Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911827 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aikchosen(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
Hello NL,

I just received my admission letter to study at the University of Freiburg Germany.
I have a few questions, please.
How can I open a German blocked account?
What is the minimum amount that will be needed to fund this account for the acquisition of a German student visa?
when I arrive Germany, can I send some part of the money back home to refund my contributors?

Please, your answers will be very helpful.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skills50(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2017
hello, I want to verify if b2 or c2 is needed before you apply to study medicine and surgery in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
skills50:
hello, I want to verify if b2 or c2 is needed before you apply to study medicine and surgery in Germany?
Well I would say C1 or C2 cause b2 alone won't be enough for you to understand lectures
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skills50(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
Jigba:

Well I would say C1 or C2 cause b2 alone won't be enough for you to understand lectures
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 9:25pm On May 31, 2017
Negro1986:

Yes after the verification the account details will be opened and sent to you for you to go ahead and fund it, then proceed with your student interview date request by sending it along with your admission letter and passport page copy to the embassy for appointment date

Thanks but abeg no vex... let me understand you clearly for Fintiba do I have to fund it first before I can get a confirmation of opening of block a/c then book for interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
Aikchosen:
Hello NL,

I just received my admission letter to study at the University of Freiburg Germany.
What is the minimum amount that will be needed to fund this account for the acquisition of a German student visa?
when I arrive Germany, can I send some part of the money back home to refund my contributors?

Congrats..
1. Hope you are aware of the tuition fee for Freiburg (1500 Euros )?
2. Blocked account opening is done at the German Embassy or through Fintiba ( I don't know much about it yet)
3. 8000Euros, maybe a little bit more
4. No you won't be able to refund them. At least not immediately, cos you have a limit to the amount you can withdraw a month ( 720Euros I think )
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
Aikchosen:
Hello NL,

Congratulations! which dept?

There are step-by-step procedures to follow.
Just devote some couple of hours, get writing material and you will find answers to most of your questions few pages back.

The minimum amount is €8640 excluding the bank admin charges which will be blocked (frozen) and released at rate of €720/month on getting to Germany. Hence you can't wire the blocked lump sum back home.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
dalin01:

Congrats..
1. Hope you are aware of the tuition fee for Freiburg (1500 Euros )?
2. Blocked account opening is done at the German Embassy or through Fintiba ( I don't know much about it yet)
3. 8000Euros, maybe a little bit more
4. No you won't be able to refund them. At least not immediately, cos you have a limit to the amount you can withdraw a month ( 720Euros I think )

If he is pursuing M.Sc/M.A it is €650/semester
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
ninered:

Cool... After the application I was sent a mail that verification will take 5working days. Just want to know, what's next?
Planning to use Fintiba once admitted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
ninered:
Please who here is also using Fintiba for blocked account or am I the only one? undecided
No you're not the only one smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 10:47pm On May 31, 2017
ninered:

Thanks but abeg no vex... let me understand you clearly for Fintiba do I have to fund it first before I can get a confirmation of opening of block a/c then book for interview?
No you don't . They usual send confirmation of opening of blocked account the next day it's not usually up to 5 days if you uploaded all the documents required.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by artillery01: 10:51pm On May 31, 2017
hello house,thanks for ur support so far ...i got my admission to anhalt, proceeding to open blocked account, they request for a prepaid envelop from fedex,ups or dhl...please how much will it cost to get this envelop?
also statement of account to be submitted wt oda documents...dos that mean the account sud contain d sum of that 8040euros or just a functioning account, since i will only have to fund d bkocked account wen its created..
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goofyrhymes: 10:59pm On May 31, 2017
such a task should be considered and equal terms agreed by both parties
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aikchosen(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
DInkMan:

it's an exchange program btw University of Freiburg (Germany) and University of Strasbourg (France)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zinospot(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2017
GermanDreamer:
Those who used UPS in the past to send their documents to uni-assist or schools, how long did it take them to deliver at maximum delay?

4 Days max.
i have sent documents like 3 times so far in the last 3 months and the worst delivery time was 4 days.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:05am On Jun 01, 2017
DInkMan:

M.Sc. Is stated €1,500/Semester
Don't mislead people of this information. Univ of Mannheim, Freiburg stated it outright on their website
I stand to be quoted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Aikchosen:
Hello NL,

Remember say that area "Freiburg" Baden-Wutt na no go area for hustlers (€1500/semester) like you and even me sef.

1. Use the deutsch bank or fintiba, the links to opening are available in some recent pages.

2. Presently that I know for the present winter students, €8729 (equivalent to #3.2m in our own yeye Naira). Euros no dey smile near naira grin

3. I'm sorry, the Germans get brain. Once u hv funded your account (blocked) as a student u have a maximum withdrawal of €720/month which would be used to sort out ur living expenses for a particular month. Wisely enough if u can be very good at savings "like I was told" you wouldn't be spending more than half of that €720 and thaat also determines the kind of environment your are in Germany. I'm sorry u wouldn't be able to refund all those cash except you are going to be sending it after every month until u complete ur contributors and getting a student job could also aid u with paying back but not the amount wholly. My advice is fix a timing (12 months per say) to all ur contributors if they trust , u would be returning their money back monthly but remember it could also elapse that 12 months but once u re paying them back in the stipulated time they wouldn't hv any course to hold ur guarantors since u re paying back as u guys initially agreed. So, guy think am well ooooo b4 u go mk one person no go hold ur guarantors oooooo undecided.

Plenty terms and conditions dey attached to dx matter but the prayers be say make we prevail --- U go pay school fee, pay bills (rent, feeding) and also thinking on how to refund all ur contributors. If naa free tuition school now, e for dey reasonable. Guy reason am well ooooooo.

The German hustle is real ooooo.
N.B: I'm not in Germany but all this vital information was from what I got from SOURCES there (my padi's in Germany)
cheesy.

Salam

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2017
That is right....it is on their site. I also applied to Freiburg.

Olanrewaju92:

Don't mislead people of this information. Univ of Mannheim, Freiburg stated it outright on their website
I stand to be quoted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by finest0007(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2017
@Abbeynoni you've got a 3 day old mail bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

I stand to be quoted

Your source pls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Ebenosky:
That is right....it is on their site. I also applied to Freiburg.

I also applied to the school but the law was still in deliberation then. If dem admission come, na jump and pass.
#600k, e buy land 4 my area here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2017
DInkMan:

Your source pls?

Check uni mannheim website. I'm sure u got to Google search "latest information about schools in Baden-Wuttemburg state on introduction of tuition fee.
I bet that would gv answer to ur doubts.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lnzy: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
congrats to all the people that have gotten admission so far...God will do it for us too, but lemme ask ooh.. are dez admissions for the same winter semester that i just sent my documents last week to uni-assist for??

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Lnzy:
congrats to all the people that have gotten admission so far...God will do it for us too, but lemme ask ooh.. are dez admissions for the same winter semester that i just sent my documents last week to uni-assist for??

Sure, uni-assist is in collaboration with schools that uses them. They acknowledge the date u submitted to them. So, don't gv much worry.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
dalin01:
I want to ask something stupid sha,

Is it possible to cancel an appointment for Visa? will it affect my bookings for further appointments?

I want to cancel this appointment and use another school that the enrollment date is in Aug to to book, how possible is this??

Insults are allowed, but please as you do, try and answer the questions to the best of your knowledge..

Thanks
My dear I'll advise you not to cancel your current appointment. Just go ahead with your interview as you might not be lucky to get a better date.

All the best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Ermmm for those who wants to go through studienkolleg

Checkout Studienkolleg Heidelberg's website cause their​ entrance exam is conducted in German language only

I think their language requirements​ are B2/C1

They also have what the German entrance test look like smiley on their website. If it's something you can do, then start applying now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Negro1986:

Yes after the verification the account details will be opened and sent to you for you to go ahead and fund it, then proceed with your student interview date request by sending it along with your admission letter and passport page copy to the embassy for appointment date

Bro please what documents do i need when opening the Fintiba account?pls guide me through the process,i'm about to open one soon.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Freiburg stated €650 for MSc/MA/Second degree.

You might be the one misleading people!
Olanrewaju92:

I stand to be quoted

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Priwillo: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Jigba:
Ermmm for those who wants to go through studienkolleg

Checkout Studienkolleg Heidelberg's website cause their​ entrance exam is conducted in my German language only

I think their language requirements​ are B2/C1

They also have what the German entrance test look like smiley on their website. If it's something you can do, then start applying now
bro are you in germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Priwillo:
bro are you in germany
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.