Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911686 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 3:26pm On May 27, 2017
MabraO:
Good morning house
I got a mail yesterday from international School of management stating I fix a date to write my admission test here in Nigeria or in Germany on 12th June.
I am thinking of canceling cod their tuition fee is on the high side

And secondly ems hasn't delivered my doc I sent since last Tuesday to uni assist
Thinking of going to send another today via ups

To everyone who sends their post by EMS, check Trackingmore.com after a few days and you will get updates on your item until it reaches its destination. I don't know if it works for registered mail as well because I've never used it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 4:00pm On May 27, 2017
Please Members of the house I need your help to solve this debate going on in my mind. Which block account should I open:-
Fintiba or Deutsch Bank?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 4:11pm On May 27, 2017
Godofpossibility:
please house when his Goethe institute b1 registration
exam coming up
till August or September I think
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
okezie007:
Confined? Maybe I regret awaiting your answer.. Its pretty obvious you miscontrued my curiosity for doubt.. Was hoping your clearly aware of the university and be doing us a lot of good by sharing, unfortunately, your offering an advice of no good to me. I hope when you become certain about this "university" SHARE

Hello Okezie007. I was also taken aback by mrbigman1 's response to you cos I honestly didn't get the impression of doubt or disbelief in your question to him. Anyways, I also know the person he's talking about. The person got admission into at least 3 masters programmes with a 3rd class degree. The Universities that I know of who offered him places are TH Koln, University of Freiberg and BTU Cottbus. It's not all about the class of degree an applicant has, a combination of criteria are used in making the decision. An excellent letter of motivation and relevant working experience are very helpful especially in this type of situation.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blackanada(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
Any Help?
Blackanada:
Is it possible to do Visa interview in Abuja or it's only done in Lagos?

And is non-appearance possible?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
Please I have a question, if you finish your masters in Germany, will they give you time to stay or it's compulsory you go back to your country like in the UK
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2017
Good day house, happy weekend to you all, please my ogas in the house and those who have experience with this student blocked account (FINTIBA), what happens when somebody funds his account in excess of the required amount (ie) let say with 17,458 Euros, will all the money still be blocked or will the account owner have access to the excess 8729?
Secondly will there be negative consequences of this to the student ?
I anticipate your views my people
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day house, happy weekend to you all, please my ogas in the house and those who have experience with this student blocked account (FINTIBA), what happens when somebody funds his account in excess of the required amount (ie) let say with 17,458 Euros, will all the money still be blocked or will the account owner have access to the excess 8729?

Haba that is the double of the stipulated amount. Don't let me say this is show off cos if someone like u can give me half of that fund for us to be in Germany, I would be over thankful. Pm me if u wanna help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Godofpossibility(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2017
vampire2020 Thanks very much for your respond
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 8:15pm On May 27, 2017
Sharles:
Please I have a question, if you finish your masters in Germany, will they give you time to stay or it's compulsory you go back to your country like in the UK

They give u 18months, to look for job..

But before u get your work permit, they must be sure no other German was available to take that job position..

And I think you have to have some amount of money in your account, before u can stay for that 18months.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 8:27pm On May 27, 2017
Negro1986:

The minimum is the 8k euros.. so u can fund than that..

If your money is legal.. I don't see any cause for negative consequences..

All your money will be block.. u will get access to about 800 per month still. But it a good thing because you won't need to fund the account again the next year.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goofyrhymes: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
Godofpossibility:
please house when his Goethe institute b1 registration
exam coming up
the next goethe b1 exam registration is from july 3rd to 7th, while the exam is on july 13th. the exam fees for external candidates is 15k, then 2 passport and international passport for registration. etc cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by talk2olu: 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
They'll only block the amount you request them to block. You'll have normal access to the rest.

Negro1986:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Haba that is the double of the stipulated amount. Don't let me say this is show off cos if someone like u can give me half of that fund for us to be in Germany, I would be over thankful. Pm me if u wanna help

Lol, not that I really have the amount but I just want to know what happens when someone puts or have extra money in his blocked account, anyways thanks for you response .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2017
Zodka:

All your money will be block.. u will get access to about 800 per month still. But it a good thing because you won't need to fund the account again the next year.

Alright noted , thank you for the response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2017
talk2olu:
They'll only block the amount you request them to block. You'll have normal access to the rest.

OK Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2017
acedboss:

Hello Okezie007. I was also taken aback by mrbigman1 's response to you cos I honestly didn't get the impression of doubt or disbelief in your question to him. Anyways, I also know the person he's talking about. The person got admission into at least 3 masters programmes with a 3rd class degree. The Universities that I know of who offered him places are TH Koln, University of Freiberg and BTU Cottbus. It's not all about the class of degree an applicant has, a combination of criteria are used in making the decision. An excellent letter of motivation and relevant working experience are very helpful especially in this type of situation.

I really never wished to bring someone's personal infor to bare but all I wanted was to encourage ppl here,grades dnt matter in germany. Other things do.

And guys need to go to Google and learn how to write a motivation letter, share with someone else to read and rate.

Am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2017
Blackanada:
Any Help?

The Consulate Web says that Lagos covers the southern states while d north belongs to abj.

I am not so sure of this infor but u can send dem a mail

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 11:58pm On May 27, 2017
Zodka:

Is it possible for someone to work there in Germany and get the 8000 euros for the next year.
And is it compulsory that you will put another 8000 in the block account the next year after you finish the first year.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 12:00am On May 28, 2017
Zodka:

But before u get your work permit, they must be sure no other German was available to take that job position..

And I think you have to have some amount of money in your account, before u can stay for that 18months.

Do that mean that get a job and work permit is hard??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2017
Blackanada:
Is it possible to do Visa interview in Abuja or it's only done in Lagos?

And is non-appearance possible?

I'm 101% sure of u appearing for the interview whilst they wait on u to fund ur blocked account to get ur A.M notification thereafter. Non-appearance keeh, this is not Canada where u won't appear and after all the financial expenses disbursed to build their economy na still refusal. Abeg talk about Germany joooooooor
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blackanada(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

I'm 101% sure of u appearing for the interview whilst they wait on u to fund ur blocked account to get ur A.M notification thereafter. Non-appearance keeh, this is not Canada where u won't appear and after all the financial expenses disbursed to build their economy na still refusal. Abeg talk about Germany joooooooor

@bold, what are you answering? I asked if interviews were conducted in Abuja also or only Lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:05am On May 28, 2017
Blackanada:

@bold, what are you answering? I asked if interviews were conducted in Abuja also or only Lagos.

Lagos is designated to the western and southern states while abuja is for northern states. In interview case, it's mostly Lagos but when there's flood of visa applicants, abuja would also be used. The gurus in the house come shed more light.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 9:26am On May 28, 2017
Morning gurus in the house, please what are the requirements for opening a blocked account with fintiba bank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogedozie: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
I have a question for the gurus in the house. if one is already studying Germany and decide to switch to another course in a different school in the same country. Does it require you returning back to your country to apply for visa afresh?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
Zodka:

And at least B1 German language proficiency
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2017
kingdaveid:
Morning gurus in the house, please what are the requirements for opening a blocked account with fintiba bank

Not too sure but I think few pages backward someone gave a hint; Your admission letter and your international passport . To the best of my knowledge others who followed this path will comment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
Instructor001:

Not too sure but I think few pages backward someone gave a hint; Your admission letter and your international passport . To the best of my knowledge others who followed this path will comment

Thanx alot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horlalaykon: 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
No
ogedozie:
I have a question for the gurus in the house. if one is already studying Germany and decide to switch to another course in a different school in the same country. Does it require you returning back to your country to apply for visa afresh?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
Happy Sunday. I sent my documents via fedex last week Thursday, I tracked the parcel saw the delivery got there on Monday but uniassist has not sent me a confirmation mail. Any need to worry?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
zizytd:
Happy Sunday. I sent my documents via fedex last week Thursday, I tracked the parcel saw the delivery got there on Monday but uniassist has not sent me a confirmation mail. Any need to worry?

They will still send it. No need to worry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
Good day people, happy Sunday to you all!

Please I have some questions that requires clarification

1. I have someone that is willing to give me sponsorship letter but he said I shd find out how its done ie the procedure...can someone pls explain to me?

2. Do I have to go for interview with the originals of all my documents? Esp study documents? I was reading thru the checklist and saw it highlighted.

Please people make una answer me ejoor, biko. Na beg I dey beg ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.