you got from them and explaining in details your own side of the story. I think there will be a headway. Lucky enough, like that brother has rightly said;you still have enough time. Shalom

Meanwhile, which course are you applying to? Engineering management or International Retail management?

International Retail management is what i applied for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 12:18am On May 22, 2016
U send on Tuesday, it arrives your destination on Friday, i also should be sending via tnt to hamburg nd schweinfurt that same day
michlan:
What is the average time tnt takes to deliver? I want to send on Tuesday 24th and the deadline is Monday 31st of May.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:26am On May 22, 2016
Is there anybody in the house applying for the DAAD Scholarship, cus I don't have anybody in Germany oh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.