Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (916711 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amb001: 7:24am On May 22, 2016
please house, among the attachments which seal is to be used?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:40am On May 22, 2016
I believe it's the red seal
amb001:
please house, among the attachments which seal is to be used?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 7:42am On May 22, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question please and would really appreciate if someone could shed some light. I know we need to fund the blocked acct with approximately €8000 but considering the current exchange rate (380 or so), the naira equivalent we need is more than 3m naira. Now i see alot of ppl talking about 2m naira for the funding so i dont really understand. If there's another way to fund the account with lower(2m) which is being mentioned, please advice.

Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2016
Goodkiiiid:
Hi guys,

I have a question please and would really appreciate if someone could shed some light. I know we need to fund the blocked acct with approximately €8000 but considering the current exchange rate (380 or so), the naira equivalent we need is more than 3m naira. Now i see alot of ppl talking about 2m naira for the funding so i dont really understand. If there's another way to fund the account with lower(2m) which is being mentioned, please advice.

Thank you all.

Form A ti take over grin

Form A charges at CBN rate not Local parallel Market rate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 8:00am On May 22, 2016
Hello guys,

To certify at the german embassy, do we need to book an appointment?, or just go with the documents and passport?

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 8:03am On May 22, 2016
ichommy:

Form A ti take over grin

Form A charges at CBN rate not Local parallel Market rate.

Oh wow, thanks alot, i don dey budget 3m sef...cool. please how do i get and go abt using this form A?

Thanks alot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2016
Goodkiiiid:

Oh wow, thanks alot, i don dey budget 3m sef...cool. please how do i get and go abt using this form A?

Thanks alot.

Kindly visit any bank and make enquires. Note You will need your Admission letter break down of expenses etc.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 9:26am On May 22, 2016
ichommy:

Kindly visit any bank and make enquires. Note You will need your Admission letter break down of expenses etc.

Thanks alot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2016
My prayer is that this devaluation of naira doesn’t happen o!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2016
chinok97:
U send on Tuesday, it arrives your destination on Friday, i also should be sending via tnt to hamburg nd schweinfurt that same day

Thanks. Anyone in lagos planning to send to leibniz universitat hannover on Tuesday? Please let's share the cost together
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitodotun14: 1:46pm On May 22, 2016
Pls I did like my bro to apply for TUM's admission... Learnt here in the previous pages that it closes May 31st..my question is will be 9days be enough? I need replies as soon as possible pls..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
olamitodotun14:
Pls I did like my bro to apply for TUM's admission... Learnt here in the previous pages that it closes May 31st..my question is will be 9days be enough? I need replies as soon as possible pls..

michlan:
What is the average time tnt takes to deliver? I want to send on Tuesday 24th and the deadline is Monday 31st of May.

chinok97:
U send on Tuesday, it arrives your destination on Friday, i also should be sending via tnt to hamburg nd schweinfurt that same day

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2016
Abeg gurus in the house, especially lagosians, I still need response regarding TNT head office in lagos (the location and cost of sending). Then how one can go from obalende or cms, because I need to send documents to germany tomorrow and hope it gets there by Thursday.
Other options like UPS or fedex also, if any is better than tnt and their head office/direction in lagos. but not dhl. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ghowkay(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
Hello all. I must say to everyone who has contributed to this group, keep up the good work. I have tried to consume as much information from this thread spanning across multiple threads. I have also put in some effort personally into research and i have some understanding about undergraduate study tuition free in Germany. I would just like some clarification on a few things.

1. What other document can i replace with TOEFL for language proficiency?
2. Does anyone have a list of schools for a bachelors degree in computer science that would be relatively easy to gain admission into.(P.S i have used the daad website )
3. Is there anyone who is schooling in Germany who can be like a mentor and give a few tips on how he or she went about the whole thing on a more personal level...for instance whatsapp or BBM.

Thanks to all of you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
praiseovie:
Abeg gurus in the house, especially lagosians, I still need response regarding TNT head office in lagos (the location and cost of sending). Then how one can go from obalende or cms, because I need to send documents to germany tomorrow and hope it gets there by Thursday.
Other options like UPS or fedex also, if any is better than tnt and their head office/direction in lagos. but not dhl. thanks
I don't know their head office address, I used their office at Allen, ikeja, sent my documents on 10th, it gets to their head office in Europe on 12th (I think it's in Belgium or Amsterdam) got delivered to my address in Germany on 13th and got notification from the school on 14th... They are reliable, price was 7,750

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
praiseovie:

Pick anyone that is closer to your abode

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
What do you mean by easy admission? You have your 100lv uni transcripts yh? And it's either ielts or toefl although some bosses here know some schools that might not require it, and even the folks in naija can still give you very good tips grin
ghowkay:
Hello all. I must say to everyone who has contributed to this group, keep up the good work. I have tried to consume as much information from this thread spanning across multiple threads. I have also put in some effort personally into research and i have some understanding about undergraduate study tuition free in Germany. I would just like some clarification on a few things.

2. Does anyone have a list of schools for a bachelors degree in computer science that would be relatively easy to gain admission into.(P.S i have used the daad website )
3. Is there anyone who is schooling in Germany who can be like a mentor and give a few tips on how he or she went about the whole thing on a more personal level...for instance whatsapp or BBM.

Thanks to all of you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
There head office is at airport road, you enter bus going to narco/airport road and you stop at 7 nd 8 bustop, opposite it, you'll see the head office opposite the road not far from gtbank or prolly ask passerbys when you drop down and it takes 3days for sending
praiseovie:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ghowkay(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
chinok97:
What do you mean by easy admission? You have your 100lv uni transcripts yh? And it's either ielts or toefl although some bosses here know some schools that might not require it, and even the folks in naija can still give you very good tips grin

Thanks for replying...well what i mean by "easy admission" is schools which have over the years chosen many Nigerian students and are probably not so strict about the language profeciency doc. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
Amen Oooo. Amen. Amen. Arghhh Amen.
Amin e po
Lol
I have only applied to uni-assist and those one have not even started processing and the application for the sch I want starts June and ends by July 15.

I wish June can just come now now so that I can apply and get things done on time b4 the devaluation.

chrisley024:
My prayer is that this devaluation of naira doesn’t happen o!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
double post
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
ghowkay:

2. Does anyone have a list of schools for a bachelors degree in computer science that would be[b] relatively easy to gain admission into[/b].(P.S i have used the daad website )

Thanks to all of you

The 'bolded' make me laugh. As far as I know, only one school has direct computer science taught in English and fer German (but will not request for German certificate at application) in Germany at Bsc level; and 3 schools with direct ICT related courses and about 2 schools for business/ICT program all fully taught in english. Nearly all of them are requesting for IELTS during application. But majority of them have July 15 as their deadline except only 2 of them. Do your home work wella and erase the taught of relatively easy to gain admission thing. This is time to get down to work if you are still planning to hit it up this winter semester. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitodotun14: 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
SurveyorD:
Amen Oooo. Amen. Amen. Arghhh Amen.
Amin e po
Lol
I have only applied to uni-assist and those one have not even started processing and the application for the sch I want starts June and ends by July 15.

I wish June can just come now now so that I can apply and get things done on time b4 the devaluation.

What's the name of the school? Kindly assist with schools one can still apply to before the closure for admission. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 5:30pm On May 22, 2016
Most of the schools have different applications Windows.
Check Daad.de search for winter sememster it will give u all d list. The sch I applied to is Hafencity University Hamburg.

olamitodotun14:
What's the name of the school? Kindly assist with schools one can still apply to before the closure for admission. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ghowkay(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

The 'bolded' make me laugh. As far as I know, only one school has direct computer science taught in English and fer German (but will not request for German certificate at application) in Germany at Bsc level; and 3 schools with direct ICT related courses and about 2 schools for business/ICT program all fully taught in english. Nearly all of them are requesting for IELTS during application. But majority of them have July 15 as their deadline except only 2 of them. Do your home work wella and erase the taught of relatively easy to gain admission thing. This is time to get down to work if you are still planning to hit it up this winter semester. Shalom

Hello.. Thanks for the reply...I'm planning to take the TOEFL exam I just wanted to be sure there wasn't something else that could replace it you know the exam isn't that cheap
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
ghowkay:

Hello.. Thanks for the reply...I'm planning to take the TOEFL exam I just wanted to be sure there wasn't something else that could replace it you know the exam isn't that cheap

Alright. The second option is IELTS and the third is to contact the school and ask them if they can wave it for you. Best of luck. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
noordyn:

International Retail management is what i applied for

Alright. Try those steps I have pointed out in my post. I think A1 German certificate is not compulsory during application but at the end of the first semester. It is also possible that they have sent the mail before your document got to the appropriate quarter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Goodkiiiid:
Hi guys,

B
Thank you all.
Chairman, if just only you can spend a few hours to read, you will learn a lot more than what you just discovered. There is something called Form A. Read up!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
ghowkay:

Brov, No skool waiv English langue Proficiency, one way or the other, however it depends on the requirements, In most cases Toefl and Ielts exam are for applicant from Non English speaking countries, but some skools still Request for the TOEFL,Ielts Regardless, it now depends on whether it is mandated or not. Some will tell u that if u have been taught in English from your previous institution, then you have to Provide Language of Instruction from your skool, signed by Registrar.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
SurveyorD:
Most of the schools have different applications Windows.
Check Daad.de search for winter sememster it will give u all d list. The sch I applied to is Hafencity University Hamburg.

Hydrography?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

School wey no easy to enter for Naija...him papa land, na for Deutschland e go easy?

Nigerians sha! Youself try de follow am talk. angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
UncleJudax:

School wey no easy to enter for Naija...him papa land, na for Deutschland e go easy?

Nigerians sha! Youself try de follow am talk. angry

Me self tire oooo. Even after the breakdown, he still dey tell me say "se I know say the exam dey cost" like say I no do am too. By the time he tried the option 3, he will come back to where we have started

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.