Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910107 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
boboro1:

I just discovered that the family union visa is not for spouse alone or parents but for close family relative

[German visa to join a relative or partner in Germany | Visas & Permits | Expatica Germany] is good,have a look at it! http://www.expatica.com/de/visas-and-permits/German-visa-to-join-a-relative-or-spouse-in-Germany_108796.html

I went through the site and they only explained how children and spouses can join their relative in Germany which is in my opinion true sad

You can only visit but long term visa?? No

Do you actually know that it's hard for someone who's over 16 to get family reunion visa to join his/ her parent who's living in Germany??

http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html

Even on the German consulate website in Nigeria. It's also stated there smiley

Children joining parents or parents joining their child who lives there.

If my dad's younger brothers can get family reunion visa they would have been here even before I came

If you are successful with it, good for you wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
jay123000:

Ohhhh you were notified, I've not yet seen any notification despite submitting my documents as early as May, they didn't even acknowledged receiving my posted documents unlike other skools I applied to...Economics and business adminstration....

I guess that's there modus operandi...I'm currently waiting for letter from international office. I'm sure they will contact us soonest by His grace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dude04:

Still waiting for a reply cry

Presently in Bremen....the smallest state in Germany.
Whats your question
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
abbeylian:
Hello everyone, pls is anyone here using the sponsorship declaration letter for their Visa processing, because it seems almost everybody are only talking about 8640euro route. Pls I need to know how long it takes to process the sopnsorship declaration letter in the alien office and time taken to send it down to Nigeria...
Urgent replies would be appreciated
Good morning

Your sponsor here can get that letter within one hour from the auslandebehorde depending on the city..from stuttgart to berlin to bremen it takes averagely 45 minute to get it if your document is complete.Have been to those cities with people to get it.If yout contact here meet the requirements and willing to get it its not difficult at all.No account balance is needed to get it just 3 month payslip and admission letter.

They have it on there system already, they just evaluate payslip and admission letter then typed it into there system thats all...after that they print it and give it to ur contact here...with dhl maximum three working days to naija...tell your contact here to scan it to u first before sending...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
sawhite:
please do note 99% schools in
germany that offers bsc in computer
science are taught fully in
deutsch,meaning u must have attain
atleast c1 to be to cope with ur
studies in germany ,if u still
intrested in studying the course,you
can as well go through student
college.

Very wrong information...There many computer science course in English here without german knowledge or certificate needed to apply

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Your sponsor here can get that letter within one hour from the auslandebehorde depending on the city..from stuttgart to berlin to bremen it takes averagely 45 minute to get it if your document is complete.Have been to those cities with people to get it.If yout contact here meet the requirements and willing to get it its not difficult at all.No account balance is needed to get it just 3 month payslip and admission letter.

They have it on there system already, they just evaluate payslip and admission letter then typed it into there system thats all...after that they print it and give it to ur contact here...with dhl maximum three working days to naija...tell your contact here to scan it to u first before sending...

Seems strange ooo, my uncle Said he has submitted everything thing asked of him, and he was told that he would be mailed to come collect it If it's ready, something around a week or two.. Chaiii, I don't know what to think again
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ayblaize:

OK Bro.. ..the duration for the Lang courses at goethe takes like how many months ....and can I still get admission thus year and do the Lang courses this year?

Their are many English language program in Computer science here and you dont need any german language certificate to apply..wise up
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
abbeylian:

Seems strange ooo, my uncle Said he has submitted everything thing asked of him, and he was told that he would be mailed to come collect it If it's ready, something around a week or two.. Chaiii, I don't know what to think again

Honestly I doubt it..Do you sent him all your document and which city is your uncle?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Very wrong information...There many computer science course in English here without german knowledge or certificate needed to apply
please can you name 5 schools that offers pure bsc computer science not the relative that is 100% in english
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Honestly I doubt it..Do you sent him all your document and which city is your uncle?
I sent all required documents, although he asked me to send the name of the school again, that it's requested by the authorities which i did on Monday.
I think he's around the Dortmund area, I'm not too sure about that.
He said he's applying at the home office Bürgerbüro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
sawhite:
please can you name 5 schools that offers pure computer science not the relative in and that is 100% in english

The name might not be pure comouter science as its a common thing in germany but the program curriculum depicts such.

Have you seen any school offering pure " accounting" or "marketing" as we them in nigeria? Capital No.

My point is there are courses related to computer science and they are in pure english without german language certificate. E.g Computer and Information Science (MSc) • University of Konstanz • Konstanz and for Bsc
Computer Science (CTS) • University of Applied Sciences Ulm • Ulm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
donkafor:
Google AOK or other health insurance providers listed on TUM website. Visit their site and contact via email. They will do the needful.. Am still waiting for TUM to give me admission oooo

#WINTER_IS_COMING

Do i have to attach Health insurance card to my documents for TUM? i though its something I will have to submit during enrollment??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

The name might not be pure comouter science as its a common thing in germany but the program curriculum depicts such.

Have you seen any school offering pure " accounting" or "marketing" as we them in nigeria? Capital No.

My point is there are courses related to computer science and they are in pure english without german language certificate. E.g Computer and Information Science (MSc) • University of Konstanz • Konstanz.

bro,off course i can 20 schools offering bsc of computer related course,even in rhine waal,HAW and so many other schools of offers those computer related courses 100% in english but the guy said he want to study computer science he never mentioned the related courses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by syntuns(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Whats your question

Got admitted to Bremen this winter too bro, I Don send u pm already.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
You don't need to attach it. It's for enrollment for already admitted candidates. Can't reply your pm..
safer23:

Do i have to attach Health insurance card to my documents for TUM? i though its something I will have to submit during enrollment??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
syntuns:

Got admitted to Bremen this winter too bro, I Don send u pm already.

Ok.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
sawhite:
bro,off course i can 20 schools offering bsc of computer related course,even in rhine waal,HAW and so many other schools of offers those computer related courses 100% in english but the guy said he want to study computer science he never mentioned the related courses.

Alright bro.Now I understand your point...most people dont know how the system are run here..thats why people need to inform them that its mostly related course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezer20(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
mekuscato:
Urgent help.....
please can I be able to apply for Msc mathematics with my Bed Mathematics in any German university?

Yes Bro, you sure can. Some schools will reject you, others will admit you. I am talking about the best in Germany. But it all depends on you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekuscato: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
ezer20:

Yes Bro, you sure can. Some schools will reject you, others will admit you. I am talking about the best in Germany. But it all depends on you.
please can you give me the names of schools that can accept me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
ezer20:

Yes oooo. I love this answer. TRUE TALK
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayblaize(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Their are many English language program in Computer science here and you dont need any german language certificate to apply..wise up
Wow.. Are you for real bro? ??....pls temmme more..

But I was told that I'll have to submit TOEFL /IELTS certificate .
one year university transcript and Tuition is not free sad cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekuscato: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Instructor001:

Yes oooo. I love this answer. TRUE TALK
please I need to know the schools that can accept me so that I will start applying without wasting my time in other schools
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Reddev: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello guys, please is there anyone who has been admitted to Kiel University recently?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
mekuscato:

please I need to know the schools that can accept me so that I will start applying without wasting my time in other schools

Oga, u dnt need to limit ur chances, Wetin reject dis person fit collect u.
Just give dem everything dey need and pull a sensational motivation letter and wait on God.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ayblaize:

Wow.. Are you for real bro? ??....pls temmme more..

But I was told that I'll have to submit TOEFL /IELTS certificate .
one year university transcript and Tuition is not free sad cry

They are free...but those result are truly needed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
futurewise11:

They are free...but those result are truly needed
ulm is in baden wurttemberg so it requires 1500€.
Ayblaise do some self research bro... you're new to the thread. considering this winter maybe too hasty gather your documents.. shortlist schools and know there requirements. the aforementioned aren't things anyone is going to do for you. along the way guiding tips maybe rendered by the good people on here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2017
pitapromiz:
ulm is in baden wurttemberg so it requires 1500€.
Ayblaise do some self research bro... you're new to the thread. considering this winter maybe too hasty gather your documents.. shlortlist schools and know there requirements. the aforementioned aren't things anyone is going to do for you. along the way guiding tips maybe rendered by the good people on here.

I'm fully aware of ulm location and its a common knowledge that school within BW charges €1500 per semester.

My point is their are govt funded university runing the program free of charge ofcourse outside BW.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SpencerM(m): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2017
How do i go about d german visa for studyin for a masters program..v gone tru d part 1&2 of ds thread
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekuscato: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Oga, u dnt need to limit ur chances, Wetin reject dis person fit collect u.
Just give dem everything dey need and pull a sensational motivation letter and wait on God.

thanks very much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dude04(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2017
futurewise11:

Whats your question
Kul am currently in Finland and am planning a trip to bremen in august. av sent u a pm. Got admission to study marine geoscience. plz respond to my pm ASAP. Danke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.