Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910058 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
On the application form : it stated where do you intend to stay in Germany?
What is to be answered there? Been that I have not gotten there to rent an apartment
In my opinion, I don't think adding a health insurance will matter... Since after the interview you will still be told to get one....
I think it's wise to get a 2 months insurance from mansard or mutual benefits.... To save time
What do you think?

@bigman when is your interview date?

You don't need to get any insurance for the interview.
Just chill. After your interview and if successful, you'll be told how many months travel insurance to come with for visa collection.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veleta: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2017
HonourableSeyi and Bigman.I am very grateful for your time. Have a blessed day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
On the application form : it stated where do you intend to stay in Germany?
What is to be answered there? Been that I have not gotten there to rent an apartment
In my opinion, I don't think adding a health insurance will matter... Since after the interview you will still be told to get one....
I think it's wise to get a 2 months insurance from mansard or mutual benefits.... To save time
What do you think?

You should fill in the address and city of your school but don't pick a type of apartment since you don't know what you will end up renting. But the address should be that of where you school is located. Why do you think it takes time to get health insurance when your visa is approved?? It's something you will get done in few hours. By the way, if you get an health insurance now, it would probably be almost expired by the time your Visa is approved. It's just travel insurance and it cost less than 20k, prepare for it but don't go around buying what is not needed yet.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
nice reply here. You already make a point here. It is easy too for people living in germany to send the money to uniassist account. It is easy too.

Of course they make the transfer, but if Uni assist decides to go mad and not confirm it quickly, that's not the fault of the person that makes transfer on your behalf. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
GermanDreamer:
bro i concur with you on that word MUMU person. that was how i contacted someone,credited the person's account.simply because he didnt get bank alert after 1hr and you know in some days,firstbank takes a whole day to notify you on alert of transactions.I even sent the mooron the screenshot of the text message and email alert of the transactions,still the mumu boy cancelled the order payment to uni-assist. it was around 9pm at Night the alert came in and i worried the guy to refund my money which i was lucky to get the refund b/c the mumu boy's friend was the one that referred me to the mumu.

Hello Everyone

I'm the person he is referring as the mumu boys friend. Now let me clear this Guy once and for all.

This same guy that I referred him to had helped transfer 90€ for me some days before that, this same guy had helped dozens of people transfer money to uni-assist.

Now the question is why didn't the transaction work for him?

You see this guy as you can sense how bitter he is from inside. I'm telling you that's how he carries bitterness everywhere.

And there's a saying that ... whatever way you think and feel inside of you, that is what you will always experience in your life.

If you feel happy you will always experience happiness in real life. If you feel bitterness in you, you will always experience bitterness in your life.

As you all can see from his bitter comment.....everyone is throwing bitterness back to him.

Please you guys should ignore him and look for someone in Germany to help you make the transfer because it's the best way.

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OnePunchMan: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Anyone that needs to send naira home and dump euro in my db Konto should contact me...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Hafeetech:

Hello Everyone

I'm the person he is referring as the mumu boys friend. Now let me clear this Guy once and for all.

This same guy that I referred him to had helped transfer 90€ for me some days before that, this same guy had helped dozens of people transfer money to uni-assist.

You see this guy as you can sense how bitter he is from inside. I'm telling you that's how he carries bitterness everywhere.

And there's a saying that ... whatever way you think and feel inside of you, that is what you will always experience in your life.

If you feel happy you will always experience happiness in real life. If you feel bitterness in you, you will always experience bitterness in your life.

As you all can see from his bitter comment.....everyone is throwing bitterness back to him.

Please you guys should ignore him and look for someone in Germany to help you make the transfer because it's the best way.

Thank you

I'm glad we've got this cleared up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank you, I appreciate...
Bless you
hadassaheke:

You don't need to get any insurance for the interview.
Just chill. After your interview and if successful, you'll be told how many months travel insurance to come with for visa collection.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Oh thanks, I appreciate this.
I will fill in the address of my school then (for where do you intend to stay in Germany)

Another question there is...
1.(How will you be accommodated)

2. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany?

Thanks to help me in this..
God bless your hardwork
jbonito:

You should fill in the address and city of your school but don't pick a type of apartment since you don't know what you will end up renting. But the address should be that of where you school is located. Why do you think it takes time to get health insurance when your visa is approved?? It's something you will get done in few hours. By the way, if you get an health insurance now, it would probably be almost expired by the time your Visa is approved. It's just travel insurance and it cost less than 20k, prepare for it but don't go around buying what is not needed yet.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2017
henriq2:

You shouldn't forget them. I told you to write them before via their contact page. If you login, you will see a contact menu by the left of your screen. Choose a subheading that is related to your question/complaint and write them through it. Take your time and understand the contact page.

They will eventually respond.

Forget those that are running their mouths. The best way to pay Uni-assist is to use a contact in Germany. One of us here paid for me and it was instantly. He told me when Uni-assist will confirm it and they did. He even mailed the payment receipt to me. Many of the people that talks anyhow will not come back to this forum when they travel.

Respekt gegenüber den Brüdern in Deutschland

The thing tire me oh.
I ve sent them a mail hoping to hear something positive from them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
jbonito:

Of course they make the transfer, but if Uni assist decides to go mad and not confirm it quickly, that's not the fault of the person that makes transfer on your behalf. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Cheers
hmmmmm can you imagine.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Hafeetech:

Hello Everyone

Thank you
well sorry about that. Well that's how life is. If you sow good you will reap good. Likewise if someone sow bad too will reap bad. What I will always be emphasizing here's that it is always good to do good.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joshuaarmani2: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
MabraO:
Pls I need a candid advise.
With this uni-assist wahala of not confirming my payment after 2 weeks I am thinking of applying to another school. Should I wait for uniassist or forget them? As the €90 I paid don enter voicemail

On your Uni-assist account has your payment status changed from "no" to "yes"?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

From what I read last year, first, going for another BSc when u ve one already might raise a red flag. Why not hide dat u ve done one and go for another.

If u wanna go for another field in MSc, be ready to defend I in d visa interview cos u'd be asked question based on ur what u said u ve and what u re going to.

If u seem not to understand what u ve and what u re going for, it's another red flag.

Finally, visa interviews re always about Germany, the city u re going to, political setting, population, countries surrounding Germany, ur course of study and prospect.

Just study everything studiable cos dem no dey deny ppl wey come here visa. Unless u wan be scammer and scammee.

Wia is Chino and the rest of the guy dat left last winter?

No, not true. Hiding it is not the best because he will need a lot of lies to cover up for the gap the "hiding" will create. There is nothing against having Bsc and want to go for another Bsc. It is neither red nor green light. He needs to work on his interview instead of worrying about second Bsc issue. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Oga abeg, clear me dis one.

My motivation letter, I go write another one?
If no, should I change the date and address from dat of the school to that of the consulate?

2. Dose one need health insurance before going for the interview abi na Dia dem go ask u to get one?
If I need, how many months?

1. Yes, you will write another one but not totally different from the one you used for school application. You need another one because, the letter should tend towards getting a visa while the other is about getting an admission. The tone and pattern will surely be different a little bit. Just do some modification to the one you used for your application and address it to the consulate.

2. You don't need to worry about insurance for now because it is not yet time. When your visa app. is successful, embassy will ask you to come with one, they will also state the number of month you need to come with and your travel date. Once you see such mail from the embassy after your visa interview, it means your visa has been approved . This is generally called "AM" mail. Shalom

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
MabraO:
Pls I need a candid advise.
With this uni-assist wahala of not confirming my payment after 2 weeks I am thinking of applying to another school. Should I wait for uniassist or forget them? As the €90 I paid don enter voicemail

How did you make this payment ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please answer me this below as per the visa application form

2. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany?
honourableseyi:

How did you make this payment ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Goodday all the good minds of this group.
Please for all the gurus that attended Goethe in Lagos, do you know this man AJAYI PETER OKUNLADE?
If you know him and probably have his contact (email or phone number), Kindly contact me.

Thank you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
I do not know if it's my system thats giving me issues or its the german website, i have been trying to download the application form, but i just keep getting an error message on my adobe, please did/does anyone have the same problem?

If you have the link to the application which opens, please do good to send it.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
I just received a mail that an account has been open for me.
Thanking God. #thankGod
Mrbigman1:

How many days now?

My own got delivered Monday.

Keep me updated lemme plan with dat.

Thans

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
Oh thanks, I appreciate this.
I will fill in the address of my school then (for where do you intend to stay in Germany)

Thanks to help me in this..
God bless your hardwork

1. Can you list the options given for that? I've forgotten now

2, Yes. And list Nigeria.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joshuaarmani2: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
I've just received a confirmation mail from uni-assist for my online application and my payment. But they indicated online that they received one application form and the application form of the school I applied to.
No mention was made of other documents and I'm sure I attached them all.
Please is this normal?
Opinion please.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
arieshybrid:
I do not know if it's my system thats giving me issues or its the german website, i have been trying to download the application form, but i just keep getting an error message on my adobe, please did/does anyone have the same problem?

Thank you.
I understand you here vividly. Well trully it is not working. Infact I won't lie to you after you have click on print dowload link, it will just download 4kb file but it won't open. Don't know what's wrong. One will just have to clear him/herself when there's paper submission of the documents through courier service. Including the application form too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
honourableseyi:

1. Yes, you will write another one but not totally different from the one you used for school application. You need another one because, the letter should tend towards getting a visa while the other is about getting an admission. The tone and pattern will surely be different a little bit. Just do some modification to the one you used for your application and address it to the consulate.

2. You don't need to worry about insurance for now because it is not yet time. When your visa app. is successful, embassy will ask you to come with one, they will also state the number of month you need to come with and your travel date. Once you see such mail from the embassy after your visa interview, it means your visa has been approved . This is generally called "AM" mail. Shalom

Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
I just received a mail that an account has been open for me.
Thanking God. #thankGod

Congratulations.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
arieshybrid:

Thank you.

http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I understand you here vividly. Well trully it is not working. Infact I won't lie to you after you have click on print dowload link, it will just download 4kb file but it won't open. Don't know what's wrong. One will just have to clear him/herself when there's paper submission of the documents through courier service. Including the application form too.

Lol. U sure of what u re saying bro?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello gurus in the house
I received email from university of Bayreuth for schedule of interview. Who has received such type of email and what do they ask?
I need help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
joshuaarmani2:
I've just received a confirmation mail from uni-assist for my online application and my payment. But they indicated online that they received one application form and the application form of the school I applied to.
No mention was made of other documents and I'm sure I attached them all.
Please is this normal?
Opinion please.
Thanks and God bless.
Ya, they'll inform you if your docs are incomplete else relax and wait for their evaluation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Lol. U sure of what u re saying bro?
am not talking about visa application. Am talking about a link displayed on the uniassist portal. It displayed "print application" on their portal. But still when you download the file, it download 4kb files. Can you explain more of it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
uchevolata:
Please answer me this below as per the visa application form

1. Pick the first option which is single room.

2. Pick YES, and write NIGERIA where there is "if so , where"

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.