Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910020 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Ayblaize:

Aii Bro.. .cool.. God help us.. .i wanna study Bsc comp in Germany.. Now I don't even know the application process and how to get university choices..i Know Lotta people here will tell me to go to previous pages.. But I have been searching for days and time is going.. I'm sure many new people here like me are facing this

Start by visiting daad.de, enter your study criteria and search for schools that meet your needs. You then proceed to the scool's site to read up application procedure.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2017
GermanDreamer:
i understand you bro? did you use Nipost in sending your documents? if yes, it would take time to hear from uni-assist.once they received it, it would take like 5-7days to notify you in some case of peak period

who else applied via uni-assist late Month of May and have not received pre.check of application notification after confirming receipt of payment & documents?
I have not received pre check of application notification, but payment and documents have been confirmed by Uniassist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2017
kag1:
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone recently gone for their interview?
Kindly update us about happenings at the embassy.

PLEASE THOSE THAT HAVE DONE THEIR INTERVIEW THIS MONTH SHOULD KINDLY UPDATE US ON THE LATEST, THANK YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazykid02(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
guy I've replied you check ya mail...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Made123:
Thanks bro, I'm grateful. I think I was the one complicating issues for myself. I was opening the link on another page,that why it didn't change.

You're welcome. I'm a female not a bro. Glad it is sorted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Raemond:

Start by visiting daad.de, enter your study criteria and search for schools that meet your needs. You then proceed to the scool's site to read up application procedure.
nice reply from here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Stheelooo:

You're welcome. I'm a female not a bro. Glad it is sorted
Lol.. noted.
I have completed the whole process. I was told my documents will be verified and once it's done, I will get a feedback from fantiba via mail. Thanks once again. Never knew we also had female gurus in the house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ayblaize:

Aii Bro.. .cool.. God help us.. .i wanna study Bsc comp in Germany.. Now I don't even know the application process and how to get university choices..i Know Lotta people here will tell me to go to previous pages.. But I have been searching for days and time is going.. I'm sure many new people here like me are facing this
please do note 99% schools in
germany that offers bsc in computer
science are taught fully in
deutsch,meaning u must have attain
atleast c1 to be to cope with ur
studies in germany ,if u still
intrested in studying the course,you
can as well go through student
college.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayblaize(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good Day house , my status just changed to application incomplete, have not gotten any mail from Uniassist. Any need for panic
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ayblaize:

Bro thanks for replying.. ..cant I go to Germany and do some prep Lang classes in the same uni I was admitted ?
no,you must at least attained B1 certificate from goethe instistute to proceed futher
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayblaize(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
sawhite:
no,you must at least attained B1 certificate from goethe instistute to proceed futher
OK Bro.. ..the duration for the Lang courses at goethe takes like how many months ....and can I still get admission thus year and do the Lang courses this year?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ayblaize:

OK Bro.. ..the duration for the Lang courses at goethe takes like how many months ....and can I still get admission thus year and do the Lang courses this year?
first how big is ur pocket?financial wise before i comment futher i may have a better package for you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayblaize(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nicolea: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
No need to panic, write them to know what was missing and send it to them. But put in mind the deadline for the application. Because if it's past application deadline,
i doubt u can hand in anything but write them first.
zizytd:
Good Day house , my status just changed to application incomplete, have not gotten any mail from Uniassist. Any need for panic
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good day house,

Please how does this form A stuff for funding work?

Please those that have funded lately using form A should kindly shed more light on it. What documents did you submit to the bank?

Abeg make una answer me ejooor, biko.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Renewable0216: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
glucklichewelt:
Good day house,

Please those that have funded lately using form A should kindly shed more light on it. What documents did you submit to the bank?

Thank you.

I guess I'm in similar shoes with you but my questions are more...

Let me start by greeting the house and everyone that has sustained the tempo on this thread. Thumbs up folks!

I was once quite active on this thread but sadly after the schools I wanted failed to give me admission, I changed focus to another country.

Like the prodigal Son I'm back and good news is: FAU Erlangen gave me admits for the course of my choice.

So, forgive my rustiness, I'd love to be brought up to speed with recent happenings as regards schooling in Deutscheland .

My list of questions:

1. For FormA, what Bank offers the best rate and how much is the total needed in naira? (Used to be 1.8mil at the time I was here but I know it's almost double now)

2. Since I'm still in Nigeria atm, what viable skills can I quickly pick up that might help one get a good side hustle to provide fund for the 2nd year? I've picked up my German studies again but outside the Language, what else can I quickly learn?

3. In the light of the 2nd year funding, is it totally possible that I get ALL the money during my 1st year? Is it realistic to believe that you can garner all the funds for the second year during 1st year side hustle? What options are available in case my studies get so intensive and I can't do a any hustle?

4. Are there any tony jobs one can get as a student? I mean, like an averagely good part time good job( not necessarily the high profile ones)? If programming, what language? Is there any hot cake IT job that I can quickly pick up the skills even before leaving Nigeria?

5. I'm an Engineer/ IT personnel with some years of experience, what are the prospects after completion of MSc?
What is required for securing PR? How long do you have to stay after studies? What amount do you need in your account? Must you get a job in your field and what's the possibility of that?

6. I'm yet to get my offer letter and sadly the Lady to send it won't be available till July but in the interim what can I do to fast track the Visa process? I learnt on the thread that Finitiba accounts are easier and faster ( Hope that is correct), what do I need to open one? 'm guessing I'd need the admission letter but who says I'm not wrong...
Generally, what's the next step to take after getting the admission letter?

Sorry about my lengthy questions and my seeming laziness, I I don't think I am.
I intend to still crawl pages of this thread but would love a head-start to fast-track the process.

My people say you don't miss your route when you ask around for directions...Abeg show some love.

Thanks guys!
Vielen Danke'

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nicolea:
No need to panic, write them to know what was missing and send it to them. But put in mind the deadline for the application. Because if it's past application deadline,
i doubt u can hand in anything but write them first.
Sent a mail problem with transcripts, said all pages weren't properly certified
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jornie(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
glucklichewelt:
Good day house,

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
zizytd:

Sent a mail problem with transcripts, said all pages weren't properly certified
please what day did your documents get to uni-assist not the day you were sent receipt of document notification.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
sawhite:
well it depends on your school deadline and if i may ask which school and what course

Its about 6 schools.... but their deadlines is for July 15...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Renewable0216:

I guess I'm in similar shoes with you but my questions are more...

Let me start by greeting the house and everyone that has sustained the tempo on this thread. Thumbs up folks!

I was once quite active on this thread but sadly after the schools I wanted failed to give me admission, I changed focus to another country.

Like the prodigal Son I'm back and good news is: FAU Erlangen gave me admits for the course of my choice.

So, forgive my rustiness, I'd love to be brought up to speed with recent happenings as regards schooling in Deutscheland .

My list of questions:

1. For FormA, what Bank offers the best rate and how much is the total needed in naira? (Used to be 1.8mil at the time I was here but I know it's almost double now)

2. Since I'm still in Nigeria atm, what viable skills can I quickly pick up that might help one get a good side hustle to provide fund for the 2nd year? I've picked up my German studies again but outside the Language, what else can I quickly learn?

3. In the light of the 2nd year funding, is it totally possible that I get ALL the money during my 1st year? Is it realistic to believe that you can garner all the funds for the second year during 1st year side hustle? What options are available in case my studies get so intensive and I can't do a any hustle?

4. Are there any tony jobs one can get as a student? I mean, like an averagely good part time good job( not necessarily the high profile ones)? If programming, what language? Is there any hot cake IT job that I can quickly pick up the skills even before leaving Nigeria?

5. I'm an Engineer/ IT personnel with some years of experience, what are the prospects after completion of MSc?
What is required for securing PR? How long do you have to stay after studies? What amount do you need in your account? Must you get a job in your field and what's the possibility of that?

6. I'm yet to get my offer letter and sadly the Lady to send it won't be available till July but in the interim what can I do to fast track the Visa process? I learnt on the thread that Finitiba accounts are easier and faster ( Hope that is correct), what do I need to open one? 'm guessing I'd need the admission letter but who says I'm not wrong...
Generally, what's the next step to take after getting the admission letter?

Sorry about my lengthy questions and my seeming laziness, I I don't think I am.
I intend to still crawl pages of this thread but would love a head-start to fast-track the process.

My people say you don't miss your route when you ask around for directions...Abeg show some love.

Thanks guys!
Vielen Danke'
hallelujah congrats ooo. All the best oo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by massaben: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello Gurus.
A friend of mine attended visa interview recently using the foreign sponsorship approach. Unfortunately she didn't have the formal obligation document . She only had a letter form her sponsor in Germany (I believe she did not know the right process initially). After the interview the embassy called and told her to submit the formal obligation before visa will be issued. Currently her sponsor is trying to get the formal obligation in Germany but has some few hitches securing the documents. Infact her first appointment with the Aliens office in Germany did not go well. I reckon it will take some time for the sponsor to secure the formal obligation.

My question - Can she revert to blocked account? and inform the embassy about the hitches with securing a formal obligation?
or she should just stick to the formation obligation and wait for her sponsor?

We will appreciate your advise. Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
GermanDreamer:
please what day did your documents get to uni-assist not the day you were sent receipt of document notification.

22nd may
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please oh, TUM hasn't called me for Skype interview. Is this normal or should start thinking
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
sshola:
Please oh, TUM hasn't called me for Skype interview. Is this normal or should start thinking
For what program?
Have you checked your status? Did it say you met the academic requirement?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
paulbets:

For what program?
Have you checked your status? Did it say you met the academic requirement?
.Mathematics in operations research I was only told a rovum by is not OK and I sent another one
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
sshola:

.Mathematics in operations research I was only told a rovum by is not OK and I sent another one
Okay have you checked your status to see if the change have been effected?
I think sometimes they may skip the skype and admit directly based only on gpa and motivation letter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
paulbets:

Okay have you checked your status to see if the change have been effected?
I think sometimes they may skip the skype and admit directly based only on gpa and motivation letter

God bless u bro, at least for having my time. I am still very hopeful sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.