Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (915370 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asking for a friend smiley

She wants to do second Bsc in Economics in Germany after studying banking and finance in Nigeria.

Will it be possible??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jigba:
Asking for a friend smiley

She wants to do second Bsc in Economics in Germany after studying banking and finance in Nigeria.

Will it be possible??
I don't see any problem with that. Yes, the two are quite related, but she can always convince the VO on why she needs a degree in Economics.

Alternatively, she could apply for both MSc and BSc (hopefully the two pan out), use MSc for visa, migrate to BSc on arrival.

Good luck to her.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Haywhy1987:
Sorry pls...does it mean ig i book a visa interview appointment with @abuja.diplo.de...my interview will hold at Abj?
Been thinking of hoe to sort that out considering my tight schedule with my current job?
A kind and genuine response would go a long way and well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by philip0906(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
UncleJudax:

I don't see any problem with that. Yes, the two are quite related, but she can always convince the VO on why she needs a degree in Economics.

Alternatively, she could apply for both MSc and BSc (hopefully the two pan out), use MSc for visa, migrate to BSc on arrival.

Good luck to her.
Good day,

I have a cousin who has completed 2 years in the university here in Nigeria. He was studying public administration and wants to apply for a Bsc in International Business Management at any of the German unis. He does have work experience running a popular technology startup. what are his chances?
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Conqs4luv: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Negro1986:

prepaid courier envelop is among the things listed in the student's checklist that you should bring along with other documents for your interview , the envelop is needed for your original documents to be sent back to you after the interview, you can use Dhl, FedEx etc, the envelop should be addressed to the German embassy/consulate Lagos Nigeria, it should also contain your own address....

I see you brother..thank you very much!☺
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
UncleJudax:

Good luck to her.

Thanks for the reply smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hallo Alles,

For some of us that have gone for their interviews, please can you list the documents you went with so as to help we that are yet to go get better prepared.

Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
philip0906:

Good day,

I have a cousin who has completed 2 years in the university here in Nigeria. He was studying public administration and wants to apply for a Bsc in International Business Management at any of the German unis. He does have work experience running a popular technology startup. what are his chances?
Thanks
His transcript and supplementary documents will do the job. He should properly arrange and submit his applications (to at least two schools)

His chances are legit.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Canterbury: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Goodday lovely people, please I have a simple question so I won't make a costly mistake. If I apply now through uni-assist and during the process my documents gets to them later than the said deadline, can I still apply next admission session using the same documents I sent now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
chidi4eze:
Please uni-assist got my documents and payment on the 22nd and 23rd of may and till now I've not gotten my VPD from them.I've mailed them about 3times and even called;what they said was I should wait that it might even take 8weeks..Is this normal cos I've not heard 8weeks before
bro you are not alone, mine is since MAY too. though they said 4-6weeks in their response. dunno the manner in which uni.assist processes this application. some people i know within that date have got their application processed and forwarded. as mine enters 5weeks by next week,I will start disturbing them from monday..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ElUmas: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Reddev:
Hello,
Please who got admission into Kiel University?

I did bro. MSc Dairy Science. Got my mail yesterday. You
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
pitapromiz:
no it is not.... your booking request was sent to student@lago.diplo.de and not to @abuja.diplo.de ab

Lol funny guy...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Conqs4luv:

I see you brother..thank you very much!☺

Your always welcomed brother

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jigba:

Not yet admitted though I applied for studienkolleg in the university

What course are you going for? Bsc or Msc

Okay @Jigba, I wish you the very best , mine is LLM in information technology and intellectual property law bro . Kindly keep in touch bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Pls explain dis well bro.

I need to understand what kinda envelop one needs to go for visa app.

Local prepaid envelope. Where do you stay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Canterbury:
Goodday lovely people, please I have a simple question so I won't make a costly mistake. If I apply now through uni-assist and during the process my documents gets to them later than the said deadline, can I still apply next admission session using the same documents I sent now?

Yes. But you will need to print, sign and send the uni-assist application form or ask someone in Germany to help you print, sign and send to cut cost. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OnePunchMan: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
sirkells:
Please who has filled this deustche bank blocked account opening form? please i need to see a filled sample: Thanks much appreciated

Treasure you time and money, do fintiba as it's a day's journey and all in front of your pc.. avoid wasting time and money.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
pitapromiz:
for Fintiba its simple talk to them on Facebook and also reach them through the contact link.
actually there is answer to your problem on their FAQs ..
For the embassy you have to reach them on info@lago.diplo.de
Thanks and forgive the late reply I've been busy.
I'm on it now, infact I have started following Fintiba on facebook

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
dobeespen:

Just because he said it doesn't mean it's right. From my knowledge they don't accept WAEC.

What are you saying? That information is not true please. They accept anything acceptable including NABTEB; may be you want to say only O'level result will not be enough for Bsc admission. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
ninered:

Thanks and forgive the late reply I've been busy.
I'm on it now, infact I have started following Fintiba on facebook
No p. bro. goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
dobeespen:

They won't take NECO. Has to be WAEC plus one year of schooling.

This is not true. You can use NECO and even combine 2 results together. Neither uni-assist nor schools in Germany reject any O'level result from Nigeria. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
honourableseyi:

Local prepaid envelope. Where do you stay?

Onithsa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Canterbury:
Please house, does uni-assist allow statement of Neco result issued by my secondary school because I am far from the state I had my secondary education and won't be able to go get the certificate now. Please advise me on what to do

Buy NECO scratch card, check and print the result online. That is enough or better still add the card to the print out while sending it. But the print out is enough . Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
phemmisky:

Okay @Jigba, I wish you the very best , mine is LLM in information technology and intellectual property law bro . Kindly keep in touch bro

Heyyy I got my admission letter yesterday for studienkolleg. Was actually waiting for their mail but they sent it through post instead
But you know I must write an entrance exam in Maths and German before I can get admitted.

Would like to study computer science when I'm done with studienkolleg

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jigba:

Heyyy I got my admission letter yesterday for studienkolleg. Was actually waiting for their mail but they sent it through post instead
But you know I must write an entrance exam in Maths and German before I can get admitted.

Congratulations Ms.!!
jigba which state is the school situated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jigba:

Congratulations brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
pitapromiz:
No p. bro. goodluck
ninered is a babe wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
phemmisky:

Congratulations brother

Thanks but I'm a female though

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
pitapromiz:
Congratulations Ms.!!
jigba which state is the school situated

Hannover

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
phemmisky:

Pls I just want to confirm, the above mentioned program is the school fees free coz I saw some thousands of euros attached to it...going for llm as well or sth related.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
solarrr:
Is it possible to do my visa interview in Abuja?? I reside in Abuja. Tho they have given me a date in Lagos. Can i apply for changing?

It is not possible. Student visa interview is done in Lagos. People were directed to Abuja last year by Lagos because of the volume of application with limited time. You can't choose for yourself or make them do it. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
honourableseyi:

This is not true. You can use NECO and even combine 2 results together. Neither uni-assist nor schools in Germany reject any O'level result from Nigeria. Shalom

Apologies. I thought they used the anabin database which specified WAEC and one year of schooling for direct admission. Again, my bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (500)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.