Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (918965 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:

Thank you so much sisi, I really appreciate...
We will all conquer

Congrats bro.

Ur own go be open door for the rest of us.

I dnt get what u talked about the passport thing? U said it should be white background?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Litolysis:
Greetings Nairalanders!
I'm new here, my situation is kind of complicated but from the few things I've read here there are kind hearted and good people.... My case is that I have gotten admission in FH Aachen. I need to open blocked account, my international passport is not presently with me as already applied for Canada visitors visa before my admission letter came meanwhile I have scanned copy of my data page. My question and worry is if they can accept to open the blocked account with my scanned copy. I wish to have good advice thanks

Yeah, I guess u need to take a selfie with ur passport to for verification.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by specialmati(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
pitapromiz:
you dint fill your stuff well. 720€ per month. i guess that was where you made the error. contact them
can i change it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:

Thank you so much sisi, I really appreciate...
We will all conquer

What kinda prepayed courier envelop did u use?

And how much?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by specialmati(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day my e-family, just concluded my student visa interview this morning and the questions are :
What course are you going to study ?
Bsc or master ?
why the course ?
why Germany?
Which other countries did you search ?
How did you apply??
How much did you pay for the application fee (Uniassist)?
What do u know about Germany?
What do u know about the city ur going to?
who is the German president?
who is the chancellor?
How many semesters are there in ur program?
Course modules from ist to last semester?
The duration of the program?
When is the program starting?
Neighbouring countries?
What are your plans after studies ?
Means of substinence?
How did you pay for blocked account?
How much did you pay?
Which bank did you use?
Who is sponsoring you?
Parents occupation?
My own occupation?
These are all I can remember for now, if I remember other ones then I will come and modify it again, meanwhile do not be startled by the behaviour of the white man at the gate(Paul) or so?... He is another thing, just keep ur composure no matter how he shouts at you. The man embrasses people easily but don't argue with him , follow his instructions and be focused coz everything is in d hand of God. Another thing is passport background is white and according to specifications. I had to retake another passport and submitted after my interview coz the one I had with me was rejected by them... My passport was returned to me but my original documents are still with them, they will mail it back to me with prepaid courier envelop that I submitted.... I really need prayers now for a positive outcome , thank u guys and I wish the next winter guys success oo.....

pls did you answer all this question corretly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Conqs4luv: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
SleekAB:
Good afternoon peeps! A beautiful day isn't it?

I applied for an interview on Wednesday, just got a reply from the consulate. I've been scheduled for August 10th. Anybody else scheduled for that date? I'd like to hook up.

I'd like to say a big thank you to EVERYONE who's posted here trying to help others get sorted. I certainly learnt plenty. Special thanks to all who responded to my specific queries, really appreciate. Now I've got to go study the application process critically and note all I must do.

However, dem say who dey ask road nor dey lost. So I'll appreciate helpful tips/hints from everyone who's gone beyond or is familiar with this stage.

To be over prepared is not a crime, abi?

Thanks y'all! #Expectant

Nice one! I applied on Wednesday too and was given 17th of August by 7:00am�! Wish us all the very best of luck bro.

Do you know the documents we're supposed to take with us on the interview day?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day my e-family, just concluded my student visa interview this morning and the questions are :
Bsc or master ?
why the course ?
why Germany?
How did you apply??
who is the chancellor?
Neighbouring countries?
Means of substinence?
How much did you pay?
Which bank did you use?
Who is sponsoring you?
Parents occupation?
My own occupation?
These are all I can remember for now, if I remember other ones then I will come and modify it again, meanwhile do not be startled by the behaviour of the white man at the gate(Paul) or so?... He is another thing, just keep ur composure no matter how he shouts at you. The man embrasses people easily but don't argue with him , follow his instructions and be focused coz everything is in d hand of God. Another thing is passport background is white and according to specifications. I had to retake another passport and submitted after my interview coz the one I had with me was rejected by them... My passport was returned to me but my original documents are still with them, they will mail it back to me with prepaid courier envelop that I submitted.... I really need prayers now for a positive outcome , thank u guys and I wish the next winter guys success oo.....

Waoh great news, which you all the best. Please are you going for bsc or Masters, if bsc what course and we're you given any written test to solve?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Made123:
Same here, I used study applicant visa and I wasn't asked to provide admission letter. Please gurus in the house should kindly help out with the right option so it wouldn't create any issues ahead.... interview, pay outs

Thanks

Brother I used the student visa option but I wasn't asked to upload admission letter too, I was only asked the name of the school that I'm going to... The 5 verification documents/questions doesn't include admission letter. Just ur passport data page, a pic of you holding up ur passport, and some other questions like the tax details etc

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Conqs4luv: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:
Bsc or master ?
why the course ?
why Germany?
How did you apply??
who is the chancellor?
Neighbouring countries?
Means of substinence?
How much did you pay?
Which bank did you use?
Who is sponsoring you?
Parents occupation?
My own occupation?

Wow! Sutcha lengthy stuff..that will be a read hot sit man! Wish you a successful outcome!

But like how many days does it normally take before the Visa is granted? Any idea?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
abbeylian:

Brother I used the student visa option but I wasn't asked to upload admission letter too, I was only asked the name of the school that I'm going to... The 5 verification documents/questions doesn't include admission letter. Just ur passport data page, a pic of you holding up ur passport, and some other questions like the tax details etc
Alright bro.. Thanks
I think both are still on the right track provided one gets the fintiba Blocked account details. Success ahead man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by President99: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evening gurus in the house!
Who applied or got offer for "MSc: Computational Mechanics or Environnental Engineering" at Technical University Munich?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Litolysis(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Greetings nairalanders!
Can I be accepted to open blocked account with scanned copy of my passport. My passport is not with me at the moment but before muddle of July I will have it. Meanwhile I have the scanned colored copy, Data page. Good advice is what I seek pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=solarrr post=57990234][/quote]

Eyaa... Pele o....

The school I booked with is 2nd week in September.

But I've got other offers from HS Rhein-Waal. Enrollment deadline is 15th October...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
specialmati:
can i change it
by yourself, NO ( it was stated that once you fill you can't be able yo change it). you've to contact Fintiba. you may.check them on Facebook they reply swiftly.... explain your case to them and they will guide you rightly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Conqs4luv:

Nice one! I applied on Wednesday too and was given 17th of August by 7:00am�! Wish us all the very best of luck bro.

Thanks man! There's a checklist on their website under the student visa section. You can use that as a guide.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Canterbury: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please fellow landers, is it late to apply to any German school now as all their deadline reads 15th July
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Canterbury:
Please fellow landers, is it late to apply to any German school now as all their deadline reads 15th July

No it's not late
Just make sure that your documents gets there on or before 15th July
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Congrats bro.

Ur own go be open door for the rest of us.

I dnt get what u talked about the passport thing? U said it should be white background?

Yes brother, plain white background. And according to specifications ie 45mm by 35mm

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrbigman1:

What kinda prepayed courier envelop did u use?

And how much?

Amen oooo, thank u
I used FedEx prepaid courier envelop, I think my sister bought it for me for 7000 naira
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
specialmati:
pls did you answer all this question corretly

I tried my best brother, its only when their decision is out that I will know oo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is not all German skul that have 15 july as deadline,
many skulz deadline has past therefore check well before u apply..
Jigba:

No it's not
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
abbeylian:

Waoh great news, which you all the best. Please are you going for bsc or Masters, if bsc what course and we're you given any written test to solve?

Thank you bro, am going for masters , I was not given any written test .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Conqs4luv:

Wow! Sutcha lengthy stuff..that will be a read hot sit man! Wish you a successful outcome!

But like how many days does it normally take before the Visa is granted? Any idea?

Thank u, I don't really have idea too

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:
Bsc or master ?
why the course ?
why Germany?
How did you apply??
who is the chancellor?
Neighbouring countries?
Means of substinence?
How much did you pay?
Which bank did you use?
Who is sponsoring you?
Parents occupation?
My own occupation?

Congrats bro, you are successful already Amen.
The prepaid courier envelop, did u buy it and take it with you for the interview or was it after the interview you bought and submitted it?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Conqs4luv:

Applied same day but i got 24th August

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Negro1986:

Amen oooo, thank u
I used FedEx prepaid courier envelop, I think my sister bought it for me for 7000 naira

D envelop, na from Lagos to ur location

Abi is d address from Germany to ur location?

And d spot dat asked if u ve an health insurance, Wetin u put?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stargpressy:
Is not all German skul that have 15 july as deadline,
many skulz deadline has past therefore check well before u apply..

I think you meant to quote someone else undecided
I know that each school has its own application deadline cool

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Appied to MSC environmental engineering TUM. Whatsup?
President99:
Evening gurus in the house!
Who applied or got offer for "MSc: Computational Mechanics or Environnental Engineering" at Technical University Munich?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
What amount should be filled instead of €720?
specialmati:
can i change it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Canterbury: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for your reply, I have gone through this thread and found out am alone as in the only one trying to apply now and am kinda agitated, for the fact that I need to beat time. Please I don't know if there is anyone that would help to put me through in things like choosing the university to attend so that my application process won't take more time, as there are loads of schools to check out. [b][/b] I seriously need help right now.

Jigba:

No it's not late
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Ve u bought the envelop?

Menh! U sound so lost or u re not saying things rightly.
Just spend dis night ans read from page 0-30 den, 200-250 den 400-435.

U'd retrace ur steps if u re not on d right track.

And pls dnt bust any nonsense for 3,700. Pre-paid envelops re 15-18k depending on d company u wish to use.

And mind u, hope u ve not sent any doc to embassy through ur 3,700?

U will go with all ur doc on ur checklist handy, we dey re don certifying them, dey will ask u for a prepaid envelope.

And it's sold at d embassy Dia.

He needs local prepaid envelope and not international which is used for block account. Depending on your location, it can be as low as 500-1000naira if it is within Lagos and rise if it is outside Lagos. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello, Good morning,

Please on the application form is asked

Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany? Yes or No

Do I choose NO

Thank you

If you don't have it, choose <b>NO</b>. No or yes doesn't change anything or have any effect on your application anyway. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.