Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909684 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
sshola:
University of Saarland just denied me this morning. God knows why. Inserted the message instantly sha grin

What course?
How did they reply your admission rejection mail? Via email or the portal?
I am yet to hear from them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
sshola:

Yeah thanks bro. I am not just ready for that ' uni azeez' wahala. You can't pay with ur card, u will looking for one mumu person or bank to help pay. Ain't got time for dawan. Na direct sure pass Still awaiting TUM and HAMBURG sha.
abi ooooooo. I just read it now that's it only bank transfer that will do the needful. Am thinking of doing it in Gtb or first bank plc. I know that they will charge me for it. Well hamburg too makes sense.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Please my people in the house please I want to make some enquiries on uniassist mode of payment in nigeria banks. What I mean is that is the bank going to do online transfer of 75 euros or what. Please help me out. I need your cogent reply.

Scroll back, someone said he wanna sell euro, u could buy from him as he sends to u and u transfer bargained equi to his nija acct.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Scroll back, someone said he wanna sell euro, u could buy from him as he sends to u and u transfer bargained equi to his nija acct.

you know say some people like long thing . wink wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
honourableseyi:

you know say some people like long thing . wink wink

Disadvantage of not reading from beginning.

Cos di thing na circular process.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
GermanDreamer:
bro i concur with you on that word MUMU person. that was how i contacted someone,credited the person's account.simply because he didnt get bank alert after 1hr and you know in some days,firstbank takes a whole day to notify you on alert of transactions.I even sent the mooron the screenshot of the text message and email alert of the transactions,still the mumu boy cancelled the order payment to uni-assist. it was around 9pm at Night the alert came in and i worried the guy to refund my money which i was lucky to get the refund b/c the mumu boy's friend was the one that referred me to the mumu.

Hahahahahahahah... Imagine that rubbish. I no ready to send money to anybody. I have been scammed on Canada thread by one Ramsol moniker guy like that Just because I couldn't pay beyond my limit
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
eMidas:

What course?
How did they reply your admission rejection mail? Via email or the portal?
I am yet to hear from them.

Email
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
GermanDreamer:
bro i concur with you on that word MUMU person. that was how i contacted someone,credited the person's account.simply because he didnt get bank alert after 1hr and you know in some days,firstbank takes a whole day to notify you on alert of transactions.I even sent the mooron the screenshot of the text message and email alert of the transactions,still the mumu boy cancelled the order payment to uni-assist. it was around 9pm at Night the alert came in and i worried the guy to refund my money which i was lucky to get the refund b/c the mumu boy's friend was the one that referred me to the mumu.

What's this all about? So when you guys keep calling people who meant to help "mumu" who will help you in subsequent times? Did you expect him to make the payment when he never received the payment from you? If he really wanted to run away with your money why did he send it back? Well, I think we need to watch how we talk to people who have willingly volunteered to help.

By the way, I've observed lately that the questions asked are too much that they can answer. Most questions asked have been answered over and over again. I'm not sure those guys in Deutschland are so jobless...they show up here just to help, let's not make a fool of the whole thing....before you ask, read through and be sure no one had similar issues....that's what makes us mature and academically sound...

Danke

14 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
GermanDreamer:

Haba why all these insults??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
SCAM Alert

I got this mail the other day
Dear applicant,

The admissions office has taken notice
that fake admission letters for the following programs are
currently in circulation:

Geowissenschaften
• Marine
Geosciences
• Materials
Chemistry and Mineralogy
These have been sent out by E-Mail. In
these fake admission letters applicants are prompted to
transfer an “acceptance fee” of 150€.
These E-Mails were not issued by the
University of Bremen. In case you have received such an
E-Mail we urge you to under no circumstances pay the
mentioned fee.
As of today (12.06.2017), no official
admission letters for the above named programs have been
issued.
In case of admission you will be sent
an E-Mail by the Sekretariat für Studierende International
with the official admission letter attached. Please make
sure the address mentioned on the official admission letter
is correct, and inform us of any changes in due course.
We want to apologize for any
inconveniences caused.
Kind regards,
Sekretariat für Studierende
International
University of Bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
GermanDreamer:

You guys may want to leave the thread for us.

Lemme get all the help I need before ur mouth abi ur smart phone make dis place deserted.

If I cross, u can now make here a play ground.

OK?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House,

Please can anyone tell me how long it takes the embassy to post the prepaid courier envelop for blocking account opening to Deutsche bank?

Thank you

Nne how far, any update?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veleta: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Thumbs up to everyone. HonourableSeyi,Uncle Jadax, Futurewise,Dolpaz Eke and others,you guys are doing a great job here honestly.While reading Leo's post,i found out he was denied visa cos he did Engineering as first cost and applied for B SC in Biology though he got admission,he was denied visa after interview but later got visa when he applied for M.Sc in related field.

My question is this,can someone be denied visa if you opt for a B.Sc that is not related to your first degree in school?
Also, must I wait for admission portal of a school to be open before I can submit my documents to uniassist?
Thanks for your input
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2017
sshola:

Hahahahahahahah... Imagine that rubbish. I no ready to send money to anybody. I have been scammed on Canada thread by one Ramsol moniker guy like that Just because I couldn't pay beyond my limit

Sincerely, this is an offside. In none of the previous pages I have read of scam here. I singlehandedly had made a friend(a lady) while funding here blocked account pay someone in Germany #1m before and everything went fine and other cases like that (don't lemme mention their monikers). Don't paint the image of people who are here to help as scams. It might hv happened on Canadian thread (fine) but I bet we read alphabets while in elementary school "please this German thread. Don't let others coming in to be scared of this abysmal opinion of urs (though transaction with an unknown one is a risk) but sorry I'm yet to point out a case until u re just saying it now or U wanna introduce it shaa, Haba dx Damn awkward. Please this is a public platform and as such if u wanna transact with people try and PM 1 or 2 old gurus in the haux first b4 u go on with it. U can't do it confidential and come out here and later say dx and dat has happened. Please respect the fact that one day while you are in Germany, u would be needing to change ur Euros to naira. When u say all this ABEG who go wan transact with anybody. ABEG mk una watch wetin una dey type oooooo. Beware of UR unruly epistle cos German thread is scam free except if U (I mean U) wanna introduce it.
Una problem na say Una no dey read previous pages when Una come shit 4 floor Una go dey find who to pack am.
I had known people from Canadian thread always running their mouth upandan posting the unnecessary posts that's why their pages moves faster than a light train and at the end of the day u see "6/100" TRV success. Please don't come and flood here with unreasonable and unwelcoming post as this German thread. We slowly and jejeli dey win d race.
Sallam.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:14am On Jun 14, 2017
veleta:
Thumbs up to everyone. HonourableSeyi,Uncle Jadax, Futurewise,Dolpaz Eke and others,you guys are doing a great job here honestly.While reading Leo's post,i found out he was denied visa cos he did Engineering as first cost and applied for B SC in Biology though he got admission,he was denied visa after interview but later got visa when he applied for M.Sc in related field.

My question is this,can someone be denied visa if you opt for a B.Sc that is not related to your first degree in school?
Also, must I wait for admission portal of a school to be open before I can submit my documents to uniassist?
Thanks for your input

1. No, embassy will not deny you because you opt to go for another Bsc course in different field. Just explain to them in clear terms why you are opting for another Bsc and that will settle it.

2. Yes , ofcourse because you will have to print the application after submission, signed and send with other certified documents. The only period you can apply in such case is, if you need VPD from uni-assist to apply to the school as the second phase of the application. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 4:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls I need a candid advise.
With this uni-assist wahala of not confirming my payment after 2 weeks I am thinking of applying to another school. Should I wait for uniassist or forget them? As the €90 I paid don enter voicemail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
No update yet... Thanks
Mrbigman1:

Nne how far, any update?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2017
sshola:

can you imagine what people can do. That's the reason why I don't like to be doing some transaction online with some nairalander. Some are good and also some are evil. I prefer to do it in the bank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2017
MabraO:
With this uni-assist wahala of not confirming my payment after 2 weeks I am thinking of applying to another school. Should I wait for uniassist or forget them? As the €90 I paid don enter voicemail

You shouldn't forget them. I told you to write them before via their contact page. If you login, you will see a contact menu by the left of your screen. Choose a subheading that is related to your question/complaint and write them through it. Take your time and understand the contact page.

They will eventually respond.

Forget those that are running their mouths. The best way to pay Uni-assist is to use a contact in Germany. One of us here paid for me and it was instantly. He told me when Uni-assist will confirm it and they did. He even mailed the payment receipt to me. Many of the people that talks anyhow will not come back to this forum when they travel.

Respekt gegenüber den Brüdern in Deutschland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
No update yet... Thanks

How many days now?

My own got delivered Monday.

Keep me updated lemme plan with dat.

Thans
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2017
MabraO:
ehhhh sorry. I don't know what to say again. Well what I will say is for you to contact them. Through their page. Call them if possible. I usually mail them if I want to ask some questions from them. And they usually respond to me. Please don't give up on them. Just do the needful.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2017
veleta:

Thanks for your input

From what I read last year, first, going for another BSc when u ve one already might raise a red flag. Why not hide dat u ve done one and go for another.

If u wanna go for another field in MSc, be ready to defend I in d visa interview cos u'd be asked question based on ur what u said u ve and what u re going to.

If u seem not to understand what u ve and what u re going for, it's another red flag.

Finally, visa interviews re always about Germany, the city u re going to, political setting, population, countries surrounding Germany, ur course of study and prospect.

Just study everything studiable cos dem no dey deny ppl wey come here visa. Unless u wan be scammer and scammee.

Wia is Chino and the rest of the guy dat left last winter?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
henriq2:

You shouldn't forget them. I told you to write them before via their contact page. If you login, you will see a contact menu by the left of your screen. Choose a subheading that is related to your question/complaint and write them through it. Take your time and understand the contact page.

They will eventually respond.

Forget those that are running their mouths. The best way to pay Uni-assist is to use a contact in Germany. One of us here paid for me and it was instantly. He told me when Uni-assist will confirm it and they did. He even mailed the payment receipt to me. Many of the people that talks anyhow will not come back to this forum when they travel.

Respekt gegenüber den Brüdern in Deutschland
what of the people that do the bank transfer too hmmmm. Well from the previous thread so far did bank transfer from nigeria bank. Either UBA or skye bank. And also it got delivered to uniassist on time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2017
honourableseyi:

1. No, embassy will not deny you because you opt to go for another Bsc course in different field. Just explain to them in clear terms why you are opting for another Bsc and that will settle it.

2. Yes , ofcourse because you will have to print the application after submission, signed and send with other certified documents. The only period you can apply in such case is, if you need VPD from uni-assist to apply to the school as the second phase of the application. Shalom

Oga abeg, clear me dis one.

My motivation letter, I go write another one?
If no, should I change the date and address from dat of the school to that of the consulate?

2. Dose one need health insurance before going for the interview abi na Dia dem go ask u to get one?
If I need, how many months?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Oga abeg, clear me dis one.

My motivation letter, I go write another one?
If no, should I change the date and address from dat of the school to that of the consulate?

2. Dose one need health insurance before going for the interview abi na Dia dem go ask u to get one?
If I need, how many months?

You don't need health insurance for interview. Motivation letter, if to be addressed to anyone, should be addressed to the consulate of course. I didn't address mine to anyone, but the message it carried was clear enough.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
what of the people that do the bank transfer too hmmmm. Well from the previous thread so far did bank transfer from nigeria bank. Either UBA or skye bank. And also it got delivered to uniassist on time.

I don't know what could have caused this delay for you but it's not because it was paid in Germany or whatever. Uni Assist can be funny at times but when they are normal, transactions from DE reflects faster than those from Naija.
I will also like to correct a notion that people seem to have that guys in Germany on this thread help others pay for Uni assist to convert their Euro to naira. Pleaaaaaaseee This is so wrong and misguided. Believe it or not, guys just want to help!! That's all. Their are various means of sending money home with rates better than WU sef, so people should refrain from spreading hateful stuffs. On this German thread, everyone just likes to help others. I know maybe few exceptions may abound, but if you honestly think the best way for me to send money home is by helping people pay 75 or 90 euros, hmmmm. On this thread, I've seen someone help people pay courier fees for their applications within Germany for FREE!!

I rest my case.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
It got there last Friday.... So let's say it's only 3 days now
Mrbigman1:

How many days now?

My own got delivered Monday.

Keep me updated lemme plan with dat.

Thans
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
On the application form : it stated where do you intend to stay in Germany?
What is to be answered there? Been that I have not gotten there to rent an apartment
In my opinion, I don't think adding a health insurance will matter... Since after the interview you will still be told to get one....
I think it's wise to get a 2 months insurance from mansard or mutual benefits.... To save time
What do you think?

@bigman when is your interview date?

jbonito:

You don't need health insurance for interview. Motivation letter, if to be addressed to anyone, should be addressed to the consulate of course. I didn't address mine to anyone, but the message it carried was clear enough.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2017
jbonito:

Cheers

Danke Mann
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2017
jbonito:

I don't know what could have caused this delay for you but it's not because it was paid in Germany or whatever. Uni Assist can be funny at times but when they are normal, transactions from DE reflects faster than those from Naija.
I will also like to correct a notion that people seem to have that guys in Germany on this thread help others pay for Uni assist to convert their Euro to naira. Pleaaaaaaseee This is so wrong and misguided. Believe it or not, guys just want to help!! That's all. Their are various means of sending money home with rates better than WU sef, so people should refrain from spreading hateful stuffs. On this German thread, everyone just likes to help others. I know maybe few exceptions may abound, but if you honestly think the best way for me to send money home is by helping people pay 75 or 90 euros, hmmmm. On this thread, I've seen someone help people pay courier fees for their applications within Germany for FREE!!

I rest my case.

Cheers.
nice reply here. You already make a point here. It is easy too for people living in germany to send the money to uniassist account. It is easy too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.